RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.09] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Woaw, that's quite a few questions to answer ! MLet's do that !!! :D
Man, I can't wait any longer AAAAAAAAH!
AHah, yeah, I can feel you, it's been way to delayed ^^ THe new update will be there this month ;)

I got this error, im playing on android
Maybe i reconsider to play it on pc, i really like this game
Oh damn, I'll look in to it. But yeah, if you can, I'd recommand playing on PC. I Do'nt know how android works and All i know is how to make a port that more or less stable ^^' There might be a ton of bugs in there I have no idea about, and might not be able to fix ^^'

should I play from 0 ?
Up to you, old save will work ;)

Hehe, great to hear ! :D Welcome aboard !

anything else?
To defeat the ogre with transformations, you need the combo of "double dick" on him, and "bimbofication" on Illonia. You'll get a extrae scene this way ;)

Cannot be defeated in a normal way
He can, but it's a though fight, that is also timed (he gets ridiculous attacks after 10 turns).

Also, you should have a potion on you. But regardless of that,it might be worth losing at least once to the ogre since that will let have access to the additional party member which is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahah, yeah, it's a choice ^^ Depdnign on if you win or loose, there will be consequences later on ! I'd recommand making a save before the fight to go the route you like the most (or try both).

how to do dildo collector?
You need to get the dildos from Doggob, Skadis and Ursula, here's how to get them :
-Doggob : Complete their quest, or attack him (when you meet him) and win
-Skadis : Same, compelte the quest or attack her and win
-Ursual : A bit more tricky, you need to get on of the paper to her. Currently, you need to have 3 allegiance point with one faction to get it (which you might not be able to have depending of your actions). But in 0.10 you'll be able to get those much easier ;)

Also taking the opportunity to say that the BETA will be released next week for my 10$ and higher supporters, and the public release will be there around the end of the month ;)
Stay tuned ! :D

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Ahah, yeah, it's a choice ^^ Depdnign on if you win or loose, there will be consequences later on ! I'd recommand making a save before the fight to go the route you like the most (or try both)
I honestly made that mistake. On my first play through I didn't think to keep a pre battle save and got a grueling fight that was barely a win. Only to later regret overwritting the save

• Haha
Reactions: Plushy2k

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Woaw, that's quite a few questions to answer ! MLet's do that !!! :D

AHah, yeah, I can feel you, it's been way to delayed ^^ THe new update will be there this month ;)

Oh damn, I'll look in to it. But yeah, if you can, I'd recommand playing on PC. I Do'nt know how android works and All i know is how to make a port that more or less stable ^^' There might be a ton of bugs in there I have no idea about, and might not be able to fix ^^'

Up to you, old save will work ;)

Hehe, great to hear ! :D Welcome aboard !

To defeat the ogre with transformations, you need the combo of "double dick" on him, and "bimbofication" on Illonia. You'll get a extrae scene this way ;)

He can, but it's a though fight, that is also timed (he gets ridiculous attacks after 10 turns).

Ahah, yeah, it's a choice ^^ Depdnign on if you win or loose, there will be consequences later on ! I'd recommand making a save before the fight to go the route you like the most (or try both).

You need to get the dildos from Doggob, Skadis and Ursula, here's how to get them :
-Doggob : Complete their quest, or attack him (when you meet him) and win
-Skadis : Same, compelte the quest or attack her and win
-Ursual : A bit more tricky, you need to get on of the paper to her. Currently, you need to have 3 allegiance point with one faction to get it (which you might not be able to have depending of your actions). But in 0.10 you'll be able to get those much easier ;)

Also taking the opportunity to say that the BETA will be released next week for my 10$ and higher supporters, and the public release will be there around the end of the month ;)
Stay tuned ! :D
I only have $5 left

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
Can you add the option to skip to the new content automatically because my save deleted for some reason and I don’t want to replace for the 4th time please?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Heyo !
Just to say that I've released the BETA for my 10$ supporters !
That means the full public release will be in 2/3 weeks.
So if yo ureall want to play it and support me, check my sites. Else, just wait a little bit more, and I'll post it here, with a full and fixed version ;)

I only have $5 left
There's no pressure ^^ If you're short on money, take care of yourself first !
Just wait a bit more, the public release will be there soon !

Can you add the option to skip to the new content automatically because my save deleted for some reason and I don’t want to replace for the 4th time please?
It's complex, and not really in my plans. Since the game is not linear, there are plenty of things that can change along the way, and the new content is always a bit everywhere ^^' Also not a big fan of having that big button that say "skip most of the game". But I'll try to add saves in the file, one that around the new content, and one with everything unlocked ;)

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes