-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
True, its the expression and maybe a lightening issue.
I only use 1 model for each actor
Oh, also FYI when you punish Ellen her mood is increased and not her motivation. Is this on purpose? I would think motivation would normally go up, because they want to get spanked less. But then again, maybe Ellen secretly actually likes being spanked. You may already know about this, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh, also FYI when you punish Ellen her mood is increased and not her motivation. Is this on purpose? I would think motivation would normally go up, because they want to get spanked less. But then again, maybe Ellen secretly actually likes being spanked. You may already know about this, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.
Yes, I know there is was wrong handling of some stats and I did fix it in the latest version.
But honestly this does not have much effects at all, but raising the income because of better working bitches.
I always wanted to add some more features depending on this stats, but i didn't do it by now.

Mood is raised by the amount of paid money, motivation is raised by punishment. This stats are reduce daily so it makes sence to spank asses sometimes :) But there is even more effect on the income when you start the gang lessons as soon as they are available!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Will there be pregnancy in the game. It would be funny to knock up Linda and some of the other girls as well as Valerie.

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Does this game usually get public releases? If it does, how long does it usually take after the patreon version comes out?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some more images from 012.b
0.12b is available for my patrons since saturday.
so some use for those guests room.

Mood is raised by the amount of paid money, motivation is raised by punishment. This stats are reduce daily so it makes sence to spank asses sometimes :) But there is even more effect on the income when you start the gang lessons as soon as they are available!
so daily fuck with all available since no other way to give more money.

Linda and the other bitches would be horrible mothers. It is better if they do not get pregnant.
atleast linda would be bad.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any walkthrough for this game. I am stuck.
Where are you stuck? If you go outside (so you're seeing the option to visit the City in the bottom right), you should see a notebook on the right side of the screen. That should give you help on what to do next. But if there's something in particular you're not able to figure out, post here and we can try to help you move forward.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Version 0.12b
Link in first post

Detailed changelog for Version 0.12b:

Scenes at Home

A big event, called "Valeries Day":
Spend a whole day with Valerie and take care for her needs!
A new foreplay option in valeries room at night!
A complete new scene in valeries room at night!

Swinger Club

1st Visit starts now a week later after the zebra-photoshoot. Enjoy your time with valerie at home by seeing various random scenes. (No effect on further progressed saves!)

The higher the sharing level, the more often you can visit the club!
No sharring -> Saturday only
FMF - > Saturday and Sunday
No limits -> Thursday, Saturday and Sunday

Changing guests in Zoeys Club
Every time you visit the club you will see some other guests, and there also will be a small change depending on the time (late night / night)

Info screen for Zoeys club:
It shows available actions with the available guests and some more informations about experienced about

New actors:
Andrea and Vanessa

New scenes - depend on settings :

All: 1 more sexscene in the locker room before going home.
All: Sex with Andrea, Val is watching an joins without lesbian action
All: Andrea dancing at the pole
All: A secret scene
All: 3 small scenes Val and MC at the playground

FMF
FMF: One more threesome with Hanna
FMF: A lesbian threesome with Vanessa and Andrea, MC will join!

No limits:
MFM: Sharing Valerie with Roger - 3 optional scenes
MFMF: Swapping partners with Julia and roger
5some with Hanna, Julia and roger
Valerie can play by Roger now, after a threesome with him ... if the player allows!

More changes:

- moaning sound for Valerie!
- some re-rendered images
- fixed minor known bugs
- most of the new sex scenes contain micro anmiations
- added sounds for older scenes
- minor changes for easier gameplay to prevent players from missing scenes

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes