ragil putra

Feb 8, 2018
Okay. I checked this. it is working fine.
You just have to play on 1 week, because the upcomming event in the living room starts the swingerclub sideplot.
I installed that delay to give you more time to spend more time with Valerie alone before the optional sharing starts.
So just play on and see the different sex scenes (Basement evening, shower evening OR livingroom late evening, bedroom at night, bedroom at night after visiting thre hideout! Basement at noon (not daily)! )

One thing is strange ...
Even if you seem to use the latest version the todolist content looks different. Where Did you download the game?
I played your savefile:
Play on week and watch tv with her on sunday. The Valerie will talk to you about the club.
On tuesday dinner the events start!

View attachment 1735767
same here i cant advance to swingerclub event, it has been 20 days and the event not triggering in living room, here's my save file

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
same here i cant advance to swingerclub event, it has been 20 days and the event not triggering in living room, here's my save file
I used your savefile with the published version and played on.
As the todo list says the event will happen in 7 days at late evening in the living room.
According your savefile it will be day 172.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Hate askingbthis here but since zoeys club lives on. Does untold stories bb mod work with all versions of bb or do I need the Original. Bb

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I’m new to this game and I just started playing, can you tell me which route has more content? NTR or non NTR

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes