Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i don`t know how people get to day 7 or 9 i start 3-4 times this game and always stuck with error on day 3 !!! game tell me to go to living room to see her but when i click on living room get message from phone again and again and again if i try to click on other rooms game tell me that i need to go to living room :(
Load at MEGA !!!!!!

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
BangCityGuy, hello.
the game is stuck on 7th day in evening game tell me to go to living room to see her, but nothing happens. icon does not respond to clicks. I apply the save to the game.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
BangCityGuy, hello.
the game is stuck on 7th day in evening game tell me to go to living room to see her, but nothing happens. icon does not respond to clicks. I apply the save to the game.
This game version ends at day 8 morning and game tells you that !!!! I just loaded the game at MEGA and played from start to finnish and NO errors what so ever !!!!!

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
This game version ends at day 8 morning and game tells you that !!!! I just loaded the game at MEGA and played from start to finnish and NO errors what so ever !!!!!
Hello dude. I wrote about a bug on day 7.
And I read the developer's note.
I'm glad you had no mistakes. But here I had it. And the dude's post above also has a similar mistake, only for 3 days.
So don’t be smart, since such a lucky guy.
I wrote to the developer about the error so that it was visible that it was not triggered in this event.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello dude. I wrote about a bug on day 7.
And I read the developer's note.
I'm glad you had no mistakes. But here I had it. And the dude's post above also has a similar mistake, only for 3 days.
So don’t be smart, since such a lucky guy.
I wrote to the developer about the error so that it was visible that it was not triggered in this event.
I just mean, that if you loaded YOUR game some other source, then there are bugs !!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
I just mean, that if you loaded YOUR game some other source, then there are bugs !!!! :rolleyes:
I appreciate your concern, man.
But I downloaded from this site and there was this error.
I apologize if I answered you a little more sharply than it should.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I appreciate your concern, man.
But I downloaded from this site and there was this error.
I apologize if I answered you a little more sharply than it should.
No sweat, Zippy and Nopy links have 10 Mb smaler zip files than Mega !!!! I don`t know, why Anonfile link shows even 8 Mb large file than Mega, but as I said, I loaded the file at Mega and that works !!!!!(y)
PS. Previous posts in this thread, tells that those smaller files are incomplete (there are files missing) !!!!!

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Didn't get to play all of this version do to roleback bug.. But I LOVED what I did get to play nice work

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The game is Crashing after Day 9 Noon
Same as a few posts before:

This versions ends after day7, even the next events are prepared but are not available now!
If you can pass day 8, there are missing files, this is causing the errors.

Try the google or mega downloadlink
When i do my next update i will have a cloeser loom at the issue with the other file hosters.

Reactions: Nerttu

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
Same as a few posts before:

This versions ends after day7, even the next events are prepared but are not available now!
If you can pass day 8, there are missing files, this is causing the errors.

Try the google or mega downloadlink
When i do my next update i will have a cloeser loom at the issue with the other file hosters.
I have downloaded the file through Mega link and still having missing files error & Script errors.

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
at day 9 ?
I have downloaded it from mega link which has posted on this thread. I can still be able to play after day 8 if I press "Roleback" option after having error. I can also see some new dialogs with val in living room and her bedroom.

I also found script error while MC masturbates in bathroom and Val peeks on him. The error says - unable to find image 11 -- or something like that.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i just did download the game from mega again to test it another time. I will have a look at it

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have downloaded it from mega link which has posted on this thread. I can still be able to play after day 8 if I press "Roleback" option after having error. I can also see some new dialogs with val in living room and her bedroom.

I also found script error while MC masturbates in bathroom and Val peeks on him. The error says - unable to find image 11 -- or something like that.

Well, the mega-archive works fine. Game stops at night day7/day8 .
If you have a savegame from a later day, because of missing-file problem, this might cause errors.

There is some stuff from later content already in this version, because my work-version is already in week 5, i just shortened the files
and set a stop day7/day8 .
So if you see some stuff from day8+ it's logical it does not work.

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
Well, the mega-archive works fine. Game stops at night day7/day8 .
If you have a savegame from a later day, because of missing-file problem, this might cause errors.

There is some stuff from later content already in this version, because my work-version is already in week 5, i just shortened the files
and set a stop day7/day8 .
So if you see some stuff from day8+ it's logical it does not work.
Oh okay bro, You know what I really enjoyed playing this game today! I just can't get enough of "Val" she's just hot. :love: Couldn't wait to see more of her and would love if you add animation as well. You'll seriously get million views and players with this concept. The plot of this game is really unique. Hats off to your hard-work.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
It must be a coincidence .... even that guy who stole Valeries money ... his name is Victor ... a coincidence for sure!
:cool:

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys just curious does this game contain any sort of femdom? since it has land ladies any type of female domination? Ty

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Regarding the introduction of an incest patch, in this case I don't know if it can benefit the history of the MC, even if Valery (I think the patch refers to her) can become an aunt or a sister .... it's more interesting how it is now, with the revenge plan on the female gang :cool:

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes