hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
My only concern about this game is i will prompted to chose if the girls will have sex with other guys or not, it's clear to me that if you click NO in "let the girls have sex without you permision" it will not happen, but what i want to know if in the future marking YES on "let others guys fuck the girls for your pleasure" choice, i will be pompt to chose if i want or not in the situations.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Can someone explain wtf is this? xD i mean i have no context

This choice is like you say Yes or Not when the option comes?
View attachment 2160778
Yes, I'm not sure if the yes/no query will come if you reject it from the start though. But this happens only 1 time so far.
To say more I would have to check the script, but I don't feel like it now because I have to bingewatch Andor.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Yes, I'm not sure if the yes/no query will come if you reject it from the start though. But this happens only 1 time so far.
To say more I would have to check the script, but I don't feel like it now because I have to bingewatch Andor.
well it's a pleasure that the person who did the game answered me at least you told me enough thx (y) :KEK:

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
BangCityGuy Just wanted to stop by and say mad respect to you for laying down the law in the description and telling people how it is. I am not a fan of NTR myself (as you can gather from my signature), but I don't feel that a dev should change things in their game just to cater to a bunch of limp-dicks that want things their way and offer no support to the dev.

You're the Dev so the game will be made the way YOU want it. So good on you for shutting them up before they even get started.

Reactions: jkIII

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
BangCity [v0.13] [BangCityDev]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 943 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This a game straight outta the slums: broken guys and girls living precariously,
full of stamina, hope and adrenaline, but still sprecariously. Vocabulary be scarce too.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Game says go on internet to find kinky clothes for another photo shoot, and there is an exclamation mark on PC. But when I open the computer there is no option to buy clothes.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes