Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Did you have zombi apocalypse or will it be out this weekend. Nice picture. Well now we know where she was going on Friday nights lol. Is this in the next update?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Did you have zombi apocalypse or will it be out this weekend. Nice picture. Well now we know where she was going on Friday nights lol. Is this in the next update?
The Zombi Apocalypse has not yet occurred and the chances that I release the update today is very high! I used today to add a few must haves for this version. Afterwards I'll do a very last test and then I'll put 012a online.
I have to say honestly: This time I had a lot of fun testing this version! I really like this update!

No, Friday night she goes out drinking with her girlfriends!
Her going to the swingers club is something new for Valerie too!

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
The flamethrower scene made me laugh so hard I almost pissed myself The fact that the main character also MacGyver the flamethrower himself was kind of an added brilliant piece of ingenuity.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is that Zoe and Valerie kissing picture in the next update or in the following update after this one.
No, that's Hanna and Valerie!

My intention for Hanna is her being a guide or a supporter for this location.
Zoey is for now not a important person for much interaction.
Later there will be some content with her, but this has to wait, because she is a special person.
Some people may know her and her club from another project/mod a guy named bachnabel created!

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
What was that project. I may want to look at
that was my mod for big brother named untold stories.
i added a lot of story and created zoeys club and zoey - i had to stop the work because of the costs for it.
i have a new job since then and don't have time to continue it.
only stuff i do is that bangcity patch just to stay in contact with working on erotic games.
gangcityguy is giving zoeys club a new home

Reactions: Joejackson
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes