Grizloy

May 3, 2019
So.. the game really does not have any sexual content? I want to know before downloading.
From the screenshots alone it's clear that this game has lactation and pseudo-scat scenes, and judging by the screenshots from itch, there are also some anal sex scenes.

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
So.. the game really does not have any sexual content? I want to know before downloading.
It has sexual content. You have sex scene with up to three characters right now, and they have... options? I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've only gotten through about half the unlocked route with one of the three characters that are currently implemented, so don't have a ton to share. Each scene has multiple routes for the CGs to take, as well. The game also has a good foreplay "minigame". Well, decent.

Last edited:

random313

Jun 17, 2017
It has sexual content. You have sex scene with up to three characters right now, and they have... options? I guess.

I've only gotten through about half the unlocked route with one of the three characters that are currently implemented, so don't have a ton to share. Each scene has multiple routes for the CGs to take, as well. The game also has a good foreplay "minigame". Well, decent.
Thank you for sharing this new game version, I was really looking foward playing Yolkie's Route.
Unfortunatelly it seems the beta version 1.0.0 has some bugs that doesn't let progressing on Yolkie's Route.
If it isn't ask much, could you upload the latest version some time soon? It would be awesome, but it's ok if you can't.

Last edited:

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
Thank you for sharing this new game version, I was really looking foward playing Yolkie's Route.
Unfortunatelly it seems the beta version 1.0.0 has some bugs that doesn't let progressing on Yolkie's Route.
If it isn't ask much, could you upload the latest version some time soon? It would be awesome, but it's ok if you can't.
Honestly didn't get around to finishing so didn't even know there were bugs.

Here are the updated versions (some on Itch are still reporting some issues with the route, even though a lot was fixed. So there may be another patch coming out at some point. I'll try to keep and eye out for it):

Links 1.0.4:
PC:
Mac:

(links in my previous post to older version might be offline now)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BananaRanch-1.0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ave_Yaoi

llukelloak

Jul 13, 2023
Honestly didn't get around to finishing so didn't even know there were bugs.

Here are the updated versions (some on Itch are still reporting some issues with the route, even though a lot was fixed. So there may be another patch coming out at some point. I'll try to keep and eye out for it):

Links 1.0.4:
PC: Mega
Mac: Mega

(links in my previous post to older version might be offline now)
Did I do sth wrong I downloaded it, extracted the files, and open the application BananaRanchYolkieBeta , BananaRanchYolkieBeta32 and run file but the game doesn't work, nothing happens.:cry:
do I need to load anything more?

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Did I do sth wrong I downloaded it, extracted the files, and open the application BananaRanchYolkieBeta , BananaRanchYolkieBeta32 and run file but the game doesn't work, nothing happens.:cry:
do I need to load anything more?
Have you tried right-clicking and selecting Run?
Sometimes some computers have to right-click to play it...

If not... try reloading and try disabling the firewall again. If you get it, press return as before as well.

Reactions: llukelloak

llukelloak

Jul 13, 2023
Have you tried right-clicking and selecting Run?
Sometimes some computers have to right-click to play it...

If not... try reloading and try disabling the firewall again. If you get it, press return as before as well.
I think I should have done everything. The file you see is an extracted file. Then I ran the game normally, but no game icon appears.I actually waited longer for the game but in the video I rushed to show you.There shouldn't be anything wrong. Or if there's something really strange, can you tell me plwease:cry:? ps.I delete it and reloading many times. If the grammar is wrong, I apologize. I'm not good at languages and I'm not very good at computers.( ) Here's a video showing you.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I think I should have done everything. The file you see is an extracted file. Then I ran the game normally, but no game icon appears.I actually waited longer for the game but in the video I rushed to show you.There shouldn't be anything wrong. Or if there's something really strange, can you tell me plwease:cry:? ps.I delete it and reloading many times. If the grammar is wrong, I apologize. I'm not good at languages and I'm not very good at computers.( ) Here's a video showing you.
So there is 1 more method left...
You try to download the app It's the best itch on the website...install it and try dragging the unextracted files into itch.

If it doesn't mean that the game camp has blocked the ip of the game so people can't download pirated games anymore.
Because I bought it through this way, I can play it.

In this group, no one shows pictures in the game??

I saw that someone released the game but it's quiet -*-??...or downloaded it and couldn't play it or not.
Please help capture the show, and if anyone has a solution, please tell me.

I don't know how to help solve it -*-

llukelloak

Jul 13, 2023
So there is 1 more method left...
You try to download the app It's the best itch on the website...install it and try dragging the unextracted files into itch.

If it doesn't mean that the game camp has blocked the ip of the game so people can't download pirated games anymore.
Because I bought it through this way, I can play it.

In this group, no one shows pictures in the game??

I saw that someone released the game but it's quiet -*-??...or downloaded it and couldn't play it or not.
Please help capture the show, and if anyone has a solution, please tell me.

I don't know how to help solve it -*-
The words "the best itch on the website" is unclear to me. I believe it may have loaded from the itch.io website right? however I've tried loading the demo version from the itch.io website, and it's still not working. The game opens with a BananaranchDemo.exe error problem.o_O

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
If so, then I'm at my wits' end. 55+..

But it's true, usually whoever releases it usually unlocks that person's game ID IP...

But if some people do it and then press right click and press play + reload... this one doesn't know how to help -*-

Anyone who knows another way to solve this problem, please tell that person...I can't think of anything else that can be solved.

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
No others seem have reported having issues, so the problem is likely something on your side. I can't tell you what, because there is no way to know without being in your shoes. Check your virus protection - its possible that it is not allowing the program to run. It also could possibly be a language/system compatibility issue? I'm just throwing random things out, because I have no idea how to help you here.

llukelloak

Jul 13, 2023
thanks to all of you guys who helped me to find the problem. finally I solved all of my problems with my friend;-; and now I can play the game Yay!!!! ^-^