BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
But, damn, going to a club to watch her fawn/fornicate/look for others this early in their
just kindled relationship ... what a horrible start to any new relationship.
Yes, the two are just sexually open, if you have made appropriate settings!
With NO NTR happens not much! Then that's something like frivolous going out!

But I'll give it some thought.
Maybe I offer an optione that you have to make despite open minded NTR settings first no partner exchange and can go in just to look.
But remember, this location is optional and you can enable it!

There will be many more beautiful moments of the young relationship! Keep in mind that Valerie at the moment the whole thing still sient as a purely sexual relationship!

Sep 5, 2019
Hey i'm new to the game and i think i'm stuck: so after the first week i unlocked kate storyline but even with the patch i can't use the computer. Also i'm not progressing with the other girls, i keep visiting the gang's house but nothing triggers...

May 6, 2017
Ah okay. Now I understand you better!
Yes, there are not very many scenes yet, that's right!
But I can't offer dozens of scenes right at the beginning because it's all a lot of work! The whole thing must be expanded step by step and will grow with time.
You may remember that there is also a BDSM playground and there Val and MC can also eventually enjoy.
I want the whole thing not only as a sharing place, but really as a playground for the two where different things can happen, but all this will still take time that everything is ready!

By the way, I am open to concrete suggestions. So feel free to make suggestions. These I may implement if they please me and if I can do that technically!
YES that sounds great, and I remember that there is a bondage room where we can experience more kinky things between Valery and MC, which I am looking forward to. But the biggest problem you noticed is the bad balance between sharing and non-sharing content during the club and I don't see when those of us who don't enjoy that will be able to have the same amount of content.

For example, this update contains more than not as well as the next one you are planning. There doesn't seem to be anything planned at the moment to see the MC having more sex scenes with other women in the club I mean ffm fffm etc.

- Zoeys Club: Enough scenes for all preferences. Plenty for NTR opponents to see, too!
_There are already more scenes prepared which will be added in the following update: Lesbian scenes with Val and other women, an MFM and an MFMF scene. In short, these two updates are quite unbalanced and lacking for those of us who hate sharing

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hey i'm new to the game and i think i'm stuck: so after the first week i unlocked kate storyline but even with the patch i can't use the computer. Also i'm not progressing with the other girls, i keep visiting the gang's house but nothing triggers...
There was a very stupid bug!
You need to restart! Then you dont need to go to the PC, this will be accessablie in a later chapter first!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
YES that sounds great, and I remember that there is a bondage room where we can experience more kinky things between Valery and MC, which I am looking forward to. But the biggest problem you noticed is the bad balance between sharing and non-sharing content during the club and I don't see when those of us who don't enjoy that will be able to have the same amount of content.

For example, this update contains more than not as well as the next one you are planning. There doesn't seem to be anything planned at the moment to see the MC having more sex scenes with other women in the club I mean ffm fffm etc.

- Zoeys Club: Enough scenes for all preferences. Plenty for NTR opponents to see, too!
_There are already more scenes prepared which will be added in the following update: Lesbian scenes with Val and other women, an MFM and an MFMF scene. In short, these two updates are quite unbalanced and lacking for those of us who hate sharing
This are all scenes for this version:
Val+MC alone
MC+Hanna (Val watches)
Val+MC+Hanna
Val+MC+Hanna+Julia+Roger
Hanna Pole Dance
Vanessa(?) Pole Dance
Secret(!) Pole Dance

More will come! Just be patient :)

Reactions: rgnar62

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Use patch and restart please

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
NTR (netorare) is Japanese for cuckholding, which is where a guy learns that his wife or girlfriend has been fucking other guys.
I haven't played this for a while, but I don't recall any NTR in this game.
You're absolutely right. Those who think that NTR (netorare) means ANYTHING BUT your wife cheating on you, they're DEAD WRONG. That is exactly what the abbreviation NTR/netorare means: cuckolding.

Then there is netorase, where you are the one asking your wife to fuck around. And netori, where you are the one cheating on someone with his wife.

NTR here on F95Zone means NETORARE and NETORARE ONLY. Read the tag guide, if you're in doubt.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
last time(long long time ago) i played this the fat guy still fucks the gangs bitches in those videos. and mc made one of the girls to fuck him to disctract him or something, thats gone and anything similar if i switch the ntr off?

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Ah, yeah. That was a sick shit. That had to be! :ROFLMAO:
Well, this time there is another nice option.
I wonder how many times some people will use the "Replay"-Button!
There also is a secret hidden scene ingame this time!
I'll have to find that hidden scene now. That being said, I really love that flamethrower part. Definitely one great way to burn FAT lol

Reactions: BangCityGuy

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I really like this game it's amazing but I don't think ntr even fits at this game. As I read the changelog it seems the newest update mostly contains NTR so I don't bother downloading it. I wish dev didn't waste so much time on ntr and focus on Valerie romance. I feel like she is the main love interest and the person who mc ends up with hopefully but not many romance there still

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Oh, I know that the club thing is something completely independent from the main story as well as the romance between Valerie and MC, but what I'm trying to say and maybe I'm not expressing myself correctly is that it feels like the biggest Club sexual content seems to be more focused on those who enjoy sharing or NTR aka MMMF, MFMF, Lesbian scenes and voyeur scenes. In short, within the club, there is no equal number of scenes for those who hate such content.

Here is what you have prepared for the following updates according to your previous post:

"There are already more scenes prepared which will be added in the following update: Lesbian scenes with Val and other women, an MFM and an MFMF scene.
And for those who don't want to see NTR, there are of course more VAL-MC only scenes and more pole dance scenes!"

As you can see the following updates around the club
will be purely focused on sharing content/voyeur, leaving those who do not want that content with just a couple of pole dancer shows and little else. There are few scenes of the MC in FFFM FMF AND REVERSE GANBANG or those where Valerie watch us having sex with other girls, and that's what worries me and annoys me a bit.
Finally someone understands. I've been burnt out with games that have so called separate NTR/Romance route. and ALL OF THEM are one sided in favour of the other in terms of how many scenes where put into it. 1 game i remember that helps as an example, had u start of with a wife, and if your loyal, u get a measly 1 handjob and shes actually disgusted by it, whats more funny is the dev insisted both are fair routes LOL. meanwhile ntr path has your wife getting raw dogged, blowjob, and all matter of things done by other guys all in 1 update. And it sounds like this is another one of those things.

Played this game before up to the point where val was getting interested to the mc, dont remember having a toggle for ntr or not, if there is there is a chance that all we get are simple storyline compare to the true path(ntr) from what you just said.

this is why people dont even like harem/ ntr or romance/ntr on their games despite it being OPTIONAL, because it only favors one and its unbalanced. I'd prefer if this game has one path ntr or romance or whatever main genre you pick.

THEWLM

Jul 26, 2017
MFM is not avaiable right now.

You can have 3some FMF with hanna, 2 some with hanna while Valerie watches and a 5some with Hanna, Julia and Roger without Valerie being touched by Roger!
But before you can do this soft 5some, Val needs to have fun with Hanna before (FMF) to make her ready for more!
Is it possible for Val to be touched by Roger yet? Because there are images in the files that show it but I can't find a route to it in game.

Braden Paul

Nov 3, 2020
Fat guy fucks one girl even if ntr turned off. I don't think it is avoidable
I believe the girl you're talking about is the one the MC hates and finds disgusting. So, I presume he wouldn't sleep with her even on the romance route. Does it count as NTR if it's a girl the MC would never romance? Genuine question, as I'm not sure myself.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes