BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
see's in OP "old saves do not work" randomly kills passersby and pee's in peoples cornflakes..so sad :(
The old save BS is just that BS. Such a PITA. If you are gonna make old saves not work in a new version at least put a save up to the version they stopped working PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I understand things change but with some dev's it's every or every other version they don't work. I HATE STARTING OVER. Yes I know how to skip but you still have to pay attention and it's annoying. J/S

Well, i dont think this will happen again in comming versions. I already prepared some stuff to prevent that. Hope it will work then. In worst case i will add an option to jump directly to the new content.

Reactions: D-Vine and Vibescu

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
As the game gets further in..Babyface who is generally a good guy put in a fucked up situation..really needs to start laying off the "bitches" all the time..it is the most used word in the narrative and has lost impact totally...also..it's overuse makes the game look like it is written by a 14 year old gang banger wannabe trying to impress the 6th graders in the playground.

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
As the game gets further in..Babyface who is generally a good guy put in a fucked up situation..really needs to start laying off the "bitches" all the time..it is the most used word in the narrative and has lost impact totally...also..it's overuse makes the game look like it is written by a 14 year old gang banger wannabe trying to impress the 6th graders in the playground.
AGREE. The whole they are MY BITCHES NOW AND IMA FUK THEM ALL IS ANNOYING AF. I mean seriously is this kid 18 or 12? Saying ima get revenge should be suffice IMO. The writing is quite childish.
We have all heard 100 times this is the last time the old saves won't work LOL. Like I said give a save to the new content or an option to skip to the new content. Starting over is SUPER Annoying and completely turns me off to ANY game/vn. I'm personally going to delete. Sorry just not feeling it anymore.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
so that is the error tempvarval1 that keeps popping up??? cus old saves?
pretty sure, the scripts needed to be edited at many places.
so that is the error tempvarval1 that keeps popping up??? cus old saves?
Yes. The scripts needed to be edited at many places for a easier gameplay and new vars needed to be added.
If new vars are added, a new start is needed. That's a renpy thing.

Reactions: Belnick

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
A lot of people asking for "pure" girls. The setting isn't suited for that IMO. By asking his friend not to beat up that 1 chick whoring, the MC is technically already in the pimping business.

Some may consider it NTR, but pimping is actually the opposite of it. MC doesn't give a shit about them. There is niether turn on nor jealousy, they are like cattle.

If this turns into a white knight game, that would be what makes it rediculous.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
I admitt "pure" girls wont fit the storyline its just not that kind of game, still game is very fun and somehow original. Keep up good work dev.

btw i noticed some movies in game files of valerie bj/hj but i didnt got those scenes while playing. What did i missed ?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If this turns into a white knight game, that would be what makes it rediculous.
Absolutely correct!

MC hates the gang members and the "gang-ladies" too! He is only using them for earning money and he is only protective towards them because he wants to use them!

Reactions: Tumai

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
btw i noticed some movies in game files of valerie bj/hj but i didnt got those scenes while playing. What did i missed ?
Uh-Oh ... You did miss nothing. That are scenes for the next versions. I did not delete them before finishing 0.03.
I was just playing with the posibility to make animated images
I am very sorry for that spoiler.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Does the landlady (forgot her name) still talk about her adventures with some random guy with the MC? that was my only put off with this game, would be nice if it never happens or we can avoid all that chat.
I would like to have that answer too...

Reactions: Mormont

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm tempted to just gives games where the saves aren't continuous a complete pass, because it's just so annoying when you have to use the sparse free-time you have to replay shit you already did.

Ugh sooo frustrating.

This here should be required reading for every dev using ren'py.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone donate us a Save at the beginning of the new version? or can I delete the game like many others, from developers who can not handle Renpy?

Developers who make these mistakes already at the beginning, make it guaranteed in the future again. Why waste time ...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's interesting, how if a guy sleeps with several girls, he's a stud, while a woman has sex with a single guy and she becomes a slut in the eyes of many here.

And that even when she is the MCs "landlady" and most people would find it really strange to even consider their "landlady" having a sexual relationship is an affair.
Has none of you been raised by a divorced "landlady?" Did you consider her having sex with a single guy being slutty or her having an affair?

Don't get me wrong, not a fan of netorare at all, but I mean she isn't in a relationship WITH the MC, so if anything it is us doing the netori, when our MC seduces her.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes