GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
But it is good to make it clear that this only happens if the player chooses an "NTR/sharing route", so as not to scare away possible players. My move is none of that. So yes, in my play the MC is selfish and shares nothing with another man. woman? maybe. man? no way.
Indeed, it is all avoidable.

Reactions: Punto and JC07

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
OK, I only mentioned it because some guys are lazy and don't read much. They just take the latest massages and take it as the truth.

Then someone might take your comment and think that was an inevitable thing of the game. And that would be bad for Dev, who is sweet to let us choose how to play his game, either with or without NTR/sharing.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Thats extremely unlikely.
Maybe in a sequel game something like that may happen.
I really really hope that you do a sequel. With possibly showing your father and all the imprisoned gang members that their women are the MC's now and he screws them regularly and has knocked all of them up and treats them better.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I really really hope that you do a sequel. With possibly showing your father and all the imprisoned gang members that their women are the MC's now and he screws them regularly and has knocked all of them up and treats them better.
The plot about MCs father will definetly continued in this game!

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
That's Optional.
I made a poll about it on patreon and there are enough people who agree sharing Valerie with other guys!
I'm one of those who doesn't like NTR/sharing, but I agree with your messaging in the OP. You as a Dev have to make your game how you want it, after all it's your job and time spent on it. But I also think the smartest thing to leave everything optional, will reach the largest number of people, those who like NTR and those who do not like it, but you can play being optional.

Unfortunately, there are some people who are more radical, but that's it, you can't please everyone. The way it is I believe it can please the majority. Keep it up.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Right now I am doing the last tests.
I wanted to add the first anal scene between MC and Val but i will delay this very likely just to make sure the update will be done in time.
Optional BDSM starts with some optional femdom scenes at home, and some optional maledome scenes in zoeys club.
There also will be a lot of new scenes in the gangs living room.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
when's mc's birthday? maybe he gets to val's ass on that day as a bday present.
Um, I never gave it a thought. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe that's a nice idea for a much later version.
Valeries butt will be opened in the next version if MCs dominance or Vals funlevel is big enough.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Right now I am doing the last tests.
I wanted to add the first anal scene between MC and Val but i will delay this very likely just to make sure the update will be done in time.
Optional BDSM starts with some optional femdom scenes at home, and some optional maledome scenes in zoeys club.
There also will be a lot of new scenes in the gangs living room.
Fingers crossed there will be more and heavier femdom influences going forward!
Thanks for the game either way buddy.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Fingers crossed there will be more and heavier femdom influences going forward!
Thanks for the game either way buddy.
We will see what happens. Right now a poll is running on patreon that will have influence on this.
Of course I will add some more scenes to bring some content but this isn't going to turn into a bdsm orgy if my patrons dont like it.
I just wanted to show once more Valerie is sexual open minded.
Next version will bring anal sex and maybe some more toy action.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes