bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Just did download it from patreon page and startet do make a new patch file!
It will take some time, because there are a lot of dialogues (more than usual) that can be changed easily to give the new content a good incest feeling!
I'm curious how the Diane story continues! This could be fun! I hope that the original texts remain well adaptable to incest but that's not so hard with a topic like MILF and young men! Otherwise I have to expand the patch somehow with own lines.
I am very happy that Ann is a guest in Zoey's club! :p

Reactions: Joejackson

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Here is the patch for this version.
As always, this turns Valerie and MC into mother and son having sex with each other and in some dialogs I made changes to show incest content. But the story itself remains completely the same!
Linda is still changed as MC's stepmother, plus I changed some dialogs in the gang hideout and at Dwayne's house!
I also changed a scene where Diane is at Valerie's house. Here we learn that Diane and Robert are also mother and son fucking each other!
I hope you like these changes and that I can continue the way I imagine it, so that this patch with all its changes makes sense!

latest patch version is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bangcity-v0-12b-bangcitydev.34471/post-7738341

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.12a 640MB
PC:
MAC:
PS: Mac is untested. May or not work.

Give me a like or I'll steal your cookies...

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Finally someone learned how to make NTR game NON-NTR so we who don't like sharing may enjoy alternative content :) Yeppie :-D Well, NTR content is still here, just replaced, but still. I like this idea.
Yes, that is my intention!
I like the idea that the player himself can decide what happens and I do not want to impose something on someone that he does not want to see!

Even in the "No Limits" mode where the two can join in the swinger club, the player will soon be able to reject single male actors in the swinger club as soon as they are available in the next versions!
After all, this does not contribute to the story and is just pure entertainment!
I will probably even, as soon as anal sex between Val and MC becomes an issue, make this completely disableableable, if someone does not like this!

But after all, this should not put anyone at a disadvantage. In future there will be more pole dancing in the swingers club and MC can fuck other women while Valerie watches. So there is enough alternative content available!

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Not for now, maybe never. It's not planned yet.
For whatever it's worth, I'd like to cast a vote in favor of pregnancy content, since it's one of my kinks =) Optional too, of course, since not everyone is into it.

Speaking of not being into things though lol, Diane is optional, correct? It's been a while since I last played, so I don't remember clearly. I have a strong aversion to bush, so she was a hard stop for me, unfortunately.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
For whatever it's worth, I'd like to cast a vote in favor of pregnancy content, since it's one of my kinks =) Optional too, of course, since not everyone is into it.

Speaking of not being into things though lol, Diane is optional, correct? It's been a while since I last played, so I don't remember clearly. I have a strong aversion to bush, so she was a hard stop for me, unfortunately.
Yes. You can avoid her by not visiting her! But she is still there and maybe she will cause some trouble one day! ;)

Reactions: RabidSloth
Sep 14, 2020
I can't seem to start the first ever Linda night hangout event, I tried starting a new game multiple times, always the same result:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And when I click it I get this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have the same issue with the influencer quest when I need to check my PC to find the account, also have the exclamation mark but when I click it just says "This is my PC."

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes