Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
While it can be a little boring during the early release of a free-roam game when content is not yet filled out and there is a lot of downtime with nothing to do but push the advance time button (but thank goodness you included that button from the onset and didn't force us to "watch TV" or "take a nap" to kill time!), I like the game's premise and am interested in seeing it progress.

One note of caution for the Dev though. The line between being "very angry and wanting revenge" and being a "self-pitying, whining little bitch" thinking the entire world owes him something is a fine one - and the MC often crosses it. e.g.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In hopes that the MC mans up a bit :cool:, GL with the game.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
One note of caution for the Dev though. The line between being "very angry and wanting revenge" and being a "self-pitying, whining little bitch" thinking the entire world owes him something is a fine one - and the MC often crosses it. e.g.

She's the only one in your life to ever show you kindness (a stranger that owed you nothing) but when threatened with murder by your dad and forced to go away, you blame her for failing you, resent that she has a life and call her a bitch? Wow what a self-centered entitled asshole in need of a good slap upside the head.
Absolutely correct! It's intended.
MC is not a perfect guy.
He has a lot of hate inside and does not know much about Valerie. And even she told him about her past MC does not realise how much she suffered.
At this moment he only takes advantage of her in some way and he does not mind to peek after her.
Being treated badly for a long time, you blame everyone and want to pay them back and you don't recognize the good things that happen until someone keeps your head on straight.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
--> Yes, and there is some more stuff for what i want to hire some help, but not now, first i must earn some money, to pay for help :)
In reality, You, do not need money to hire a natural English speaker to proof read the entire story for both English spelling mistakes and English grammer, simply ask for help from a natural English speaker from this forum to proof read and do edit`s, I am sure many people here would do it for free, You simply could mention their name on the ending credits.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Added a simple walkthrough for version 0.02 in first post.
This was done with the latest version of the game.
This way you will see all scenes!

I guess i will have to rework to make it easier to play the game, but i can't call a date/version when it will be done.

Reactions: jsbb9999

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
error was there last update..error is still here this update...really needs to be bug tested before released..lazy.
While testing i did not had everything in mind what could happen, this is why i will change the game mechanics.
I linked a walkthrough in first post, so you can see the whole content without errors.

JF1

Jan 7, 2018
On the 14th day I suppose I was stuck with the following procedures: visit the gang - clicked girl's room (they started talking to each other - rumors) - click Linda room and than nothing happens (I mean girls dissapear, as well as Linda at the moment - no action). Is it a bug?
Beside that it is a damn good piece of content! I enjoy it! Nice job.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think you missed a scene, because i made a difficult structure for playing the 2 weeks and seeing all the scenes.
I reworked the script and when version 0.03 will be released it will be much easier to see all the events.

Reactions: JF1 and Repuci

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Great game so far, looking forward to future developments. Thank you for your services.

Sidenote - Tags should only include existing content.
True, when i started this thread i just used some tags with planed content.
Content for all of the now used tags will be to see before version 0.08

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
forgot to mention..i restarted and did not go into that room at the wrong time and was able to get to end of content error free this time..now..awaiting next update :p

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Still working on the script (almost finished) and
checking it over and over again to avoid errors.
Now there is no strict gameplay wanted, but to have more freedom i must look for stuff like:
- What happens if a event that is supposed for weekend happens during the week
- What happens if different events event chaines block each other..
This way there shouldn't it happen again that scenes are missed and errors occur.
I guess i am on a good way to find propper solutions.

Meanwhile there are some previews:

tp_visit_011.jpg gh_room_linda_03.jpg liveshow_room_gina_024a.jpg liveshow_room_petr_012.jpg ext_cityshopping_011.jpg

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

BangCity [v0.03] [BangCityDev] - Original Size: 784 MB

Download Win (98 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
The old save BS is just that BS. Such a PITA. If you are gonna make old saves not work in a new version at least put a save up to the version they stopped working PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I understand things change but with some dev's it's every or every other version they don't work. I HATE STARTING OVER. Yes I know how to skip but you still have to pay attention and it's annoying. J/S

Reactions: MadCore and botc76
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes