BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Game says go on internet to find kinky clothes for another photo shoot, and there is an exclamation mark on PC. But when I open the computer there is no option to buy clothes.
There is no option, this is just a scene when you click on the computer.
Soon after that scene was shown, the photo shot will happen within the next days.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i need help i'm stuck in chapter 5
Usually you can't stuck. Just play on a few days. Some events will happen after a certain time.
More informations about problems will help to solve problems in common.
Just read the dialogues and check the todo-list. This will help the very most times.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just wanted to stop by and say mad respect to you for laying down the law in the description and telling people how it is.
well other guys banging mc's camgirls and that being ntr would require that he loves them but he doesn't. val is different thing.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
can someone explain me the difference in events in giving or not giving money to peggy after the charles fat motherfucker comes to break MC arms?? i mean, the obvious choice is give her money isn t it? more motivation and mood

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
can someone explain me the difference in events in giving or not giving money to peggy after the charles fat motherfucker comes to break MC arms?? i mean, the obvious choice is give her money isn t it? more motivation and mood
True, this is the only effect. Some optional choises are only meant to give an illusion of being nice or evil. Of course there are minor effects but they don't play a big role. In former there was a other plan, but I wanted to prevent the game from being to much grindy.

Reactions: hiddink

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Can someone tell me if i did something wrong because i don't see new mission
Check the To-Do-List. It tells you (according to your savefile) to visit the gang hideout to do some trainings.
They way you are bussy until new scenes with Valerie will happen.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
True, this is the only effect. Some optional choises are only meant to give an illusion of being nice or evil. Of course there are minor effects but they don't play a big role. In former there was a other plan, but I wanted to prevent the game from being to much grindy.
that's really nice, i think personally you made the right choice

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes