latex lvr

May 3, 2019
1643634481483.png
Im a little confused As all I get is the option to have 3some or just Hanna on her own and also ask Hanna to dance on pole not the 5 some, It says I am playing no limits under preference. Also I have got the "special scene awaits you at the gang hideout on Thursday". I have played 2 Thursdays now and nothing new?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 1626275
Im a little confused As all I get is the option to have 3some or just Hanna on her own and also ask Hanna to dance on pole not the 5 some, It says I am playing no limits under preference. Also I have got the "special scene awaits you at the gang hideout on Thursday". I have played 2 Thursdays now and nothing new?
The 5 some can be seen when MC and Val are going to the playground alone!
The others will join there and you can let them join or send them away.
This club is supposed to be a dynamic location that will offer you some hidden options according to your progress!
You never know what happens there! But your settings will be repected! ;)

Thursday problem:
Be sure you dont have the loop bug for the renovation: Otherwise my latest patch will help! Just replay the week of renovation to see it again if you want!
After renovation there is no more bedromm content available, because all lazy bitches are watching TV! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joejackson

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Don't even go after the Tips, just try all things and places. But now nothing works anymore, cant advance the time doesn't matter what i try and the button itself is gone.
Yup same problem for me as well. Button gone and I'm stuck
EDIT: Is the second patch the solution? Do I have to restart again?

Apr 19, 2020
so found st new mission 5 meed diane or dont and val is upset i ve been doing that now for 30 days nothing happens just installed fix 02 and nothing changed so i guess its not in there or i need to restart ?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
so found st new mission 5 meed diane or dont and val is upset i ve been doing that now for 30 days nothing happens just installed fix 02 and nothing changed so i guess its not in there or i need to restart ?
No restart or patch is here needed! One week after diane is introduced sex with Valerie starts! Can't be missed its scripted!
A few days later Val talks to MC and fun continues!

*kannst mir gerne das save schicken wenn ned weiterkommst

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc (some var´s/money/time of day) // girls mood/motivation // income // path

View attachment 1625090 View attachment 1625026 View attachment 1625024 View attachment 1625081

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update
(corrected a variable)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Next update will bring this and will happen if MC agrees to it!
If MC agrees depends on the player of course!
At first you must have made the common setting for sharing,
at second you will have the choise in the club when that actor is available!

You will be able to accept or decline him! I want to setup a logical system for that location that gives the progress some sense!

Reactions: THEWLM

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i cant progress with the gang, i get a ! in the evening in the kitchen but nothing happens?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i cant progress with the gang, i get a ! in the evening in the kitchen but nothing happens?
Are you a new player?
If Yes:
Is this problem in chapter 1/2
If Yes:
Did you download/unpack and copy the fix-patch 012a - 02 form first post?
If No:
Do it, start and a new game
IF yes:
Are You sure?
IF yes:
Really?
IF yes:
cant be

Reactions: zielony2
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes