Jul 11, 2019
the mocha route is finished. im hesitant about buying the game yet but I'll update when and if I do. Just of note they are working on another game that's in the alpha stage so that could be why things are delayed.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
the mocha route is finished. im hesitant about buying the game yet but I'll update when and if I do. Just of note they are working on another game that's in the alpha stage so that could be why things are delayed.

If u buy the game pls share with us please :'(

Jul 11, 2019
Lol they always put expensive price for unfinished game.. and they waste lot of time bcoz not focus on 1 game...

From art.. voice story / price. Still better camp buddy/full service.. meyaoi just being greedy
Exactly, but the price.......

View attachment 2090627
I think this is referring to their backers who want earlier access (or for patreons who pay a certain tier. So if someone wants to play and doesn't want to wait that's just the price for that.)

I don't think 30$ is an insane price for the amount of game play usually in their games.

I have preordered their other game before and just ukw waited. Idk about blasting them so much for their pricing since people are willing to pay for it and looks like their team is pretty small? There's also ukw paying to get stuff coded, art made, voice actors--that's probably the higher price point reason? BTW they are a studio from Indonesia. From what I read on one of their kickstarter posts is that since they're not US based it's a lot harder to do things hence why BR doesn't have a kickstarter like their other game does.

Maybe I'm just more understanding because I've worked as a writrer on stuff like games and comics and know quite a few game devs.

Tsubaki

Aug 31, 2017
I think this is referring to their backers who want earlier access (or for patreons who pay a certain tier. So if someone wants to play and doesn't want to wait that's just the price for that.)

I don't think 30$ is an insane price for the amount of game play usually in their games.

I have preordered their other game before and just ukw waited. Idk about blasting them so much for their pricing since people are willing to pay for it and looks like their team is pretty small? There's also ukw paying to get stuff coded, art made, voice actors--that's probably the higher price point reason? BTW they are a studio from Indonesia. From what I read on one of their kickstarter posts is that since they're not US based it's a lot harder to do things hence why BR doesn't have a kickstarter like their other game does.

Maybe I'm just more understanding because I've worked as a writrer on stuff like games and comics and know quite a few game devs.
Yeah, $30 is a fair price for a full game, I think I expressed myself a little badly, for ME the price is very expensive because I'm not paid in dollars, so it ends up being VERY expensive
but my criticism is about the time this one is being made, they started the game in 2019 and so far they only have 2 routes ready, and as they still took Baradise Escape to work....... I can't even imagine when this one game will be ready :(
I already imagined that their team was small due to the delay, but I'm surprised they only made 2 routes so far

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Yeah, $30 is a fair price for a full game, I think I expressed myself a little badly, for ME the price is very expensive because I'm not paid in dollars, so it ends up being VERY expensive
but my criticism is about the time this one is being made, they started the game in 2019 and so far they only have 2 routes ready, and as they still took Baradise Escape to work....... I can't even imagine when this one game will be ready :(
I already imagined that their team was small due to the delay, but I'm surprised they only made 2 routes so far
30$ it's good price is full game release without delay

30$ unfinished and we need to wait .dunno when they finish it maybe 1 year 2 year..we dunno when..that's the problem

While other game ..full service / scout master they did full release ( but they did some update twice ( for segs animation) but we can enjoy to the fullest without waiting for a year/2 year like cliffhanger

And when blitz decide to release new game next year

Meyaoi still not finish banana ranch yet

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
30$ it's good price is full game release without delay

30$ unfinished and we need to wait .dunno when they finish it maybe 1 year 2 year..we dunno when..that's the problem

While other game ..full service / scout master they did full release ( but they did some update twice ( for segs animation) but we can enjoy to the fullest without waiting for a year/2 year like cliffhanger

And when blitz decide to release new game next year

Meyaoi still not finish banana ranch yet
I am sorry but full service has like 6-10 years delay before release even though their Kickstarter amassed million of dollars already.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
I am sorry but full service has like 6-10 years delay before release even though their Kickstarter amassed million of dollars already.
It happen on seiyuu danshi as well

But they do full release instead 1 route each update

Banana ranch already slow but they do another game

Jul 11, 2019
What are you saying? Seiyuu Danshi only take 2 years from 2016 to 2018.
yep about 2 years-ish

im not gonna dog on the developer for how long stuff might be taking. we do gotta realize that a) producing any kind of game takes a long time and there could be certain set backs b) the world is dealing with two pandemics at he moment so that possibly has a had as well.

That being said while they had the alpha of baradise on their patreon, I don't even think it's for preorder yet. im pretty sure they wanted to give people a teaser before going back to finish their current project. a lot of dev and studios do this. it's not un common. (also im sorry for the slow-ish reply im sick atm and working from home)

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
yep about 2 years-ish

im not gonna dog on the developer for how long stuff might be taking. we do gotta realize that a) producing any kind of game takes a long time and there could be certain set backs b) the world is dealing with two pandemics at he moment so that possibly has a had as well.

That being said while they had the alpha of baradise on their patreon, I don't even think it's for preorder yet. im pretty sure they wanted to give people a teaser before going back to finish their current project. a lot of dev and studios do this. it's not un common. (also im sorry for the slow-ish reply im sick atm and working from home)
Yea, I know since I am also a writer while also doing some Python and Ren'py python-format programming, I know how hard it is to do everything. Furthermore, Meyaoi is taking the hard approach of using the visual novel engine to create an intricate simulator which would be easier on Unity. Therefore, writing the game is one thing but the programming is on another level.

I just really can't stand people that receive the game for free but had the audacity to complain nonstop about the times it took for the game to be released. Like chill, if you paid for it then complain all you want, get your money's worth but if you are receiving a pirated one, jeez...

Jul 11, 2019
Yea, I know since I am also a writer while also doing some Python and Ren'py python-format programming, I know how hard it is to do everything. Furthermore, Meyaoi is taking the hard approach of using the visual novel engine to create an intricate simulator which would be easier on Unity. Therefore, writing the game is one thing but the programming is on another level.

I just really can't stand people that receive the game for free but had the audacity to complain nonstop about the times it took for the game to be released. Like chill, if you paid for it then complain all you want, get your money's worth but if you are receiving a pirated one, jeez...
Exactly! I agree. Like there is always a choice also to not preorder stuff as well. Even I wait for a game in progress to be on sale or discount (for instance I got a lot games when I donated towards a fund). Yeah I agree that if someone is ukw pirating a game there's no room to be complaining about the time it takes to make a game. Also, people who do support them monetarily usually get updates on progress or the status of a game, even them more devs are transparent with those things.