cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, some funnies, lots of sex (especially since sunday night actions are repeatable on every night), story didn't advance anywhere but didn't expect it either (not even sure what it is anymore).

sctshots:

1. - many others: she's such a meanie, 11. - 12. 150 bucks or 160 bucks for each?

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
nice update as usual, some funnies, lots of sex (especially since sunday night actions are repeatable on every night), story didn't advance anywhere but didn't expect it either (not even sure what it is anymore).

sctshots:

1. - many others: she's such a meanie, 11. - 12. 150 bucks or 160 bucks for each?

View attachment 1715891 View attachment 1715892 View attachment 1715894 View attachment 1715895 View attachment 1715896 View attachment 1715898 View attachment 1715899 View attachment 1715900 View attachment 1715901 View attachment 1715902 View attachment 1715903 View attachment 1715904

Yeah, the main story is not proceeded right now, because when i go for it now, the game would come to an end before all stuff i wanted to do is realized!

Images
1) Yeah, this is her!
2) Okay, i will have a look at the payment amounts :) Thanks for the info.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Yes, in 0.12b You can share Valerie with another guy. There are 4 optional scenes in the swingerclub so far.
There will be some more scenes in later versions but also other scenes for all settings. So not only NTR-fans will get content!
Downloading now!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a bug with Tiny Charles mission? MC can choose to ask Dragons to deal with him or do it himself, but when I choose to do it myself it tells me about going to the hardware store - but nothing happens where I go there (MC just says that he has nothing to buy). And the loop for Second Street repeats - the icon appears on the map again with the same dialogue.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is there a bug with Tiny Charles mission? MC can choose to ask Dragons to deal with him or do it himself, but when I choose to do it myself it tells me about going to the hardware store - but nothing happens where I go there (MC just says that he has nothing to buy). And the loop for Second Street repeats - the icon appears on the map again with the same dialogue.
1st) common hint: Make always sure you have the latest version. It's 0.12b There is no fiy right now
2nd) Indeed there is a bug. Boozies visit will have to happen at a tuedays. So just dont go there unless ist tuesday noon! After that the hardworkstore scene will work as supposed and you can assembke the weapon.
I will fix it in the next patch!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
not until after i hit bug. only had one hint sending me to trailer park and that was right near beginning. only went there again after i hit the bug. i payed one of the girls money to buy herself drugs, returned to burbs and hit the dead end. only been to locations when prompts appear and time skipping when not, up until that point. will try again just to be sure
If this happens again, send me your savefile please.

Reactions: 4evernewbie

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
1st) common hint: Make always sure you have the latest version. It's 0.12b There is no fiy right now
2nd) Indeed there is a bug. Boozies visit will have to happen at a tuedays. So just dont go there unless ist tuesday noon! After that the hardworkstore scene will work as supposed and you can assembke the weapon.
I will fix it in the next patch!
I guess I tried to make the mission to often so now even going there on tuesday does not work anymore - as it always tells me to complete the mission even after I agreed to do it myself several times and decided to ask Dwayne also multiple times.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I guess I tried to make the mission to often so now even going there on tuesday does not work anymore - as it always tells me to complete the mission even after I agreed to do it myself several times and decided to ask Dwayne also multiple times.
Use an earlier save and make sure to go to boozie only on tuesday

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
didn't hit the bug 2nd try thankfully :)
the event you mentioned before about shower with landlady was not what triggered until a day or two after.
everything was same as before except time skip icon didn't vanish this time and i was watching it with hawkeye's hawkeye for extra vigilance :D

it IS possible i am just cursed to find bugs. born 1st april and living at house no.13 was certain to have some effect on my luck ;) :LOL:
Haha!
I like it when bugs are found, because that shows me that I made mistakes that I can fix.
I do try to direct the player to make progress easily, but sometimes I don't see all the possibilities that can cause a bug.

Reactions: 4evernewbie

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Seems i get stuck at "Tiny Charles - get rid of him" check 5 of 21 at day 49.
Gonna be the third time i have to pay up.

Is this supposed to be or did i mes up somewhere? Can't seem to get the event of looking for him anymore

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Seems i get stuck at "Tiny Charles - get rid of him" check 5 of 21 at day 49.
Gonna be the third time i have to pay up.

Is this supposed to be or did i mes up somewhere? Can't seem to get the event of looking for him anymore
When you are in the city in the night and return to home the scenes will show up. (After dates or visiting the hideout)

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Will keep that in mind ;)

Did find them on my daily route as deliveryman. Came to "check 8 of 21" by that time.
Usually it should be no problem to pass this chapter. I made all important events happening automatically more or less. You just need to follow the story and play a daily routine by visiting the hideout.

Reactions: Klopdwerg
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes