xort

Jun 1, 2017
So starting a new game, is it just broken? I have ! for the gang kitchen that does nothing, and one on my computer that does nothing after the influencer. I just go to work, spy on my mom/landlady and... that all.

Reactions: Nkys and Herapa
Sep 14, 2020
So starting a new game, is it just broken? I have ! for the gang kitchen that does nothing, and one on my computer that does nothing after the influencer. I just go to work, spy on my mom/landlady and... that all.
Yes, look up a few replies. The developer responded and already noted the bug, he'll resolve it later on.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
NTR (netorare) is Japanese for cuckholding, which is where a guy learns that his wife or girlfriend has been fucking other guys.
I haven't played this for a while, but I don't recall any NTR in this game.
Yup. Netori (sp?) I believe is from the POV of the guy who's doing the stealing and cucking another guy. I wish that kink was explored more in games in general. That and cuckquean (women who get off on watching their man fuck other women.)

In this game if you'd consider other gangbangers fucking "your sluts" to be NTR then there is NTR if NTR is turned on. There's also references to one of them getting gangbanged, whether or not you have the setting on (IIRC).

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yup... seems like it. Until the dev comes with a solution.

BK186

May 18, 2017
Alright, this is something serious. I have a solution, but i need some time to deep-check this to make sure this will not happen again.
Hi man, I can't trigger the last scene in swinger club. The mmf scene in the playground. Even though I did this scene 10 times, it doesn't get triggered.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah, nothing against you, or anyone else. Shit happens. But when we have 156 pages of comments trying to guess what possible keyword I need to search for can be impossible even if the problem has been fixed. I didn't think to check at the end or that this would have been a new issue.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh, I know that the club thing is something completely independent from the main story as well as the romance between Valerie and MC, but what I'm trying to say and maybe I'm not expressing myself correctly is that it feels like the biggest Club sexual content seems to be more focused on those who enjoy sharing or NTR aka MMMF, MFMF, Lesbian scenes and voyeur scenes. In short, within the club, there is no equal number of scenes for those who hate such content.

Here is what you have prepared for the following updates according to your previous post:

"There are already more scenes prepared which will be added in the following update: Lesbian scenes with Val and other women, an MFM and an MFMF scene.
And for those who don't want to see NTR, there are of course more VAL-MC only scenes and more pole dance scenes!"

As you can see the following updates around the club
will be purely focused on sharing content/voyeur, leaving those who do not want that content with just a couple of pole dancer shows and little else. There are few scenes of the MC in FFFM FMF AND REVERSE GANBANG or those where Valerie watch us having sex with other girls, and that's what worries me and annoys me a bit.
Ah okay. Now I understand you better!
Yes, there are not very many scenes yet, that's right!
But I can't offer dozens of scenes right at the beginning because it's all a lot of work! The whole thing must be expanded step by step and will grow with time.
You may remember that there is also a BDSM playground and there Val and MC can also eventually enjoy.
I want the whole thing not only as a sharing place, but really as a playground for the two where different things can happen, but all this will still take time that everything is ready!

By the way, I am open to concrete suggestions. So feel free to make suggestions. These I may implement if they please me and if I can do that technically!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, nothing against you, or anyone else. Shit happens. But when we have 156 pages of comments trying to guess what possible keyword I need to search for can be impossible even if the problem has been fixed. I didn't think to check at the end or that this would have been a new issue.
Yeah, shit happen :) I did a very stupid mistake but the latest patch will fix it. Get the patch, use it and restart again!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is in a very vulnerable state. things are moving very quickly for the players.
One minute MC is rekindling his ties to the chicks, the next he gets literally kicked to the curve and
the chicks are getting railed by a rival.
MC is getting his chicks back through sheer force of will and putting his noggin to use.
Now MC has the chicks and is running his own show.
Painstakingly MC is getting hit and throbbing with his wonderful hostess.

But, damn, going to a club to watch her fawn/fornicate/look for others this early in their
just kindled relationship ... what a horrible start to any new relationship.

I can even conceptually understand the difference (that some see) between NTR and sharing (ie content involving other men). In that particular case I think the devil is in the details though.

Edit: I played the game a while back. But I did think the "non-NTR" version of when the fat guy takes over the hideout to be quite funny haha.
NTR (netorare) is Japanese for cuckholding, which is where a guy learns that his wife or girlfriend has been fucking other guys.
I haven't played this for a while, but I don't recall any NTR in this game.
Yup. Netori (sp?) I believe is from the POV of the guy who's doing the stealing and cucking another guy. I wish that kink was explored more in games in general. That and cuckquean (women who get off on watching their man fuck other women.)

In this game if you'd consider other gangbangers fucking "your sluts" to be NTR then there is NTR if NTR is turned on. There's also references to one of them getting gangbanged, whether or not you have the setting on (IIRC).
Ah okay. Now I understand you better!
Yes, there are not very many scenes yet, that's right!
But I can't offer dozens of scenes right at the beginning because it's all a lot of work! The whole thing must be expanded step by step and will grow with time.
You may remember that there is also a BDSM playground and there Val and MC can also eventually enjoy.
I want the whole thing not only as a sharing place, but really as a playground for the two where different things can happen, but all this will still take time that everything is ready!

By the way, I am open to concrete suggestions. So feel free to make suggestions. These I may implement if they please me and if I can do that technically!

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yeah, shit happen :) I did a very stupid mistake but the latest patch will fix it. Get the patch, use it and restart again!
Haven't played the update yet. Do we need to start from the very beginning or from the start of the latest update?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi man, I can't trigger the last scene in swinger club. The mmf scene in the playground. Even though I did this scene 10 times, it doesn't get triggered.
MFM is not avaiable right now.

You can have 3some FMF with hanna, 2 some with hanna while Valerie watches and a 5some with Hanna, Julia and Roger without Valerie being touched by Roger!
But before you can do this soft 5some, Val needs to have fun with Hanna before (FMF) to make her ready for more!

Reactions: rgnar62 and BK186
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes