cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is something that would be

Are you asking for more sideplots ... like mowing lawns for some nice MILFs ??
well he has pc but doesn't do basically anything with it and watches tv only with val and if no work then after breakfast skip time until time for dinner and again skipping if hasn't fucked val at that day until time to go bed and val's visit.

Salaraki

Jan 15, 2018
After the first date with Vivian, Valerie will start to help you with cuddling and all that. You both sleep together and she woke up with your dick between her legs and she harmed your hand. I'm there and can't move on because the button to pass time disappear...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After the first date with Vivian, Valerie will start to help you with cuddling and all that. You both sleep together and she woke up with your dick between her legs and she harmed your hand. I'm there and can't move on because the button to pass time disappear...
try fix posted.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello , i am stuck at chapter 3....mission: get close to Valerie, try to find a girlfriend ,take advantage of girlfriends bitches,find out where Tina Charles i ....(and some optional)i CAN'T DO ANYTHING EVERYTHINGS REPEAT ITSELFS. PLS Help !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello , i am stuck at chapter 3....mission: get close to Valerie, try to find a girlfriend ,take advantage of girlfriends bitches,find out where Tina Charles i ....(and some optional)i CAN'T DO ANYTHING EVERYTHINGS REPEAT ITSELFS. PLS Help !
1. tried fixes (op)?
2. post a save so dev can look it.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Hey I can't launch the game anymore. Does anyone else have this problem?

* This is the only RENPY game that does not launch
* It didn't launch after I put the unofficial fix in. (I tried launching it without it too)
* Already reinstalled my GPU drivers
* Deleted my saves in APPDATA RENPY folders
* Windows 10 Pro/ Ryzen 1700/ RTX 2070. Latest Geforce Drivers.

Solved: Delete the BangCity Folder in Renpy Folder and restart.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey I can't launch the game anymore. Does anyone else have this problem?

* This is the only RENPY game that does not launch
* It didn't launch after I put the unofficial fix in. (I tried launching it without it too)
* Already reinstalled my GPU drivers
possible that antivirus etc blocks it or you are using older windows than win7/older macos than latest renpy supports or your graphics card doesn't support opengl 2.0.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
possible that antivirus etc blocks it or you are using older windows than win7/older macos than latest renpy supports or your graphics card doesn't support opengl 2.0.
Yeah maybe I'll give that shot. I got to chapter 3 and then I installed the unofficial fixes and bam. Now no longer can I launch the game.

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
More information would be nice. What chapter? is it chapter 3?
I prepare a fix. If you can wait, wait for that fix and try again or send me a savefile from that moment please.
Yep it's chapter 3 the mission is to find Mom's book and i can't find it in her room or skip time

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
This same thing happens to me. The scene goes on until I need to have breakfast with her, the skip button is already missing at that point and there's no exclamation mark on the kitchen, but when I enter the kitchen the breakfast scene plays. However, when Valerie tells me she's ready for another photoshoot in the living room, she isn't in the living room. No skip button and nothing to do at any other location. The script fix posted yesterday does not remedy this issue when I load back a save that's still from the previous night (them smoking weed).

I attached my save file.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
Paying rent happens automatically, if it does not happen, dont care about it. Valerie will not kick you out of her house.
The problem is: You are stuck in chapter 3 and here would not be a payday. The next patch will show a payday-scene in that chapter.
The major is: you are stucked in this chapter and i am still looking for the reasons for you being stuck there.
opening the save file i noticed this. Could this be causing the error?

01.JPG

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes