Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Version 0.12b
Link in first post

Detailed changelog for Version 0.12b:

Scenes at Home

A big event, called "Valeries Day":
Spend a whole day with Valerie and take care for her needs!
A new foreplay option in valeries room at night!
A complete new scene in valeries room at night!

Swinger Club

1st Visit starts now a week later after the zebra-photoshoot. Enjoy your time with valerie at home by seeing various random scenes. (No effect on further progressed saves!)

The higher the sharing level, the more often you can visit the club!
No sharring -> Saturday only
FMF - > Saturday and Sunday
No limits -> Thursday, Saturday and Sunday

Changing guests in Zoeys Club
Every time you visit the club you will see some other guests, and there also will be a small change depending on the time (late night / night)

Info screen for Zoeys club:
It shows available actions with the available guests and some more informations about experienced about

New actors:
Andrea and Vanessa

New scenes - depend on settings :

All: 1 more sexscene in the locker room before going home.
All: Sex with Andrea, Val is watching an joins without lesbian action
All: Andrea dancing at the pole
All: A secret scene
All: 3 small scenes Val and MC at the playground

FMF
FMF: One more threesome with Hanna
FMF: A lesbian threesome with Vanessa and Andrea, MC will join!

No limits:
MFM: Sharing Valerie with Roger - 3 optional scenes
MFMF: Swapping partners with Julia and roger
5some with Hanna, Julia and roger
Valerie can play by Roger now, after a threesome with him ... if the player allows!

More changes:

- moaning sound for Valerie!
- some re-rendered images
- fixed minor known bugs
- most of the new sex scenes contain micro anmiations
- added sounds for older scenes
- minor changes for easier gameplay to prevent players from missing scenes
intended to have traceback file and saves in that download? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JennaJJ

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi, i don't want sound like a broken record, so sorry. I already know ntr can be turn off and replaced by other scenes. But i still have a doubt and can't find a clear anwser in the thread: even if ntr is turn on, is still avoidable by choices or it will happen either way? I'm not talking about women who already are in a relationship with others characters having sex, this is ok by me. I'm talking about LI who is single in the beggining and MC is banging or trying to bang. I ask because as much i don't like see ntr content, i do like a competion and defeat some other guys to get the girl.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi, i don't want sound like a broken record, so sorry. I already know ntr can be turn off and replaced by other scenes. But i still have a doubt and can't find a clear anwser in the thread: even if ntr is turn on, is still avoidable by choices or it will happen either way? I'm not talking about women who already are in a relationship with others characters having sex, this is ok by me. I'm talking about LI who is single in the beggining and MC is banging or trying to bang. I ask because as much i don't like see ntr content, i do like a competion and defeat some other guys to get the girl.
When NTR is switched off, there is no ntr and no competition! The settings are clear about this. At a later point you can change your opinion (at 2 times atm) if you want to go without any lilmits to the swinger club. If you are still notopen for swapping partners there also will be scenes for you to see wit MC and Val alone.

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
When NTR is switched off, there is no ntr and no competition! The settings are clear about this. At a later point you can change your opinion (at 2 times atm) if you want to go without any lilmits to the swinger club. If you are still notopen for swapping partners there also will be scenes for you to see wit MC and Val alone.
Thank you for answer. So, if i understand correctly, if i switched on ntr others guys will try take my LI but i will be able to avoid it and defeat them? That's basicaly what i wanna know

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
that you can ask from dev.

couple posts up from your post.
I had to make a bigger rework because i changed the GUI once and learned the first GUI was the better one because it gives more freedom, plus there was a bigger problem with the script and so i decided to make a rework. Nothing changed in the game but the way you proceed.

The game is supposed to be done around end of this year. It has 6500+ images so far.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thank you for answer. So, if i understand correctly, if i switched on ntr others guys will try take my LI but i will be able to avoid it and defeat them? That's basicaly what i wanna know
No, there is no competition with other guys!
NTR for Valerie means she is telling about having an affair when she meets MC and she is going out to meet him a few weeks before something happens between MC and Valerie. Nothing more.
NTR for the gang means, there is a guy comming and is fucking the gang bitches a few weeks until MC pays him to leave the house.
In the latest chapter MC and Val are visiting a swinger club and you can decide if partner sharing happens or not.

So in the real meaning of NTR, there isn't any ... at least in my view.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
No, there is no competition with other guys!
NTR for Valerie means she is telling about having an affair when she meets MC and she is going out to meet him a few weeks before something happens between MC and Valerie. Nothing more.
NTR for the gang means, there is a guy comming and is fucking the gang bitches a few weeks until MC pays him to leave the house.
In the latest chapter MC and Val are visiting a swinger club and you can decide if partner sharing happens or not.

So in the real meaning of NTR, there isn't any ... at least in my view.
Oh yeha, now i understand. And yeah, i agree with you: nothing in this sounds like NTR to me. Thanks for take your to explain, dev! I will give a try when i have some time (y) :)

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i'm stuck chapter 2 ? no skip time seem to be missing.. or it's moved? usually i past by going to Trailer fuk candy but that option not available now.. so?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
No!
I myself have played through this version many times from start to finish by just following the exclamation marks.
But if you ignore the quest and the dialogs and miss certain events, there can be delays that are annoying.
In the patch that I will release today, I have removed some pitfalls. I've tested the yet to be released version a few times and am still doing a final test.
you sure? seem to be stuck on chapter 2 for me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Fun facts...This story uses the word "awesome" 312 times and "cool" or some variant of "cool" 76 times. These terms and MC's haircut are straight out of the 90's!

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes