• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Slayer2712

Jul 13, 2019
Greed, pure and simple.
wow i didnt even know they could do something like that thats crazy well thanks for the heads up by any chance u happen to know any good games with gay sex scenes that look good and etc i know theres camp buddy and i already played the hell out of it but looking for something either rpg like or visual novel type or dating sim i dunno just something good with gay sex scenes XD

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
wow i didnt even know they could do something like that thats crazy well thanks for the heads up by any chance u happen to know any good games with gay sex scenes that look good and etc i know theres camp buddy and i already played the hell out of it but looking for something either rpg like or visual novel type or dating sim i dunno just something good with gay sex scenes XD
Some of the ones that I can name off the top of my head are: Extracurricular Activities, Human Cargo, Sileo Tales of New Dawn, Distant Travels (Just has 1 sex scene so far, as it is being developed but the story's quite good!), Small on Top (if you like the small top on big bottom type of game), Morenatsu Revisited Vers. 05, Everything Changes!, Santa Lucia...

Slayer2712

Jul 13, 2019
Some of the ones that I can name off the top of my head are: Extracurricular Activities, Human Cargo, Sileo Tales of New Dawn, Distant Travels (Just has 1 sex scene so far, as it is being developed but the story's quite good!), Small on Top (if you like the small top on big bottom type of game), Morenatsu Revisited Vers. 05, Everything Changes!, Santa Lucia...
oh nice ill be sure to check em out

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
I really wanted to finish this game, because it reminds me a lot of the Harvest Moon/Story Seasons and Rune factory franchises, which are styles of games that I like the most. Sexy, strong, cute men, mixing a little Furry with Humans. Pure lust for me.

Tsubaki

Aug 31, 2017
Is Moocha's route actaully finished? Meyayoi tends to sit on their ass and procastinate... So...
if I remember correctly, the moocha route has been finished for months, and he is finishing the shark boy route (maybe it has already been finished), but as the prices are always salty and only for a small version of the game, people shouldn't have interest until the full version comes out (I guess it must be 2 years from now with this delay)

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

ammyn

Sep 2, 2017
New demo update dropped on Patreon. Seems it includes two routes now? (Really should go to sleep, too lazy to read rn haha)