foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me where to get all of badonion's works?

I have subscribed to his subscibestar but it seems not contains all of his works?
google isnt really helping either.... Is it in exhentai? i still cant access exhentai cause my account is new :(

cheers
You can go check his pixiv

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Can someone add the new diana one? With the chick masturbating to her toy figure? its on ehentai

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
He made a VN game called Lost Heir(15 minutes, kinda interesting, basically it add text lines to ):

Lost Heir.png
Password:
lohe

Can someone add the new diana one? With the chick masturbating to her toy figure? its on ehentai
Here, under CleoxDiana:
You can grab this free collection directly from Badonion's dropbox : It allow you to preview the files and download what you want. No need to DL the full 1.6 gig archive.

Last edited:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
He made a VN game called Lost Heir(15 minutes, kinda interesting, basically it add text lines to ):
What's password?

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
there are great artists and then there is this man, i hope for more of his work, Diana the Demonhinter 4 is his best work ever

Reactions: Iceman814

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
webview:

Man, if there ever was one comic I wished he'd continue it's "Wonder Diana and the Breeder":

First off, I wish she kept the eggs inside her rather than immediately birthing them. Then I sure am curious as to what Bad could come up with the next time the lab finds a creature for her to help analyze :)

Reactions: asbcs and Sharper

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Man, if there ever was one comic I wished he'd continue it's "Wonder Diana and the Breeder":

First off, I wish she kept the eggs inside her rather than immediately birthing them. Then I sure am curious as to what Bad could come up with the next time the lab finds a creature for her to help analyze :)
oh fuck yes. that comic was damn good! more stuff like that would be much appreciated!
at least he had the balls to get crazy with the fetishes. other artists don't go that far.

alkaline10791

Nov 18, 2022
can anyone upload briaeros fever jungle 2 updates can anyone upload the
comics please

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes