• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Don't know why these dev like to add loud music to their games
Totally agreed here... F**ck, okay the sound/music can be turn on/off but why always 100% volume ? And some sounds here can't be adjusted !!! Dev's really want to make us deaf?! Damn!

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I downloaded both of them and I found a bug in both files, after choosing the Adult option there is a error, if I ignore it the game auto start and no game menu option screen; after playing some time game crashes. When I start it again the game start as a new game, no screen where I can load a save, I have to change MC name every time I start a game, then I can load a save.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Strange, many tested and there were no problems, and when it comes to the menu, you have to click the button 1697488161752.png , I'm going to check the apk again, but I didn't have any problems from start to finish.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Strange, many tested and there were no problems, and when it comes to the menu, you have to click the button View attachment 3011509 , I'm going to check the apk again, but I didn't have any problems from start to finish.
Not this one, I was talking about the Game Main Menu Screen, where we can start a New Game, Load a save, change things from Option, see About game, Quit the game etc.

Before this screen I got an error and every time game starts as a new game automatically.

After starting the game, If I try to go to the Main Menu from here View attachment 3011509 , again I get the error and it started a new game.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Can't say I like the music, also I get an error when the game loading is complete, also every time I restart the game I have to re-input the name I want for my character and lastly even if I have the music turned off it still plays and I can turn it off again but have to mute both the music and the sound.

Otherwise I have to say I find the game interesting and will follow the game for now.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Can't say I like the music, also I get an error when the game loading is complete, also every time I restart the game I have to re-input the name I want for my character and lastly even if I have the music turned off it still plays and I can turn it off again but have to mute both the music and the sound.

Otherwise I have to say I find the game interesting and will follow the game for now.
Did you play on Android or PC...???
[ I got these problems playing on Android ]

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Not this one, I was talking about the Game Main Menu Screen, where we can start a New Game, Load a save, change things from Option, see About game, Quit the game etc.

Before this screen I got an error and every time game starts as a new game automatically.

After starting the game, If I try to go to the Main Menu from here View attachment 3011509 , again I get the error and it started a new game.
Not being able to find a solution, at this point the only solution at the moment would be to try to use JoiPlay and use the PC version, I'm sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: Daastaan007

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope that the relaxed mode will have repeatable events[ like games like man of the house and summertime saga] and not just throw everything into a gallery .

initme

Oct 9, 2023
I couldn't help to paste my review here, it's really disgusting! :mad:

What a pathetic thief!(n)

I'm just new to adult visual games, about several months ago this year. Lust Academy is sort of the first adult game I have ever played. I didn't even play from season 1. I started it and realized it's season 2! But there is a brief recap of the first season, by means of conversation on the train back to the academy!

When I saw the banner and the previews, I was totally shocked! This can't be said as being inspired! It is definitely copy and paste the whole mess! It feels like the same MC leaves the same family, aboards the same train, attends the same academy, meet the same friends, classmates and teachers with same faces, hairstyles and races ……

I doubt the original dev of Lust Academy could have done that! Someone also mentioned the famous Being a DIK, which I haven't played yet, and other games. What can I say :WaitWhat: Holy shit!:poop:

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I couldn't help to paste my review here, it's really disgusting! :mad:

What a pathetic thief!(n)

I'm just new to adult visual games, about several months ago this year. Lust Academy is sort of the first adult game I have ever played. I didn't even play from season 1. I started it and realized it's season 2! But there is a brief recap of the first season, by means of conversation on the train back to the academy!

When I saw the banner and the previews, I was totally shocked! This can't be said as being inspired! It is definitely copy and paste the whole mess! It feels like the same MC leaves the same family, aboards the same train, attends the same academy, meet the same friends, classmates and teachers with same faces, hairstyles and races ……

I doubt the original dev of Lust Academy could have done that! Someone also mentioned the famous Being a DIK, which I haven't played yet, and other games. What can I say :WaitWhat: Holy shit!:poop:
If you want to win against this world, only play games with the 'complete' tag.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
any news about the update?
They posted this on Steam today, since I own the game there

Dear Players and Supporters of Bancroft Academy,

We find ourselves at a crossroads, facing decisions much tougher than any challenge we've encountered in the world of Bancroft Academy. It is with a heavy heart that we announce we are working closely with Steam to halt the sales of Bancroft Academy. Recent events, deeply private and personal, have unfolded—matters concerning health and well-being within our family and friends circle have led us to this unfortunate juncture.

BCA is, therefore, canceled indefinitely. The narrative we've lovingly crafted and the magical world we've built will remain paused in time as we navigate these unforeseen circumstances. We understand this news comes as a disappointment, and we share in the sense of loss for what could have been.

Final Update Release:
In the coming period, we will release the last update for Bancroft Academy. This update will showcase a part of the game's Revamped Story and will exist alongside the original storyline. You will have the choice to experience either version from the start of a new game, offering a glimpse into the future that we had envisioned for Bancroft Academy.

Open Source Project Files:
In the spirit of creativity and continuity, we are offering the full project files of Bancroft Academy to those in the development community who wish to carry the torch forward—be it to complete the story, remix it, or utilize its assets. Interested developers can reach out to us via email at
mr.auroragames@gmail.com
with the subject line "BCA Game Project File Request." Upon request, we will grant access to our private GitHub repository containing all project files.

A Message of Gratitude and Farewell:
Please stay tuned for the next and final update of Bancroft Academy. We apologize from the depths of our hearts for being unable to continue the journey of creation that so many of you have become a part of. Life, in its unpredictability, has necessitated a change in our path.

We extend our sincerest thanks for the joy, the engagement, and the support you've shown. Bancroft Academy would not have been the same without your enthusiasm and encouragement. As we bid farewell, we hold onto the cherished memories of the adventure we've shared. Please send your hopes and prayers for us.

With gratitude and hope for the future,

The MrAuroraGames Team

Reactions: BYK370

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
i was about to post that. Very disappointed. I hope some "serious" developer picks this up and continues this. especially on steam. not sure how i works, or if it is even possible. :cry:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I would like to have a walkthrough-mod to make it easier to play. :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y)

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes