BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Are you going to provide more solo vanilla sex scenes with valarie for non-ntr fans or the vanilla story is finally over with valarie because sex is finally happened with her? What are the next plans with valarie's storyline for vanilla fans?
Of course there will be a lot of vanilla stuff with Valerie!!!!!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I checked it again with my version and also the compressed one and it works (at least for me and some others):
Can you send me please your savegame from that moment, i will have a look at it then ... just in case I missed something
i found what's wrong, went to console and noticed dianeactive=0 so i changed it to 1 and bam her place shows on the map now. so i'm guessing after i've talked to her and then later call her on the fone, it's not changing that for some reason.

Reactions: binglebangles

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Started a brand new save and I'm stuck in a loop within Chapter 4.

Crossed out what I've not gotten to trigger so far. It just loops with the tv/couch scene pushing the table out of the way. Tutoring is the only thing mentioned for Chapter 4 in the menu, optionals are Candy at the TP and punish the bitches. Can't seem to progress.

From Changelog in OP:

v0.09b
- A new photo shot with Valerie ??? not sure
- More fun in the basement. You can smoke more often now, but Valerie might get angry if you smoke to often.
- More pussy eating Maybe, she has orgasms
- MC strokes the G-Spot

v0.09a
- MC starts to eat Valeries pussy
- Sideplot - The photo studio
- Punishment system - Spank the bitches to raise there motivation and income!
- MC is forced to go to the bank and withdraw money if cash is low
- New city map (not perfect but better)

Edit: For unkown reasons, it has now progressed a bit to G spot. I don't know if it was leveling up mood or motivation with the bitches, or just wasting a bunch of time in the loop, but it seems to be moving forward now. Cheers!~

Edit 2: Progressed to calling Diane, but she doesn't pop on the map and progression is once again halted.

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
After call ...no Diane house on map !!
Use the console command dianeactive=1 and it'll appear. Do it at that exact same day / time after the call when its first available, or a few lines dialog between MC / Valerie / Diane get scuffed. I did the command the day after, and it threw off every dialog related to Diane, but it technically worked.

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
I checked it again with my version and also the compressed one and it works (at least for me and some others):
Can you send me please your savegame from that moment, i will have a look at it then ... just in case I missed something
this my save mate

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
this my save mate
That save maybe helped me to solve the general Diane bug!! Thanks for sending it.

The problem here was:

Here you meet Diane at Friday but on Friday isnt home for dinner, so the scene cant be triggered!! My fault ... i am not worthy ... gimme animal names ....

So there is a fix. UNpack and copy it into the scripts folder, go back to the scene where MC weets Diane the first time and then you can see the next scene with Valerie and play on.

Maybe it was the reason for the problem for others too:
Use the console command dianeactive=1 and it'll appear. Do it at that exact same day / time after the call when its first available, or a few lines dialog between MC / Valerie / Diane get scuffed. I did the command the day after, and it threw off every dialog related to Diane, but it technically worked.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes