Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I like it for sure only thing that not a fan of while the animations are not bad why does it force you to watch the sex loops for so long?

Edit: I realized you can spam click through the sex scenes but not using skip for some reason.

Last edited:

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
What's the difference between compressed version and actual game?
I would have download the actual game if there was a qbittorrent file.
Also this is for you eyes BaasB if there was an update only file from [v0.1.07] to [v0.1.08] it would have been better don't you think?
Because from [v0.1.07] to [v0.1.08] it would have needed less space to download rather then downloading the whole 9GB again.

Last edited:
Reactions: sauron72

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Y

I think the bartender should not have warned you about the girl because the MC automatically rejects the girl without choice if he gets warned by the bartender.
No matter what I picked there the mc automaticly denies her I don't get it.

Reactions: Elvius

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
You should not have helped the bartender by delivering her papers in the earlier version of the game.
Yeah I read someone mention that so I reloaded an earlier save and it made zero difference, is the game bugged?

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Quick port for this game (unlocked gallery + some more game settings)
Info: the game is actually designed for PC use, some texts and buttons are small

=================================
June 15, 2024
updated the port for the new game version v0.1.08

=================================

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated settings/WT Mod v0.1.08 (~580MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you add the WT from the next one?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can you add the WT from the next one?
So far you were able to do that in my port, put the folder "scripts" from the Mod into "...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.baddiesinc\game\"

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What's the difference between compressed version and actual game?
I would have download the actual game if there was a qbittorrent file.
Also this is for you eyes BaasB if there was an update only file from [v0.1.07] to [v0.1.08] it would have been better don't you think?
Because from [v0.1.07] to [v0.1.08] it would have needed less space to download rather then downloading the whole 9GB again.
What's the difference between compressed version and actual game? Same

I would have download the actual game if there was a qbittorrent file. Do a search or ask and RLPD furry for a torrent

Also this is for you eyes BaasB if there was an update only file from [v0.1.07] to [v0.1.08] it would have been better don't you think? Ask Bob69

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes