Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
really hoping someone is a bad enough dude to finally upload the newer version...i need that shark boy in my life

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Did the werewolf ever got a route? Because the human love interests of this VN are quite meh...

Luvvvy

May 26, 2020
Did the werewolf ever got a route? Because the human love interests of this VN are quite meh...
there is no news of anything after shark boy, dev is too focused on their newest game
too bad, this game had so much potential

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
After playing the demo
It's quite satisfying...that I'm going to buy this game to play and I'll capture the pictures for you to see.

But don't ask for the game itself.. The game is expensive and supports better.
In addition, this game has no update division at all. 2-3 a year because I went to make another game instead. As far as I tried from twitter, I didn't have much.

Now, let's take a picture from the experimenter to have a look for fun first.

Banana ranch 02.png Banana ranch 03.png Banana ranch 04.png Banana ranch 05.png

Banana ranch 06.png Banana ranch 07.png Banana ranch 08.png

Farm Product 01.gif

Moccha 01.gif Cotton 01.gif Yolkie 01.gif

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I have now bought the latest game.
of the year 2022 that has not been updated again for over 1 year

Of course, I will not bring the game that the seller downloads to each other.. Don't ask because I bought it myself and want to support more.
Which I will take pictures of the game that I played myself to look at each other and see each other's scenes

The two gods in the starting game were very good looking and the red hair bodyguards at the opening game were well made as well.

God Creator 01.png

God of Love 01.png

BodyGuard 01.png

I would like to invest a little bit so that the owner of the game can make a new game to play together.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Next, how to farm money + fight monsters, how to start to get the most value

trick fight 01.png

In that first picture... we can bring 1 person.
By now, Pat, who has been overdue for 1 and a half years... will take this cow character.
can only

Which your brother's skill is Hue, we can get 1 time / Revels skill can be used again is 3 turns...
Now in the picture, the cow can't use the skill and my blood is still not full...
Let's just press and escape the monsters every time... then keep approaching the monsters until the cow skill can be used and then fight back.

**As far as I've tried...Whether the monster hits us first or we go in first...I'm confident that the monsters won't attack us even once..So it's recommended to do it first during the First of all, don't sell everything from monsters.
Because only I will explain below about how to farm money further **

trick fight 02.png

From the second picture, it is said that we can use the Hue skill again and keep doing it until Our SP will run out and then go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NextHow to Farm Money

trick farm money 01.png

Let's come to the first checkpoint as it teaches...
Then save the game first 1 time.. then you will see the collection points on various maps.
Let us harvest and try to get the treasure box as follows. 6000 as played

**In the event that you do not have to click to reload again as mentioned and try to get one piece per collection point every time...because when selling these items, you will get the fastest money..not recommended.
that selling items from monsters besides doing all the quests, let's talk about **

Trying to do every point, can't reload + switch to save at a time, get 1 point ... guarantee that you will get 18000 and more if you get a small box, sometimes

trick farm money 02.png

According to the 2nd picture, it's 6000 items / box that comes.. I try to farm often so that we
Pay this in the game according to the story + hire people to work on our farm as well.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
is the game abandoned?
not yet
Because if it's really canceled.. the game must refund all customers.

Only now go to make the game Seiyuu Danshi in the after story expansion because the rating is much better than the owner of that game expected.

You have to be patient-*-...Now I'm lazy to play and now because I have to farm only some parts because the game still freezes and some things can't be done.

keep waiting

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
Honestly, I totally forgot I preorded this game... in 2019!?!?!?!? Hopefully the new BLits game I preordered this past month doesn't take this development cycle. :p

Anyway:

Banana Ranch Beta (Moocha/Finn/Yolkie route) - Windows Version -
Banana Ranch Beta (Moocha/Finn/Yolkie route) - Mac Version -

(Also, should update and remove the "no sexual content" tag)

Last edited:

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Honestly, I totally forgot I preorded this game... in 2019!?!?!?!? Hopefully the new BLits game I preordered this past month doesn't takes this development cycle. :p

Anyway:

Banana Ranch Beta (Moocha/Finn/Yolkie route) - Windows Version - Mega
Banana Ranch Beta (Moocha/Finn/Yolkie route) - Mac Version - Mega

Is this the latest you followed the yellow chicken??
I'm not sure about the time of each country..but the official website is just 8 hours ago.

As for here, I'm not sure if the time is right...I'm waiting to play all the characters at once, haha.
I really want to flirt with horses and bears...but it's been a long time.

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
Honestly, I totally forgot I preorded this game... in 2019!?!?!?!? Hopefully the new BLits game I preordered this past month doesn't takes this development cycle. :p

Anyway:

5 years and they are still in beta?

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
5 years and they are still in beta?
Yep. Less than one romance-able character a year.

Is this the latest you followed the yellow chicken??
I'm not sure about the time of each country..but the official website is just 8 hours ago.

As for here, I'm not sure if the time is right...I'm waiting to play all the characters at once, haha.
I really want to flirt with horses and bears...but it's been a long time.
This is the release from yesterday, yes. The one that includes romancing Yolkie (the chicken).

Last edited:
Reactions: munopop

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Banana Ranch v.Beta Compressed

Win 2.2 GB/292 MB :
, (5.3k Images)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Reactions: eric78

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BananaRanch-Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Next, how to farm money + fight monsters, how to start to get the most value

View attachment 2835344

In that first picture... we can bring 1 person.
By now, Pat, who has been overdue for 1 and a half years... will take this cow character.
can only

Which your brother's skill is Hue, we can get 1 time / Revels skill can be used again is 3 turns...
Now in the picture, the cow can't use the skill and my blood is still not full...
Let's just press and escape the monsters every time... then keep approaching the monsters until the cow skill can be used and then fight back.

**As far as I've tried...Whether the monster hits us first or we go in first...I'm confident that the monsters won't attack us even once..So it's recommended to do it first during the First of all, don't sell everything from monsters.
Because only I will explain below about how to farm money further **

View attachment 2835352

From the second picture, it is said that we can use the Hue skill again and keep doing it until Our SP will run out and then go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NextHow to Farm Money

View attachment 2835354

Let's come to the first checkpoint as it teaches...
Then save the game first 1 time.. then you will see the collection points on various maps.
Let us harvest and try to get the treasure box as follows. 6000 as played

**In the event that you do not have to click to reload again as mentioned and try to get one piece per collection point every time...because when selling these items, you will get the fastest money..not recommended.
that selling items from monsters besides doing all the quests, let's talk about **

Trying to do every point, can't reload + switch to save at a time, get 1 point ... guarantee that you will get 18000 and more if you get a small box, sometimes

View attachment 2835361

According to the 2nd picture, it's 6000 items / box that comes.. I try to farm often so that we
Pay this in the game according to the story + hire people to work on our farm as well.
PLEASE put all your imagines into either "Quote" Or "Spoiler"
YOU are Spamming and Clogging the thread.
Also, if you are Not willing to Share The games, Please stop posting game play imagines,
Are you showing off? Or doing advertisements?

Honestly, I totally forgot I preorded this game... in 2019!?!?!?!? Hopefully the new BLits game I preordered this past month doesn't take this development cycle. :p

Anyway:

Thanks. I thought it's abandoned. So what's the state of the dev?
Are they stalling for money? Or just not full speed / resources on this one? IIRC they're also developing other games?

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
PLEASE put all your imagines into either "Quote" Or "Spoiler"
YOU are Spamming and Clogging the thread.
Also, if you are Not willing to Share The games, Please stop posting game play imagines,
Are you showing off? Or doing advertisements?

Are they stalling for money? Or just not full speed / resources on this one? IIRC they're also developing other games?

I'm not bragging about anything -*-

I just tell you how to make money + the game is not updated for a long time. So just take
Let's look indifferently and let people who want to play be born to buy it themselves.

It's like... what game do you play and how to find items or techniques? Let's share with each other.
Including sex scenes that most of them cannot be shown on other sites as well.
**Some scenes may find ways to keep other websites unable to fully show them like this...**

But if it makes you think that I'm here to show off, I apologize in advance -*-

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm not bragging about anything -*-

I just tell you how to make money + the game is not updated for a long time. So just take
Let's look indifferently and let people who want to play be born to buy it themselves.

It's like... what game do you play and how to find items or techniques? Let's share with each other.
Including sex scenes that most of them cannot be shown on other sites as well.
**Some scenes may find ways to keep other websites unable to fully show them like this...**

But if it makes you think that I'm here to show off, I apologize in advance -*-
Well it does come off unnecessarily rude, I do apologise as well.
It's just all your posts rubbed me the wrong way (not just the one I quoted).
If you want to share CGs you are more than welcome to, just put them into "Quote / Spoiler" so it doesn't hinder other viewers.
Even better if you pack them together and upload to some hosts / or upload to image share site like E-Hentai :p

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
Their last devlog on Itch before this update was July 29th, 2022. I don't follow them anywhere but on Itch, but looking now they seem to have been posting rare updates on Twitter and Patreon, though most are for another game they are developing.

Honestly, it feels like they are stalling, as their Patreon has 157 supporters right now, even with the terrible development cycle, with the lowest tier being $5. So on the low end, $785/month on top of what they've already sold and raised with full sales (I paid $45 in 2019, based mostly on their previous work which was developed much quicker). I imagine they had many more supporters in the past, and its dropped over the last year with no update.

So its a mixture of both, I think. Yes, they are developing two games at once, but I feel like over a year for a patch/devlog is way too long.