BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Game is broken. Giving logs at startup
I cannot confirm this.
When I uploaded the game to google, I downloaded and tested it myself afterwards and it works. I always do it that way.
I just downloaded the game via Mega and tested it again and it works as expected.

Maybe you should read the error log and see what is given as the cause.

I know that Renpy's engine can sometimes have problems after updates, but I don't know why that is. But sometimes it helps if you delete the savefiles that are in the roaming folder
It is here:
c:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[game_name].

But remember to save the old savefiles somewhere else, and have them in the game/save folder famit your savefiles won't get lost!

Reactions: AmBush-UK

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well my save from octover works so my guess is fubared extract.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I cannot confirm this.
When I uploaded the game to google, I downloaded and tested it myself afterwards and it works. I always do it that way.
I just downloaded the game via Mega and tested it again and it works as expected.

Maybe you should read the error log and see what is given as the cause.

I know that Renpy's engine can sometimes have problems after updates, but I don't know why that is. But sometimes it helps if you delete the savefiles that are in the roaming folder
It is here:
c:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[game_name].

But remember to save the old savefiles somewhere else, and have them in the game/save folder famit your savefiles won't get lost!
Well I downloaded it Friday from Mega & It's working fine.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
man..few days in this game took longer..im waiting something happened after MC Mom is mad at him..tried not going to meet diane and tried meet diane..still no event coming up..is this normal?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
man..few days in this game took longer..im waiting something happened after MC Mom is mad at him..tried not going to meet diane and tried meet diane..still no event coming up..is this normal?
Is it after the drunken night when Val had sex with mc?
It takes 5 days until Val is in kitchen again.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Can't select an exclamation point event.
Uh, it seems you missed some stuff. I just look at the save to find out what you missed.
Then i can help maybe and fix it so others can't miss it too.
What version are you using?

Edit:
Please tell me, how did you do that?
There is one thing you can't miss at all, this are the nights when Val sleeps in the basement.
You missed one and this is not possible.
Even if you ignored exclamation marks val is sleeping in the basement.
Did you use console commands? Or an very old save from a time when old bugs where not removed ... or better said before i prevented players from missing scenes?

The main problem ist stuff from the last two days is missing. Because of the missing sleepover you did not look in her office and did not start investigstions about Valerie.

Last edited:

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Depends on your definition of NTR.
In Zoeys club you can watch 2 girls having fun with Valerie in the bdsm room IF your settings fit.
You can see Valerie beeing sandwiched in Zoeys club IF your settings fit.
You can watch Valerie having sex with a shemale in Zoeys club IF your settings fit.
We need more fats ugly men fucking the ladies gang

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kingleo1491 and cxx

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Added a fix in first post

Copy this files form this archive to the folder BangCity013a\game\scripts\
and replace the old files

This patch corrects some typos and fixes some hurdles that may cause troubles.
The swingerclub problem with missing guests is solved now too (again).

Reactions: TheSidewinder

sandmantx

Aug 4, 2020
Uh, it seems you missed some stuff. I just look at the save to find out what you missed.
Then i can help maybe and fix it so others can't miss it too.
What version are you using?

Edit:
Please tell me, how did you do that?
There is one thing you can't miss at all, this are the nights when Val sleeps in the basement.
You missed one and this is not possible.
Even if you ignored exclamation marks val is sleeping in the basement.
Did you use console commands? Or an very old save from a time when old bugs where not removed ... or better said before i prevented players from missing scenes?

The main problem ist stuff from the last two days is missing. Because of the missing sleepover you did not look in her office and did not start investigstions about Valerie.
I didn't command line anything and she has been with me every night. I have also been in her office and the other 2 bedrooms since that was revealed. I have only ever played v0.13a. Not sure what to tell you.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
Is it after the drunken night when Val had sex with mc?
It takes 5 days until Val is in kitchen again.
yeah, i think it got me quite longer than that..i saw exclamation mark when mom in the kitchen finally not in her room..but when i go there she is not there..did i messed up something?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
yeah, i think it got me quite longer than that..i saw exclamation mark when mom in the kitchen finally not in her room..but when i go there she is not there..did i messed up something?
There was a bug fixed ages ago. A fix prevented it can happen players miss that scene. What version are you using?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
THat drunken night is a friday and Val is back in kitchen at tuesday evening. There is nothing else to do at this time and you can't skip time at that moment because it is enabled. So you can't miss the scene.
Open the console at early evening
Shift + O
enter "valtutoring"
it should be "36"

is it?

enter
valcd = 4

play on

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes