The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
incest patch for v0.11
Before I'm asked for the 100,000th time:

copy it to /game/scripts ** edit
alternative download from mega:
Mega

The patch replaces the title for Valerie, so that she is the mother.
Also, some dialogs in the text are slightly changed so that they are more incest relevant!
In addition, I have built some text passages in which MC suspects that Robert is Diane's son!
Not working.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Any Chance to play this game without banging Valerie?
Dispite being the "Mom" with the cringe-patch her Hairstyle is a big turn-off.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Any Chance to play this game without banging Valerie?
Dispite being the "Mom" with the cringe-patch her Hairstyle is a big turn-off.
I originally had the plan to be able to ignore Valerie completely and instead live in the trailer park, but I quickly discarded that because no one would do that anyway.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I originally had the plan to be able to ignore Valerie completely and instead live in the trailer park, but I quickly discarded that because no one would do that anyway.
Awwwww.... Trailerpark-route sounds fun. You should consider this for future-updates ;)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Tastes differ, my Friend. And the most turn-off for me is the Hairstyle.
But if you're hot for a duster.... just go for it ;)
Well, I like Valerie's hairstyle, that's why I chose this one. But in fact, Valerie's hairstyle is problematic. I can't put hats on her or use other headwear because the 3-D model for the hair is not very flexible, but I can live with that.
So there will be no photoshoots with a Viking helmet, as much as I would like that!
;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banality

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Well, I like Valerie's hairstyle, that's why I chose this one. But in fact, Valerie's hairstyle is problematic. I can't put hats on her or use other headwear because the 3-D model for the hair is not very flexible, but I can live with that.
So there will be no photoshoots with a Viking helmet, as much as I would like that!
;)
if you really want to do something like this maybe you should consider the spotrender technique. Put a hat on and render it (no matter if the hair clips out and then make the duster invisible and render only her bald head with the cap on (or whatever) Merge it in post-production.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
if you really want to do something like this maybe you should consider the spotrender technique. Put a hat on and render it (no matter if the hair clips out and then make the duster invisible and render only her bald head with the cap on (or whatever) Merge it in post-production.
Yes, I am aware of that. Nevertheless, I like Valerie's hair as it is :LOL: :LOL: ;)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
As someone still fairly new to Daz Studio, I thank you.

Reactions: Banality
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes