BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Here it is.
I had a save from 0.11b, but it doesn't kicks in the new content at all. Tried to sit on the couch in the basement every day every daytime but nothing happened, neither the Valerie waiting at the bed stuff. Also the Diane option is with a yellow ! sign even though I had all the scenes, and sometimes the morning talk with Valerie as well but it doesn't have anything new. The mood/motivation tab also disappeared from the bitches after I reached 30+ mood with all of them. Should be these normal?
Have same problem, can't trigger new content and using saves from 0.11b. There is also training with toys on thursday evening, but nothing new is in the hideout at that time.

Okay. This is weird, but i have a quick solution.

Open Console
( Shift + O )

Type
mrspvar8 = 3
mrspvar2 = 6 <- added after first post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Quit console
Play on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I had a save from 0.11b, but it doesn't kicks in the new content at all. Tried to sit on the couch in the basement every day every daytime but nothing happened, neither the Valerie waiting at the bed stuff. Also the Diane option is with a yellow ! sign even though I had all the scenes, and sometimes the morning talk with Valerie as well but it doesn't have anything new. The mood/motivation tab also disappeared from the bitches after I reached 30+ mood with all of them. Should be these normal?
The exclamation mark for Diane at evening just wants to let you know you can meet her.
The exclamation mark for breakfast with Valerie is not needed indeed, but having a nice breakfast is never wrong!! ;)
The stuff with the missing new content is qiuck-solved 2 posts before.
The mood/motivation system changed in version 011.b. It still does not have a big effect unless a but lower income.
Thats on my todo list for a later version: If the stats go crazy they refuse to work! With giving them more money or spank their asses you can manipulate the stats

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

Open Console
( Shift + O )

Type
mrspvar8 = 3
Quit console
Play on

I don't know why it was skipped, once I restarted the entire game already, after the big redo, and since then all went fine, I did everything that had an exclamation mark or was listed in the to-do list so I'm not sure why that photo shoot scene was skipped because the list said I done it all. Thanks for solution, it worked after passing a few days.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
incest patch for v0.11c
Before I'm asked for the 100,001th time:

unpack and copy it to /game/scripts ** edit

The patch replaces the title for Valerie, so that she is the mother.
Also, some dialogs in the text are slightly changed so that they are more incest relevant!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
hoping to see inviting Robert will corrupt Valerie making her more of a slut like maybe she start bring those "dates" home for extra scenes or maybe it will scenes with MC, Valerie, Diane and Robert.
Hm, I don't know if that would be such a good idea. I somehow can't imagine that Valerie would engage in group sex with Diane.
I think it's more likely that Valerie - if the player has the corresponding preferences - could find another way to offer MC an opportunity for group sex.

It would be theoretically possible that a former patient of Valerie has a swingers club. Then Valerie and MC could try out all kinds of stuff. So partner swap, threesomes or just fuck each other while others watch.
And then of course I would have to remember to respect the NTR settings of the players.
But for that I would have to plan and design a new location and introduce some new characters.

And above all I would have to make a lot of pictures like this one:

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Hm, I don't know if that would be such a good idea. I somehow can't imagine that Valerie would engage in group sex with Diane.
I think it's more likely that Valerie - if the player has the corresponding preferences - could find another way to offer MC an opportunity for group sex.

It would be theoretically possible that a former patient of Valerie has a swingers club. Then Valerie and MC could try out all kinds of stuff. So partner swap, threesomes or just fuck each other while others watch.
And then of course I would have to remember to respect the NTR settings of the players.
But for that I would have to plan and design a new location and introduce some new characters.

And above all I would have to make a lot of pictures like this one:
I really like your plans then! *-*
I personally really would like to see Diane Robert Valerie MC in swapping however... But you are the dev!
What are those pics?? Future pics from next upddate(s)?

Reactions: ActiveShooter

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I really like your plans then! *-*
I personally really would like to see Diane Robert Valerie MC in swapping however... But you are the dev!
What are those pics?? Future pics from next upddate(s)?
Yes. There will be the swinger club as a new location.
Val and MC can meet others here and swap partners or just have a good time without acting with the others.
This location will also be a starting point for other quests/events even without getting involed with others.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Val and MC can meet others here and swap partners or just have a good time without acting with the others.
This location will also be a starting point for other quests/events even without getting involed with others.
AMAZING. I already can't wait then...
I will go for the partner swap of course :love:
MC watching Val with another couple or another man will be possible? Thank!

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017

club looks amazing. can't wait to see swapping and maybe voyeur. like see robert or other male screw the girls

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017

Open Console
( Shift + O )

Type
mrspvar8 = 3
Quit console
Play on

Ok i got toy training, but after typing those in console i still can't trigger Val events like weed. Tried to type mrspvar8 only and both mrspvar8 and mrspvar2 and nothing changed.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok i got toy training, but after typing those in console i still can't trigger Val events like weed. Tried to type mrspvar8 only and both mrspvar8 and mrspvar2 and nothing changed.
Send a savefile please, i will have a look at it. But i answer maybe in a few hours. Its late here :)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Problems with seeing the new scenes with Valerie ( Cinema and smoking weed ) ?
I guess after the photoshot with Valerie in boots you did not made her to wear the boots again.
This may cause problems.

Here is an inofficial fix. Let me know if it helps! If it helps I will link it in first post.
unpack it and copy the files into the scripts-folder game\scripts\
and replace the older files

People who choose to see her in boots again are not affected at all.

Last edited:

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
1st answer: When you see the hint for thursday evening, just go to the webcam room.
I will look for a reason why you dont see the Valerie events.
What hint for thursday? Played through a week and nothing new happened, no new hints or content whatsoever.
The game started with the arrival of the X cross scene, which is old by now.

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
Problems with seeing the new scenes with Valerie ( Cinema and smoking weed ) ?
I guess after the photoshot with Valerie in boots you did not made her to wear the boots again.
This may cause problems.

Here is an inofficial fix. Let me know if it helps! If it helps I will link it in first post.

People who choose to see her in boots again are not affected at all.
How to install? I put evertyhing in the game folder, but now the game crashes:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/_011c.rpy', 1635259749, 0) is defined twice, at game/_011c.rpyc:6 and game/scripts/_011c.rpyc:6.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
    check_name(node)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/_011c.rpy', 1635259749, 0) is defined twice, at game/_011c.rpyc:6 and game/scripts/_011c.rpyc:6.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Mon Nov  1 08:53:44 2021

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes