Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
BangCity [v0.12c] [BangCityDev]

COMPRESSED

4.57 GB ~ 640 MB

PC / MAC: - -

ANONFILES /
MIXDROP /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
impossible to start game v 12.a , 12.b, 12.c.. why ? game v11.b works
The game itself didn't change much

Usual way to use the game is,
1) open the archive
2) copy the game to a folder of your choice
3) execute BangCity.exe or BangCity-32.exe if you are not running a 64bit PC

4) Maybe you need to execute it using admin rights?
5) Is a antivirus software blocking this game? Then you should enter exception rules there maybe.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm on day 143 and Val is still retreating to her room. What do i have to do or how long do i have to wait?
1) make sure you are using the latest version!
2) It takes a few days (5 if i remember right ) until you will meet Val in the kitchen at dinner.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi all, i seem to be stuck. Chapter 4. Valerie tutoring 13 of 32. She leaves every nights leaving me no option other than goin to the city. I've done trailer and gang events (punishment): can't seem to figure what i'm missing or if my save is broken.

Any help pls ? thank you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi all, i seem to be stuck. Chapter 4. Valerie tutoring 13 of 32. She leaves every nights leaving me no option other than goin to the city. I've done trailer and gang events (punishment): can't seem to figure what i'm missing or if my save is broken.

Any help pls ? thank you.
what hints say?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
what hints say?
i managed to progress to step 17 somehow. but now there's something else blocking me.
There's a "!" for an interaction in the bathroom when she takes a shower before heading out at night, but it doesn't do anything. The symbol stays there at all times and seems broken.
I could trigger lessons by going out to the gang, skipping time once and going back to living room.
Now i'm stuck again nothing new happens.
The only uncompleted hints i have are "try to find a grilfriend" and the valerie tutoring quest at 17 out of 32.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i managed to progress to step 17 somehow. but now there's something else blocking me.
There's a "!" for an interaction in the bathroom when she takes a shower before heading out at night, but it doesn't do anything. The symbol stays there at all times and seems broken.
I could trigger lessons by going out to the gang, skipping time once and going back to living room.
Now i'm stuck again nothing new happens.
The only uncompleted hints i have are "try to find a grilfriend" and the valerie tutoring quest at 17 out of 32.
Do you have a savefile from short before this happens? Save early and often is a old wisdom in gaming.
If you dont have a savefile, send me yours, so i can check it.

Bllacky012

May 16, 2019
1) make sure you are using the latest version!
2) It takes a few days (5 if i remember right ) until you will meet Val in the kitchen at dinner.
I had version 0.12.b until today and in game it is c.a. 5, 6 weeks have passed since the incident. Could it be that I've overlooked something?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I had version 0.12.b until today and in game it is c.a. 5, 6 weeks have passed since the incident. Could it be that I've overlooked something?
Well, I remember this problem and it was fixed before. So maybe you didn't use the fix, or something else went wrong.
After chapter 5 starts ist takes 1 week until Val is drunk and has sex with MC (friday).
Then it takes some Days until Val is back in kitchen for dinner (tuesday). If you left the house instead of talking to her the chance was missed without the fix i made.

That may help you now:

At afternoon!

Open Console (Shift + O)

Type: valcd

I guess its not 4

Type:
valcd = 4

Play on. Now Val is in kitchen and talks to MC.
Let me know if that helps.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes