Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I believe the girl you're talking about is the one the MC hates and finds disgusting. So, I presume he wouldn't sleep with her even on the romance route. Does it count as NTR if it's a girl the MC would never romance? Genuine question, as I'm not sure myself.
Here comes the fake ntr;
mc not sleeping wit her. So it is not ntr!! Enough!!i I don't like such contents too

Reactions: pappypop

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Has the dev changed any of the dialogue with ntr off? One of the girls does something (don't remember) gets taken buy local gang. Remember ntr is off. When you go to help her the gang leader says the guys are using her. Then when she gets back every other line about her is about the gangbang shit.

• Sad
Reactions: TM REDUX

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
last time(long long time ago) i played this the fat guy still fucks the gangs bitches in those videos. and mc made one of the girls to fuck him to disctract him or something, thats gone and anything similar if i switch the ntr off?
Yes, This is part of the gang NTR option!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I really like this game it's amazing but I don't think ntr even fits at this game. As I read the changelog it seems the newest update mostly contains NTR so I don't bother downloading it. I wish dev didn't waste so much time on ntr and focus on Valerie romance. I feel like she is the main love interest and the person who mc ends up with hopefully but not many romance there still
Well. they are open minded and all what happens depends on yout settings!
Valerie sees herself just by her sexual encounters with MC as sexually liberated and has thrown her old limits overboard!

The romance story is something unspoken between the two. After all, Valerie sees MC more as something like a boy toy than a love interest! and Valerie takes advantage of him in her own way, but something can happen!

There will be some very nice moments with Valerie in future of course.

Reactions: Joejackson

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is it possible for Val to be touched by Roger yet? Because there are images in the files that show it but I can't find a route to it in game.
No.
There are even more yet unused images in the folders!
Next update will bring more scenes and then Roger gets his chance if MC/Player agrees. Even in "No Limits" mode, MC can decide if Valerie fucks someone or not!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Has the dev changed any of the dialogue with ntr off? One of the girls does something (don't remember) gets taken buy local gang. Remember ntr is off. When you go to help her the gang leader says the guys are using her. Then when she gets back every other line about her is about the gangbang shit.
The NTR option did not exist from the beginning and I am then happy to meet the NTR opponents by introducing the option and turn off a lot of things and also like to take in many points some work on me to offer alternative content. This also brings some diversity into the game, which I myself find quite good!
Even if NTR is disabled some stuff has to happen! There are other actors in the game, and they also have their motives and influence on what happens. I don't think it's a good idea to reduce a game by settings as if there are no other men in the game. Should this end in the extreme case that some couple in the neighborhood no longer appears in the game, just because the two are married, but MC finds the woman great?
No, somewhere even the toughest NTR opponent must accept that there is more than one man in the game! Otherwise, there may be at some point only games in which the MC exists as the only man, be it in an apocalpytic scenario or on a desert island! SO is my game but not!
This is BangCity and everyone is allowed to fuck/bang here! As for Valerie, the player has control here, but that will have to do!

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
The NTR option did not exist from the beginning and I am then happy to meet the NTR opponents by introducing the option and turn off a lot of things and also like to take in many points some work on me to offer alternative content. This also brings some diversity into the game, which I myself find quite good!
Even if NTR is disabled some stuff has to happen! There are other actors in the game, and they also have their motives and influence on what happens. I don't think it's a good idea to reduce a game by settings as if there are no other men in the game. Should this end in the extreme case that some couple in the neighborhood no longer appears in the game, just because the two are married, but MC finds the woman great?
No, somewhere even the toughest NTR opponent must accept that there is more than one man in the game! Otherwise, there may be at some point only games in which the MC exists as the only man, be it in an apocalpytic scenario or on a desert island! SO is my game but not!
This is BangCity and everyone is allowed to fuck/bang here! As for Valerie, the player has control here, but that will have to do!
So now the ntr with gang wives is just skippable. Meaning we don't see it but still happens? Not trying to start fight but that is not what you said when ntr is off nothing happens.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
So now the ntr with gang wives is just skippable. Meaning we don't see it but still happens? Not trying to start fight but that is not what you said when ntr is off nothing happens.
There is a scene in which Dwayne banging a girl infront of mc...

And the issue u mentioned in original comment is still like that. Ntr switch not applicable to those

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Original (NTR) Path: MC gives Linda sexdrugs so he fucks the sluts and makes no trouble on the street!

NTR Off PATH: MC gives Linda appetite stimulants for Charles so he's hungry all the time and eats so he doesn't make trouble on the street!

You can watch what is happening in the house through the webcam in the PC in MC's basement.
In one case you can see on the webcams how he fucks all the sluts, in the other case you can see how they feed him with fast food! Then he fucks only with Darla, his girlfriend!

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Original (NTR) Path: MC gives Linda sexdrugs so he fucks the sluts and makes no trouble on the street!

NTR Off PATH: MC gives Linda appetite stimulants for Charles so he's hungry all the time and eats so he doesn't make trouble on the street!

You can watch what is happening in the house through the webcam in the PC in MC's basement.
In one case you can see on the webcams how he fucks all the sluts, in the other case you can see how they feed him with fast food! Then he fucks only with Darla, his girlfriend!
Thanks for the reply! This game is not for me. I don't need to hear how she got gangbanged and likes it.

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Well. they are open minded and all what happens depends on yout settings!
Valerie sees herself just by her sexual encounters with MC as sexually liberated and has thrown her old limits overboard!

The romance story is something unspoken between the two. After all, Valerie sees MC more as something like a boy toy than a love interest! and Valerie takes advantage of him in her own way, but something can happen!

There will be some very nice moments with Valerie in future of course.
Great Game and more romance is always welcome. A suggestion: Would a romance route with Gina also be possible? With the opening of Dwayne's bar you can take her on date, kiss and cuddle. I like to see more action of the MC and my favorite blonde.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Great Game and more romance is always welcome. A suggestion: Would a romance route with Gina also be possible? With the opening of Dwayne's bar you can take her on date, kiss and cuddle. I like to see more action of the MC and my favorite blonde.
Gina is not a love interest.

The only woman who is something like a love interest, is Valerie! At the moment anyway! For MC Gina is just one of his bitches.
It was said in the beginning that MC was in love with her, but she rejected him. Now he fucks her to have fun!
But it may be that there are still a few special scenes with Gina in which she is the focus. Maybe he brings her somewhere to a gangbang or uses her in another way.

A "romantic part" with her would be at most likely a "bad ending" when MC screws up with Valerie. Gina and MC would live in a white trash trailer park, he becomes a fat alcoholic and she hooks up. :ROFLMAO:

Giving Gina such a significant role now, after the game has been in development for over 2 years, is actually impossible. That would be an immense effort that would lead to nothing here.
What could be, however, is that her role in the gang could change. But that wouldn't add anything to the story and would confuse too much. That is at least the current state of things.

But thanks for your idea!

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes