Clive23

Jul 22, 2018
Here is the patch for this version.
As always, this turns Valerie and MC into mother and son having sex with each other and in some dialogs I made changes to show incest content. But the story itself remains completely the same!
Linda is still changed as MC's stepmother, plus I changed some dialogs in the gang hideout and at Dwayne's house!
I also changed a scene where Diane is at Valerie's house. Here we learn that Diane and Robert are also mother and son fucking each other!
I hope you like these changes and that I can continue the way I imagine it, so that this patch with all its changes makes sense!
thanks for the patch but where do I put the file?

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Ok, for this update i had only new photoshoot with Val. No events related to the club opening, no new missions on "TO-DO list" =/

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok, for this update i had only new photoshoot with Val. No events related to the club opening, no new missions on "TO-DO list" =/
Not every stuff is mentioned in the todo list! Just play on and have fun! A lot of stuff will be started during routine events like work, breakfast, dinner or watching TV

Btw: What photoshoot did you see last?

Reactions: Joejackson

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Not every stuff is mentioned in the todo list! Just play on and have fun! A lot of stuff will be started during routine events like work, breakfast, dinner or watching TV

Btw: What photoshoot did you see last?
Oh, i'm "having fun" for three ingame weeks after that photo session, by cycling same events. How many month in a row should i "have fun" to get club event?

p.s.
Zebra photoshoot

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh, i'm "having fun" for three ingame weeks after that photo session, by cycling same events. How many month in a row should i "have fun" to get club event?
Are you using the latest version? I know in an earlier version there was a bug caused by the event when MC arrives home after work and Val was wating for him on his bed nude! That caused a loop but i did fix it. Maybe there is another looping bug but i need to know more about the version you use!
Yesterday i did replay the whole game in turbo mode and reached the end!

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Are you using the latest version? I know in an earlier version there was a bug caused by the event when MC arrives home after work and Val was wating for him on his bed nude! That caused a loop but i did fix it. Maybe there is another looping bug but i need to know more about the version you use!
Yesterday i did replay the whole game in turbo mode and reached the end!
0.12a - 01 bugfix and i patch

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

p.s.
Zebra photoshoot
Where do i find renpy save files folder (windows 10) Google is fucking useless trash

I have an idea!
Join Valerie late evening watching TV! She will talk about the club! Tell me if that helped! I will add a hint then for next version/Fix!

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
I have an idea!
Join Valerie late evening watching TV! She will talk about the club! Tell me if that helped! I will add a hint then for next version/Fix!
Yes, thx, it did help. If you call Diana every time you will never get a chance to watch tv with Val, and besides there's no exclamation mark even if you decide to stay at home.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

p.s.
Zebra photoshoot
Yes, thx, it did help. If you call Diana every time you will never get a chance to watch tv with Val, and besides there's no exclamation mark even if you do.
True, but you don't need to call her every day! There aren't new scenes now. I will think about removing the exclamation mark after all scenes are played! And add one for this special moment!
By the way: TV-Event has no exclamation mark because its a repeating event.
There is another repeating event in the basement at eveing - sitting on the couch!

The game isn't meant to follow all exclamation marks only. You also can play it just for fun and let the days pass by visiting the locations!
You can:
- have sex with her in the shower or
- while watching TV late eveing!
- if you don't have sex with her at evening or late eveing, she is waiting in her bedroom for you!
- if you where in the gang hideout before you have to shower and Valerie might join, if not you can visit her in her room too!
- you can smoke weed with her at evening in the basement!
There is a random system that will offer you some variations of the events that may happen!
If you did not have sex with her all the day, Valerie will join you in the basement to get satisfied and she will sleep in the basement!

Thanks for your feedback, it helps me improve the game!

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
By the way: TV-Event has no exclamation mark because its a repeating event.
Well it is a repeating event, but it has a unique event in it and you won' progress further without knowing it. Ofc it may seem obvious for you, cause you knew it all the time, but players doesn't. And those who know that they are missing something will have to click on every location icon every time of the day avery day of the week blindly trying to find out what's on the dev's mind.
And those who have not read every paragraph of the list of changes will not even understand that they are missing something.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well it is a repeating event, but it has a unique event in it and you won' progress further without knowing it. Ofc it may seem bovious for you, cause you knew it all the time, but players doesn't. And those who know that they are missing something will have to click on every location icon every time of the day avery day of the week blindly trying to find out what's on the dev's mind.
True! That is why feedback is so much impotant to me! :)
I always try to make everything as simple as possible so that the gameplay is fluid but sometimes I fail to see the obvious.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Stuck at Day 27, even the Advance Time button is gone now. Yeah have installed the Fix from OP. Strange things happening here. :unsure:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Game is not one of the best (blame ntr problems). But developer is very responsive

Got Android patched apk. If anyone want it, just reply

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm trying to call Boozie but every time I click the smartphone it says "This is my phone. I can call someone and someone can call me. I can also use it to make pictures. ... I could do that if the lazy developer enables it!" Is this a Bug or am I missing something?
Play on, the hint in todo list may be wrong for this moment.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Stuck at Day 27, even the Advance Time button is gone now. Yeah have installed the Fix from OP. Strange things happening here. :unsure:
If you read the dialogues there will be hints given! Knowing its Day 27 doesnt help much becuase of indivual gameplay.
You may send me your savefile, then i will check it for a bug or a missing hint!

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
If you read the dialogues there will be hints given! Knowing its Day 27 doesnt help much becuase of indivual gameplay.
You may send me your savefile, then i will check it for a bug or a missing hint!
Don't even go after the Tips, just try all things and places. But now nothing works anymore, cant advance the time doesn't matter what i try and the button itself is gone.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes