RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Just wait for an update with most scenes with non-ntr, i don't like ntr too, so if one update is mostly focused on ntr, i forget the game for awhile and go play something else, there is a lot of amazing games here and probally will be somenthing for your taste.

I don't think the dev will be just focused on ntr, there is a good amount of people here that like a "love path", but maybe in this update, he saw some ntr that he liked (or tried to please someone at patreon/star) and that's why the focus. What i'm saying is don't give up on the game because one update don't focused on what you like, there is (most of times, unless the game die) always the next one, but if you are a patreon of him, send a message there and tell that for you this update was bad, is the best way, here we just get free stuff and he will probably don't care what we have to say.
The problem is that this have no ntr tag, i reported so they put the tag and got rejected xd. Why?

Aug 8, 2019
Well, since a lot of people are saying that the game is "a NTR shitshow", I've added the sharing and NTR tags. So people not liking it will be warned.
I still wouldn't say that a girl fucking someone else than the MC, when everyone agree, is NTR, but anyway, people don't agree.
And yeah, maybe there's scene that feel more like NTR now, so I've added the tag.
Personally, I don't give a fuck about who fucks who. I just want to see cool scenes, and a lot of variations in it. ANd just doing it with the same character would be boring (even if I can bring spice thanks to the transformations).
I still want to add content for a harem path, but my main focus (because it's what's interest me the most) is still the "everyone fucks everyone" path.
And yeah, that update didn't feature much with the MC, since I added new characters in the previous version which didn't had any scene, so it was my focus (and it fitted best if they started by fucking Illonia). And I also had quite afew scene to rework, some that were when you get defeated in fight.
I'd love to do more to satisfy everyone, but it's a logn process, and I'm alone. So I go at my rythm, and doing what's seems the coolest for me.
What I will focus on for the next updates will be decided by a poll on SUbscribestar and Patreon, so if you want to have your word in it, don't hesitate to support me :p
Otherwise, I hope that some people enjoyed the update, at least.
I enjoyed it. (y)

Jun 29, 2017
Well, since a lot of people are saying that the game is "a NTR shitshow", I've added the sharing and NTR tags. So people not liking it will be warned.
I still wouldn't say that a girl fucking someone else than the MC, when everyone agree, is NTR, but anyway, people don't agree.
And yeah, maybe there's scene that feel more like NTR now, so I've added the tag.
Personally, I don't give a fuck about who fucks who. I just want to see cool scenes, and a lot of variations in it. ANd just doing it with the same character would be boring (even if I can bring spice thanks to the transformations).
I still want to add content for a harem path, but my main focus (because it's what's interest me the most) is still the "everyone fucks everyone" path.
And yeah, that update didn't feature much with the MC, since I added new characters in the previous version which didn't had any scene, so it was my focus (and it fitted best if they started by fucking Illonia). And I also had quite afew scene to rework, some that were when you get defeated in fight.
I'd love to do more to satisfy everyone, but it's a logn process, and I'm alone. So I go at my rythm, and doing what's seems the coolest for me.
What I will focus on for the next updates will be decided by a poll on SUbscribestar and Patreon, so if you want to have your word in it, don't hesitate to support me :p
Otherwise, I hope that some people enjoyed the update, at least.
fuck the shit, if you want see cool scene, just do the game with Female MC, you can do any shit with her, she can cheating, fucking with any bull, dog, thug, 3p, 4p... she want, but you do the shit Male MC, it is another story

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Why are so many people complaining about the "ntr"? bro, it's a harem game, and there's not even any formal relationship, the dev put the tag because many brainless people complained that it seemed like there was ntr
Stop reflecting your cuckold traumas here lol

Aug 8, 2019
Why are so many people complaining about the "ntr"? bro, it's a harem game, and there's not even any formal relationship, the dev put the tag because many brainless people complained that it seemed like there was ntr
Fr. Ppl just love to complain about the games... instead of just not playing it and not complaining abt it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The problem is that this have no ntr tag, i reported so they put the tag and got rejected xd. Why?
Give more information on the report, just saying "tag update ntr" don't help, the mod probably looked at that, thought that you was a hater and ignored,if even giving all the information of why that that is there they don't put, so probably the mod think that that is not considered ntr or is not doing the job right, i have done that in some games, and they got ignored too, there is not much that we can do to "help" in this case,unless you open a ticket saying to the admins why the tag is being ignored and send proof that is there (screenshots, video, etc) and who whatever ignored is doing his job wrong, but not gonna lie, i'm not going this far to to help, if they believe in me great, if not, well, moving on.

Well yes, but actually no, there is both, is not a full harem game because is not something that the developer love, he is more everyone fuck everyone (even behing mc back), but is not just a full ntr because if you work hard and choose right options they become yours, what i'm seeing here is the is people is angry in the same as another game on this site with both choices, there is more content on the ntr path than harem path.
The only thing missing is the meme of the boy asking for more harem.

more sir.png :KEK:

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
Give more information on the report, just saying "tag update ntr" don't help, the mod probably looked at that, thought that you was a hater and ignored,if even giving all the information of why that that is there they don't put, so probably the mod think that that is not considered ntr or is not doing the job right, i have done that in some games, and they got ignored too, there is not much that we can do to "help" in this case,unless you open a ticket saying to the admins why the tag is being ignored and send proof that is there (screenshots, video, etc) and who whatever ignored is doing his job wrong, but not gonna lie, i'm not going this far to to help, if they believe in me great, if not, well, moving on.

Well yes, but actually no, there is both, is not a full harem game because is not something that the developer love, he is more everyone fuck everyone (even behing mc back), but is not just a full ntr because if you work hard and choose right options they become yours, what i'm seeing here is the is people is angry in the same as another game on this site with both choices, there is more content on the ntr path than harem path.
The only thing missing is the meme of the boy asking for more harem.

View attachment 3814124 :KEK:
I do see what they are coming from there is more scenes of her fucking compared to the mc’s scenes.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Heyo !!!
Not gonna answer each comment individually, instead I'll do a big post.

About the ntr tag : My bad when I said I added it, it was only in the "gerne" section, not the tags. The "ntr" tag doesn't work, because it doesn't exist, it's actually "netorare". Which I have now added in the tags.

About kinks and all : We all have our own, and I can't satisfy everyone. I know it's frustrating to see a game with a ton of things you like but a few kinks that are a turnoff for you. But I can't do much about it. I agreed to make a harem path, because I know a lot of people would request it, and it still could be interesting, but it's not what catch the most my interest. And by saying harem path, that mean at some point, the girl will all be attracted toward you, and only you. That doesn't mean they've absolutly never fucked anyone before, because boy that would be voriung for a sex-crazed world.
Anyway, I can't satisfy everyone with the content of the game, and even less with the content of one update, which is often focused in one direction (not the music band). For now, the MC is still in around 50% of the scenes, which still feels like there's a good amount of content if you don't like sharing.

Criticism and feedback are always welcome. There's plenty of way I can improve, and things that deserve to be looked at. That doesn't mean I'll do it, or follow what you said, but it's always somethind I keep in mind. On the other hand, insulting me or my work won't do anything. Maybe this game is not for. Fine. Then go play something else, and leave the people who enjoy it talk about it.
Can't find enough game for you to enjoy ? Then do the same thing I did : learn art and make your own ! :D

Lastly, thanks to all the people that enjoyed the update and took the time to post a message to tell me that they loved it. Thanks to all the person who are here to talk calmly about the game, sharing your opinions, while respecting people that don't share your point of view. We can't agree on everything, and talking about it is good, as long as you're respecting everyone here.

With that said, I'm taking vacations for the rest of the week, so I won't be there to answer your questions and comments until next week !
See ya, and have a great week !

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
I have a question regarding Infidelity stats. So, for the tasks that the mother gives, it decreases infidelity stat of the mage by -1. I've also seen that after 2 or 3 battles with sex win, it stops showing up. My question is, are there ways where I can increase it? As far as I've seen, when it comes to dialogue, some options increases its value (+1 infidelity). But other than that, I couldn't find any other ways.

Basically what I am trying to do finding a way to not decrease infidelity of the mage by completing 5 sex win with both bandits and goblins. Or maybe increase it.

Also, will the stat be visible at some point? As it is not seen in the status.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This game looks good but 4+ years in development...

Is there atleast alot of content to enjoy or is it 3-4 faps then [End of content for this version]?

rab4

May 14, 2022
game is very good. makes me want to sub to the pateron but I question how long the updates will take etc. is there a schedule the creator follows or just freeballing?

Reactions: Screwthename

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I'm hopelessly lost, I can't find either camp. Isn't the bandit camp where we delivered the letter before?
If it is I can't get inside to info for the quest.

I found it, It was very not obvious you could go left in front of the ogre cave...

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Heyo !
I'm back, so let's answer all of your questions !

Can someone send me their saved game but with complete or almost complete progress? please
Check on the main post, I've added a save folder with a full save, and one around the new content for this update ;)

Very interesting, looking forward to the next update:LOL:
Thanks a lot !!! :D i'm taking a bit of a break for the moment, but i'll be back at it soon, and I have a lot of plans ;)

I have a question regarding Infidelity stats. So, for the tasks that the mother gives, it decreases infidelity stat of the mage by -1. I've also seen that after 2 or 3 battles with sex win, it stops showing up. My question is, are there ways where I can increase it? As far as I've seen, when it comes to dialogue, some options increases its value (+1 infidelity). But other than that, I couldn't find any other ways.

Basically what I am trying to do finding a way to not decrease infidelity of the mage by completing 5 sex win with both bandits and goblins. Or maybe increase it.

Also, will the stat be visible at some point? As it is not seen in the status.
The fidelity stat is a bit janky and don't get a lot of importance for the moment. I'll need to make a book in the encyclopedia that talks in further length about it.
If you want the girls to fuck whoever you like, you don't have to take it into account, it's more for the people wanting a harem path. It's here to represent how much the girls are into you :
-Between 0 and 5, they like you, but don't care and fuck everyone.
-Between 6 and 9, they really like you, and don't really want to fuck others (just represented by different dialogues here and there)
-At 10 and higher, they really only want to fuck with you
-Lower than 0, they don't want to fuck with you, there's better cocks around

At the moment, you can only increase it via specific options during scripted dialogues, so it's not really "farmable", and it can go between 0 and 7/8 for Illonia, if I remember correctly. But it don't have that much influence, it's just groundwork for when I'll take the time to really develop it more. Also, if a girl have 6 or higher, they'll loose 1 point each time they fuck with someone else, until they go back to 5.

I don't really know how i'll expand the whole mechanic later on, if you'll be able to get points infinitely or not. It's not something I'm really focusing too much on for the moment.

And just lastly, you can check it on the encyclopedia, with each character.

This game looks good but 4+ years in development...

Is there atleast alot of content to enjoy or is it 3-4 faps then [End of content for this version]?
Yeah, it's progressing slowly, I'm alone on this project, and it's only since recently that I'm able to work full time on it. But you should have around 3/4h of gameplay for the main story, and quite a bit more if you want to see all the content. And it's pretty generous with content, it's not like and hour of grind to see a scene.

game is very good. makes me want to sub to the pateron but I question how long the updates will take etc. is there a schedule the creator follows or just freeballing?
Thanks !!! :D
How long the updates take is fluctuant, often between 4/6 month, but I want to put new updates mroe often (although I fail each time...). I have a plan for where I want to take the game, but adding small parts here and there in it that fit nicely, so plans can change a bit.
Just to say, I'm currently taking a break on developing it, for at least a month, where i'll do other thigns to change my mind a bit. But in the meantime I'm gonna put on a big poll for everyone to vote on what I should focus on the next few updates, so it'll be a good time to join ! :D

Pls make a twerk scene
Ahah, yeah, that could be fun !!! A cool twerk animation could be really nice, I'll think about it, and how to implement it ;)

I'm hopelessly lost, I can't find either camp. Isn't the bandit camp where we delivered the letter before?
If it is I can't get inside to info for the quest.

I found it, It was very not obvious you could go left in front of the ogre cave...
Yeah, that can be a bit confusing I guess, I should add some sort of map. I'm also thinking of adding a way to fast travel, that will help quite a bit when moving around the map.

NTR or not, I don't care. I just want to know
the developer said something about some pregnancy content or at least an ending with the characters pregnant. :giggle:
I'm a big fan of pregnancy, and it's something I definitively something I want to add.
I'm gonna do a big poll soon, on all my sites, to have people vote on what I should be focusing on the next few updates, an pregnancy is one of the options. And I know there's a lot of people waiting for it too ^^ So we'll see how soon it comes.
it's just that I want to have a cool pregnancy feature, not just something put together in a few hours. So it'll take time. But yeah, defintively high on my priority list ! :D

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes