JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Just checked it and it works with all of my versions.
Well, i think i have to do some kind of workarround for it. Are you using a special language in windows?

For now you can use my savefile from day one just to play. Try it at least and lets see if you have similiar problems later.
thank you same, now it was.

Now it's time to hope it doesn't happen again. Thank you very much, you are the man.

Just a doubt, this is your save, is with the "NTRs" on or off?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ActiveShooter

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
even 3some with diana and val?
Diane is not a part of NTR options. But you can deny to have threesomes with Diane and Robert.
btw. This was meant for JC07's savefile. You have to choose your own options in game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm replaying this from the beginning to see earlier changes. As before, I very much enjoy the game. I did notice, BangCityGuy, that when Babyface first learns about the garbage room in the hideout and tells the girls to clean it up, Tracy responds first and then Babyface tells Ellen to shut up. :ROFLMAO: I mean, they are gang bitches, but this seems a little over-the-top. He could at least acknowledge the person who speaks and not yell at someone else for asking a question. ;)

Also, just FYI, I try not to nitpick about errors in English in a game's script. English is not an easy language, and even those who think they know it well often do not. However, there are a few places where you use even in a sentence when the proper phrase in English is even though. I think using the whole phrase (or using although instead of the phrase, which means the same thing) in these instances would make the sentence easier to read. For example, after Darla returns and steals money from the other girls, Babyface says, "Fine, even I am worried about Darla's appearance, I am happy the bitches are in big trouble again!" Here, even though or although should be used. There aren't many of these, but there are multiple instances through the game.

Smugcloth

Oct 20, 2017
I fucked Vivian and Kim then I've got infinite loop of bugs. no progress with Valery afterward, plase check my save file!
Same here I even used a save from before I meet Kim and picked the fail option with he and I still got stuck in loop might be a problem with fucking vivian not Kim I don't have a save that early I'll have to do another playthrough but I'll let you know If not fucking vivian fixes this
P.s. on android

Reactions: Agungteguh27

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm replaying this from the beginning to see earlier changes. As before, I very much enjoy the game. I did notice, BangCityGuy, that when Babyface first learns about the garbage room in the hideout and tells the girls to clean it up, Tracy responds first and then Babyface tells Ellen to shut up. :ROFLMAO: I mean, they are gang bitches, but this seems a little over-the-top. He could at least acknowledge the person who speaks and not yell at someone else for asking a question. ;)

Also, just FYI, I try not to nitpick about errors in English in a game's script. English is not an easy language, and even those who think they know it well often do not. However, there are a few places where you use even in a sentence when the proper phrase in English is even though. I think using the whole phrase (or using although instead of the phrase, which means the same thing) in these instances would make the sentence easier to read. For example, after Darla returns and steals money from the other girls, Babyface says, "Fine, even I am worried about Darla's appearance, I am happy the bitches are in big trouble again!" Here, even though or although should be used. There aren't many of these, but there are multiple instances through the game.
True, it need to change the dialogue, it will be different in next release.
Yeah. I still need to look for a proofreader!

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Same here I even used a save from before I meet Kim and picked the fail option with he and I still got stuck in loop might be a problem with fucking vivian not Kim I don't have a save that early I'll have to do another playthrough but I'll let you know If not fucking vivian fixes this
P.s. on android
it's easily got bugs, if you miss an event

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
P.s. on android
I can't say anything about android. Can you apply the fix patches in android versions at all? I do not know.

All I can say for sure is that I always test every version with its different options and every time I can play through the game completely. I just follow the exclamation marks and the given hints.
But I take every bug seriously because I want everyone to be able to play through the game without problems. I hope to have found the last pitfall soon.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

frankmtl

Feb 18, 2020
Hey folks! I think I got stuck in chapter 4 at 16 of 32. Game version is the last posted in OP, fresh start and i've added the fixes for ch 3 and 5. Here is my save file in case any good soul can have a look at it

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
Does keeping the ntr option on at the start, give you later an option to do ntr or not do it? Or is it like always ntr without you making the choice

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Does keeping the ntr option on at the start, give you later an option to do ntr or not do it? Or is it like always ntr without you making the choice
After 3some with Diane starts you have the chance to change your settings for Valerie.
In a future version you also will have the chance to change the settings for the gang bitches, as soon the posibility of sharing them is given.

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes