preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Also do we have to fuck Diane in order to progress with Valerie? I ignored her for like 20 days and the in game tutorial says you don't have to meet with Diane but my game doesn't progress unless I fuck her. Valerie completely stops sexual things unless I fuck her. But I don't want to fuck Diana at all. Can't I just ignore her and progress with Valerie?

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Valerie talked about setting up a date with Emma. But she never did. And now the game seems to be stuck.

Edit: And I am sure that I did not miss an exclamation mark on the phone as I was looking like a hawk on that. The only thing that was on the phone was calls to the lawyer.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Miss an exclamation mark and the game goes into infinite loop of nothing. Use save to get past that and game eventually loses the skip time button so you get completely stuck. Guess I will try it later and hope the dev fixes it.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Not sure but I think if time == 4 and dateevent1 == 6 and dayn == 5: is the issue. EARLY EVENING:jump mrsparkercall2 may work temporarily for those who need it, dunno, seems to work for another user. Could break everything, only use if you have a save backup and understand some basic debugging. Noticed a lot of disconnect between exclamation code and such. Maybe just one routine using early-branching to determine configuration of story-mode..

Last edited:

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I used your earlier save to get past the first problem. But now after paying Dwayne to get rid of Tiny Charles the skip time button is gone so stuck at noon. I will just replay the game when you have had some time to iron out these bugs.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am stuck on chapter 3 it won't let me go further and I keep looping the weeks it tells me I found tiny Charles place without me doing anything after the third week then loops back to week one. also, early evening with valerie before I click on the exclamation point in the kitchen 'Dinnerval 2' Shows up every time and I get a basic dialogue. It also seems like I am getting repeated dialogue.

Last edited:

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
I'm also stuck at noon because i can't find moms book and there is no skip time button? Any code i can enter in console to skip time?

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
incest patch for v0.11
Before I'm asked for the 100,000th time:

copy it to /game/scripts ** edit
alternative download from mega:
Mega

The patch replaces the title for Valerie, so that she is the mother.
Also, some dialogs in the text are slightly changed so that they are more incest relevant!
In addition, I have built some text passages in which MC suspects that Robert is Diane's son!
Patch error... Valerie's friend also calls her Mom... It means the patch just rename her, not re-scripted...

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Also do we have to fuck Diane in order to progress with Valerie? I ignored her for like 20 days and the in game tutorial says you don't have to meet with Diane but my game doesn't progress unless I fuck her. Valerie completely stops sexual things unless I fuck her. But I don't want to fuck Diana at all. Can't I just ignore her and progress with Valerie?
True. I already know this and its in the fix i will publish soon. I still to try to solve other before problems because i want to have a low number of fixes.

** edit. I made a small fix anyway. Just to prevent me from repeated search for the same problems.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is a fast inofficial fix for different issues, not all!
unpack it and copy the files to the scripts-folder. Use an earlier save-game and replay.
Let me know if it helps!

Removed the patch file for security reasons

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
does this also happen when you chhose 1st option (stage a fail)
yes. after you met Vivian choose the first option then later on you will meet Kim choose the the first option, too. if you choose the second option you will get bugs a forever loop.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This is a fast inofficial fix for different issues, not all!
unpack it and copy the files to the scripts-folder. Use an earlier save-game and replay.
Let me know if it helps!
thanks for the fix! Btw I hope you consider adding an option for us to marry Valerie comes in the future. More romance with Valerie is always welcome since she is the best girl and she kinda is the only true romance we have. She said she is crazy about us but still doesn't want t a proper girlfriend-boyfriend relationship plus she hasn't use the L word despite we did. I hope we get there in future. Pregnancy would be neat too :ROFLMAO:

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
hi guys, i have this problem, i can't pay the basement rent, it doesn't give me the option to do it. And anyway I keep passing the days and nothing more happens. 01.JPG

Reactions: pleosouza1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi guys, i have this problem, i can't pay the basement rent, it doesn't give me the option to do it. And anyway I keep passing the days and nothing more happens.
he should pay rent on same day as it is in due by going to kitchen and meeting val (like breakfast or noon meeting).

germ4nicus

Jan 29, 2021
This is where im at after 101 days. Cant pay basement rent. Dioalog with valerie is at a stand still as the rest of the game.This is the secon time i install the game and the second time i get stalled at some point.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes