kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Looks very interesting but alas i shall wait for a few more updates but will definitely be putting this on my watch list. Especially if there's going to be some animations*crosses fingers*. Nothing like taken another guys girl or wife*in the game that is* and god bless if that wife has some hot looking daughters ;p

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
"Justin Bieber" as MC? :mad: Game is like his music. It needs a lot of work. :cry:

"Bieber's wannabee gangster life" isn't my cup of tea but good luck in your endeavors!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
day 3 error when i need to go to her living room game open messages over and over again and can`t go to living room ! whatever i try to do game tell me to go to living room but i can`t !!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
About those inaccessible locations...
On Thursday late evening, Living Room with Valery is inaccessible.
The entirety of the second floor (rented room 1, rented room 2, office) is crash to desktop.
If we visit gang hideout on friday the whole chain of event about Gina, Dragons, Dwayne plays out.. while the text from Linda arrives on Saturday asking us to drop by because of what happened with Gina.
Day9, Ganghideout, Kitchen -> Crash. It keeps crashing from there on.

Reactions: MadCore

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
The entirety of the second floor (rented room 1, rented room 2, office) is crash to desktop.
If we visit gang hideout on friday the whole chain of event about Gina, Dragons, Dwayne plays out.. while the text from Linda arrives on Saturday asking us to drop by because of what happened with Gina.
On this note, here is a crash report if it helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I don't like the guy. Looks assholish and I'd have problems guessing whether he's a man or a woman from those screens.

Reactions: Tumai
Oct 29, 2018
Day 8 and on .... getting an exception entering the gang hideout kitchen:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lindaevent10'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/intro_mc1.rpyc", line 566, in script call
    ��]S�3�XvE ��f��)�2[��;U{��ekIJ�˭ڥ�_������<�|��@`�-�Oc��,��4ҧ�Lڛ�.�s��wt�ޅp����ٞح9؅��^��z�Ћ�p�F���Ć{�G���.U:�}���2������U�(�!5�۝�?Bf��f�Q��F�;�/0�@��3��)4�[�����2;;d��c/�3��m��&��$�h^��~DX���Hr�1W�N8�֠��5��#��5�V|?r�)�� ���]�]��x8�����c�ZN�{��ht�� �1l��\���NL�nOhZF�\�������1K2�1��r�Dy����CVj�ޥ<��w>

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thank you for your hints. Well, i did check week1 edition a lot, and just did it again.
The errors you reported did not occur. I guess there are some files missing in your installation and the game chrashes because of it.. Maybe installing it again may help.
This version ends after day 7, so its now wonder after day 7 there are troubles. If all files are installed, there will be a message and the games stop. That's why i am pretty sure there are missing files.

Reactions: Ennoch

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Lots of coding-exceptions from inaccessible events and location. Otherwise pretty good.
On this note, here is a crash report if it helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Day 8 and on .... getting an exception entering the gang hideout kitchen:

Code:

While running game code:

There are missing files, this is causing the errors. Just tested it. Maybe try the google or mega downloadlink
This versions ends after day7, even the next events are prepared but are not available now!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's why i am pretty sure there are missing files.
And indeed. I downloaded from another source and it worked. After checking i noticed that the files hosted on Google, Zippy and Nopy are 10Mb smaller while the one on Anonfile is 10Mb larger than the MEGA variant.

Reactions: m.j.gow and Tumai

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
SO..downloading anonfile version then..my zippy was bad it seems
40 damn minutes for 400 mb?..WTF..is this 2003? :D
did not help..still tracebacks it ass off..LOL

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
And indeed. I downloaded from another source and it worked. After checking i noticed that the files hosted on Google, Zippy and Nopy are 10Mb smaller while the one on Anonfile is 10Mb larger than the MEGA variant.
Funny for me the MEGA version is the only version that is larger than the others. lol

At least it didn't give me tracebacks...so i guess the other versions just lack the "end of content" screen.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    ��]S�3�XvE ��f��)�2[��;U{��ekIJ�˭ڥ�_������<�|��@`�-�Oc��,��4ҧ�Lڛ�.�s��wt�ޅp����ٞح9؅��^��z�Ћ�p�F���Ć{�G���.U:�}���2������U�(�!5�۝�?Bf��f�Q��F�;�/0�@��3��)4�[�����2;;d��c/�3��m��&��$�h^��~DX���Hr�1W�N8�֠��5��#��5�V|?r�)�� ���]�]��x8�����c�ZN�{��ht�� �1l��\���NL�nOhZF�\�������1K2�1��r�Dy����CVj�ޥ<��w>

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Same as a few posts before:
There are missing files, this is causing the errors. Just tested it. Maybe try the google downloadlink
This versions ends after day7, even the next events are prepared but are not available now!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i don`t know how people get to day 7 or 9 i start 3-4 times this game and always stuck with error on day 3 !!! game tell me to go to living room to see her but when i click on living room get message from phone again and again and again if i try to click on other rooms game tell me that i need to go to living room :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
how about..ya know..reuploading with good links containing the game with all files?...eyes rolling..

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes