sajdhs

Jan 19, 2020
BangCity [v0.13] Unofficial Android Port + Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 904mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mixdrop isn't working

Reactions: Wildcard_20z

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Having issue with advancing game because skip button is hidden. What was console command for showing skip button please?
1. If skip is hidden, there is a reason for it. Maybe you have to do something right now?
2. Are you using the latest version? 0.13 is latest one.
3. Please send your savefile here, so i can check it tomorrow.
4. The command is skipactive = 1. Remember: There is a reason for a missing skip-button. You pretty sure missed something important. Check this please.
5. Save early, save often if you are an player who has quick fingers!

Reactions: Purvacis1986

Purvacis1986

Oct 2, 2022
1. If skip is hidden, there is a reason for it. Maybe you have to do something right now?
2. Are you using the latest version? 0.13 is latest one.
3. Please send your savefile here, so i can check it tomorrow.
4. The command is skipactive = 1. Remember: There is a reason for a missing skip-button. You pretty sure missed something important. Check this please.
5. Save early, save often if you are an player who has quick fingers!
I have checked every location, and nothing advances game.
Thank you!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have checked every location, and nothing advances game.
Thank you!
Remember: There is a reason for a missing skip-button. if you force the timeskip you might get problems later.
I remember there where problems in the early chapters when people didn't talk to Valerie even if the location was marked with an exclamation mark. Don't ignore them and follow the given hints in the dialogues and in the todo list. Due to the situations in chapter 1 and 2 the plot is a bit strict. I did a lot stuff to prevent players from missing scenes but i know there are still changes to miss them if someone ignores the hints.

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
This one is okay. I feel it flounders with the Big Brother (Modded) parallels, it just isn't needed. At least at this point.
Valleries house seems designed for more, but right now in the game she is just something to do. And this rendered the trailer park rental, pointless.

The Bar or Dwaynes club i feel would've been a better choice for random something to do.

The safe house story and game, is really fun. Amusing moments and stills, like Linda drinking at the table during payday meetings. This is where i would like to see the development. Because it was quite exciting upgrading their lounge room. (I kept clicking the Hardware Store) And would enjoy these kind of aspects in this game. It created a conflict too. There is the revenge story and yet a lot of care is being given to the bitches. Which i think is great.

The game starts off rather bare bones, and does continue that way overall with the empty city lots. But with each episode unlocking the next step, that carrot on the stick kept me playing and enjoying.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on this game so far.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I cant progress in the game what did i do wrong please?
You did ignore the given hints in the game, If you had followed the exclamation mark, you had not missed to meet Valerie in the kitchen a few days after the drunken night.
Actually, this is not possible at all, because I have already built in something a few versions ago that prevents you from skipping time or other events taking place at this moment.
Did you install an old version or did you cheat?

Use an old save or load the save linked in first post. It starts in chapter 5 and you can rename MC in Actors Tab.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes