yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Gina is not a love interest.

The only woman who is something like a love interest, is Valerie! At the moment anyway! For MC Gina is just one of his bitches.
It was said in the beginning that MC was in love with her, but she rejected him. Now he fucks her to have fun!
But it may be that there are still a few special scenes with Gina in which she is the focus. Maybe he brings her somewhere to a gangbang or uses her in another way.

A "romantic part" with her would be at most likely a "bad ending" when MC screws up with Valerie. Gina and MC would live in a white trash trailer park, he becomes a fat alcoholic and she hooks up. :ROFLMAO:

Giving Gina such a significant role now, after the game has been in development for over 2 years, is actually impossible. That would be an immense effort that would lead to nothing here.
What could be, however, is that her role in the gang could change. But that wouldn't add anything to the story and would confuse too much. That is at least the current state of things.

But thanks for your idea!
Yes that would be the worst bad ending ever. Imagine being stuck with the hottest girl of all time )--

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Day 4. Evening it says go to Kitchen to meet Linda. But when clicked there is nothing.
Are you a new player/started a new game?
If Yes:
Is this problem in chapter 1/2
If Yes:
Did you download/unpack and copy the fix-patch 012a - 02 form first post?
If No:
Do it, start and a new game
IF yes:
Are You sure?
IF yes:
Really?
IF yes:
cant be

Reactions: Julioxbr

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
so found st new mission 5 meed diane or dont and val is upset i ve been doing that now for 30 days nothing happens just installed fix 02 and nothing changed so i guess its not in there or i need to restart ?
No restart or patch is here needed! One week after diane is introduced sex with Valerie starts! Can't be missed its scripted!
A few days later Val talks to MC and fun continues!

*kannst mir gerne das save schicken wenn ned weiterkommst
I have same problem as Benny. Seven weeks I have done the same thing over and over and Valerie refuses to leave her room.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have same problem as Benny. Seven weeks I have done the same thing over and over and Valerie refuses to leave her room.
Guess you missed to visit her in the kitchen at dinner when she calmed down. Maybe you left the home to work in the tireshop.
To prevent this i will make a fix in the script!
For now:
Gohome, at afternoon:

Open Console
CTRL + O
type valcd = 4
play on

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Dudes, the patch files must be in the folder /scripts not in a subfolder like "scripts/fix_012a_02" or something else!
If the files are in 2 folders its wrong!
ONE folder for all scriptfiles! Older ones must be replaced!
I put the fix and it did work, the only thing is that after you do everything for the current version when you go to give the bitches money for the week the carpenter stuff gets reset.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I put the fix and it did work, the only thing is that after you do everything for the current version when you go to give the bitches money for the week the carpenter stuff gets reset.
Are you sure?
even with "fix_012a_02" ??
I am pretty sure i did fix this! :cry:

Sudalai Muthu

Aug 25, 2018
This game seriously have a bug issue in either game or in fix patch. Before putting fix patch the game shows valeri position and able to go city map but after few days the scenes is only repeation and not forwarding, show me to click pc when pressed it does nothing. After putting fix patch that totally removes city map location aswell as valleri position on home. If anyone know how to fix it, tell us

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This game seriously have a bug issue in either game or in fix patch. Before putting fix patch the game shows valeri position and able to go city map but after few days the scenes is only repeation and not forwarding, show me to click pc when pressed it does nothing. After putting fix patch that totally removes city map location aswell as valleri position on home. If anyone know how to fix it, tell us
Doesnt sound if that fix is used proper!
That fix is an archive, openit with winrar or something else:
There are 5 files in the archive.
Copy this files to
BangCity 012a\game\scripts\ not in an subdir!!!!
Replace the older files!

Restart the game, dont use a save!

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes