kazouya

Jun 22, 2020
You did ignore the given hints in the game, If you had followed the exclamation mark, you had not missed to meet Valerie in the kitchen a few days after the drunken night.
Actually, this is not possible at all, because I have already built in something a few versions ago that prevents you from skipping time or other events taking place at this moment.
Did you install an old version or did you cheat?

Use an old save or load the save linked in first post. It starts in chapter 5 and you can rename MC in Actors Tab.
Installer it yesterday and didnt cheat at all :(

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Installer it yesterday and didnt cheat at all :(
Strange. Valeries drunken night is friday and tuesday you can talk to her at evening in kitchen. There is no change to miss it, because skip is deactivated. Are you using version 0.13?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I like it, hopefully you get to be Valeries husband some day or permanent lover, not fond of the swingers club, adds nothing you can't do with sexier women in the hideout, and don;t like sharing anyway - especially with those you can't possibly know anything about.
I hope the MC will take down the mayor - and the gangs in this one and does not get anyone else in trouble - Valerie is a doll but a bit loose

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I like it, hopefully you get to be Valeries husband some day or permanent lover, not fond of the swingers club, adds nothing you can't do with sexier women in the hideout, and don;t like sharing anyway - especially with those you can't possibly know anything about.
I hope the MC will take down the mayor - and the gangs in this one and does not get anyone else in trouble - Valerie is a doll but a bit loose
mc already is perma-lover of val.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
BangCityGuy
I have played all the current content yet I am still getting exclamation mark in the morning at breakfast but there is nothing new? Is this how its meant to be or am I missing something?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangCityGuy
I have played all the current content yet I am still getting exclamation mark in the morning at breakfast but there is nothing new? Is this how its meant to be or am I missing something?
No, the essential info is shown in the todo list.
The exclamation mark at breakfast is fix, because:
- breakfast is the most important meal,
- here a lot of sideplots with Valerie are being started.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, the essential info is shown in the todo list.
The exclamation mark at breakfast is fix, because:
- breakfast is the most important meal,
- here a lot of sideplots with Valerie are being started.
well her bedroom should get exclamation mark too since it is most important room in house.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well her bedroom should get exclamation mark too since it is most important room in house.
Don't forget to mention the basements couch!
Plus: Right now i am working on a complete new sets of games in the basement.
The last photo shoots with some sextoys will happen, and when they are done, there will be a complete new set of games showing MC and Val having fun with sextoys and some cosplay stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and eoo

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well most of what happens in basement is mc sleeping.
Thats not true.
- 2 times a week, valerie is waiting for him on his bed right after work.
- when MC does not have sex with Val during the day, Val will seek him at night.
- at evening MC can sit on the couch and smoke weed with valerie.
- soon there will be a complete new scene-set with the toys.
- and there are the story-events in the basement of course.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thats not true.
- 2 times a week, valerie is waiting for him on his bed right after work.
- when MC does not have sex with Val during the day, Val will seek him at night.
- at evening MC can sit on the couch and smoke weed with valerie.
- soon there will be a complete new scene-set with the toys.
- and there are the story-events in the basement of course.
yea early-mid game but lately (since some updates ago) mc hasn't done anything in basement than slept besides photoshoot or 2.

GG10

Nov 17, 2022
Hi! I'm currently stuck on the part where Valerie is supposed to call Emma. It's not letting me progress for some reason.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Here's the save file
I took a look at your savefile. You're not stuck, you just need to keep playing and follow the daily routine. New options will show up.
Until some happen it can take a few days, the story doesn't progress every day. But MC gets more and more opportunity to do unimportant but kinky things on the side, especially in the later game, when you wait for the next progress.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13 + IC Patch
Size 864 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, as usual.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes