BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I didn't get the photo shoot option nor the shemale character, are they related to BDSM (which I disables)?
Yes, the shemale is in the Club and it will be enabled also when you allow valerie to use the vibrator found during "Valeries day".

Reactions: GaboCAP

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"most sense". Suspension of disbelief sure but when I read "i cant kiss you cuz you're my friend", or "my grandmother asked my mother to look after me sometimes..."???.... I can't just read past it.
true, like said patchless makes most sense.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
It would be better to wear Argentina's shirt Dev.
My Brazil hasn't won a cup for a long time.
:cry::cry::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So, I can't change preferences to get that?
Didn't you allow Valerie to play with toys? Poor Val :cry:
Try this console command
valtoy1 = 1

But wait! There is a secret!

When you start to have anal sex with Val she will ask you to use the toy with her during the football championship!
Even if you refused her to keep that toy.
Valerie is not a doll, she has an own will! ;)

That shemale topic comes up after you had a double penetration with val (cock and dildo)
It may happen during the soccer championship but also earlier is possible. The game is flexible in this issue!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Didn't you allow Valerie to play with toys? Poor Val :cry:
Try this console command
valtoy1 = 1

But wait! There is a secret!

When you start to have anal sex with Val she will ask you to use the toy with her during the football championship!
Even if you refused her to keep that toy.
Valerie is not a doll, she has an own will! ;)

That shemale topic comes up after you had a double penetration with val (cock and dildo)
It may happen during the soccer championship but also earlier is possible. The game is flexible in this issue!
I see... almost.
(Sorry, you'll have to be patient with me.)
The football stuff is new? I already have valtoy1 in 1 from before, but no option to double penetration whatsoever, even with lots of anal (she certanly started to love it).

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I see... almost.
(Sorry, you'll have to be patient with me.)
The football stuff is new? I already have valtoy1 in 1 from before, but no option to double penetration whatsoever, even with lots of anal (she certanly started to love it).
Are you using version 013a?
I know there was a problem in earlier version but i am sure I fixed that with 013a. I did several replays without having troubles.

If you are using 013a, let me know, so I can check this again!
Then you can fix it the way shown there:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bangcity-v0-13a-bangcitydev.34471/post-9372577

After that go to Kate, fuck her and a bunch of new events will show up after a few days!

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Are you using version 013a?
I know there was a problem in earlier version but i am sure I fixed that with 013a. I did several replays without having troubles.

If you are using 013a, let me know, so I can check this again!
Then you can fix it the way shown there:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bangcity-v0-13a-bangcitydev.34471/post-9372577

After that go to Kate, fuck her and a bunch of new events will show up after a few days!
0.13a, indeed, the compressed version.
Seems that the old solution did the trick, with a single = instead of ==.
Thank you, you're really kind!

Jan 22, 2018
Help! Im stuck. I shall meet Valerie at the mall, but when going there it says that i dont need to go there now. But i cant do anything else since i just get the message " you shuld meet Valerie at the mall".

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Help! Im stuck. I shall meet Valerie at the mall, but when going there it says that i dont need to go there now. But i cant do anything else since i just get the message " you shuld meet Valerie at the mall".
hm ... You went something else but to the mall i guess.

go to the city map
open console
time = 3
Play on, go to the mall

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Completed most of the new content. Just now noticed, i cant find any of the other characters at Zoeys club, bar or playground areas to trigger the previously available scenes, also if there is any new scene added with those characters in this update.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes