Mod Ren'Py Abandoned BadHero [Ep.1 v2.0.4p & Ep.2 v2.1.4p] Multi-Mod [AB & ShaddyModda]

Lkon30

Aug 16, 2017
Sorry, it seems Shaddy forgot to include my changes when he updated the mod. Now the walkthrough is fixed, since I'm using his files I ask you to report any other bug you might find.
The wording for the choices are still not highlighting

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Sorry, it seems Shaddy forgot to include my changes when he updated the mod. Now the walkthrough is fixed, since I'm using his files I ask you to report any other bug you might find.
There we go, now got the choices again. Thank you for this, and for fixing it.
1621542968717.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Hi, I made an Android file to include this very helpful walkthrough.
Usual gestures are included PLUS on some minigames swipe towards the top right corner when you see the mouse "a" symbol and simply click when you see the mouse "d" symbol.
Updated to 1.7.4p
Can you please remove or fix that minigame?????? I am doing that for 10 min and the game doesn't move the number 1 appears and disappears right away I can't get pass that

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
IAmAB Could you include an option for text size/font scaling in the preference menu?
Or maybe there's a way to write/add a special/specific font text scaling for those 2 sentences...
If I find more sentences that don't fit(are clip) i'll add them here, as I progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your mod clip some sentence. Not everyone is aware of 'a' Renpy function and I wonder if it's possible to do on android?
/EDIT Finish playing part 18, turn out those 2 sentences are the only one that are 'clipped'. Not sure if it's possible to have specific text font size for 2 sentences... but It only happen twice in all the game. Not a big/time consuming fix. I like your mod anyway ;)

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, I made an Android file to include this very helpful walkthrough.
Usual gestures are included PLUS on some minigames swipe towards the top right corner when you see the mouse "a" symbol and simply click when you see the mouse "d" symbol.
Updated to 1.8.4p

Alternative persistent save/log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my unofficial Android port to 1.8.4p

Reactions: IAmAB