BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, all of them done. I fucked influencer while recording it to her channel. Ill try your solution now then. Thanks

Edit
the only thing it changed, in the morning, while going to work, it added at the end of the scene: finally, my half day work is over. Played for 3 weeks and still nothing going on :)
You should be able to see the whole game by now. Just did a replay today and all worked fine if the influencer stuff is done.
btw: the next version will show the task as a main mission, not as a side plot so people really do it!
If you send me your savefile i can check it.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Bummer. Kinda hoped the girls might catch her or she would come groveling back and get abused/punished with BDSM and such. I want vengeance!
Uh, sounds evil.

Well. When BangCity is completed and I want to some smaller games playing inthe BangCity Universe before I think about creating "BangCity 2 - Whatever the subtitle could be" where Darla may return.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Uh, sounds evil.

Well. When BangCity is completed and I want to some smaller games playing inthe BangCity Universe before I think about creating "BangCity 2 - Whatever the subtitle could be" where Darla may return.
Oh, maybe make it into an optional patch, like an expansion pack, ya know? Take a page from WWG's "What If?" series and make an xpac that brings her back to be used and humiliated. Put in all the stuff the alphas and squares would complain about. Fucking Darla, the old lady at the trailer park, any other kinks you might be interested in that get a lot of grief here; more NTR content, rape, piss (preferably not scat), loli, bestiality (maybe MC and Valerie get a dog and she eventually gets lonely and horny when you spend nights away from home, or perhaps it could be part of the camshows or Darla's punishment).

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh, maybe make it into an optional patch, like an expansion pack, ya know? Take a page from WWG's "What If?" series and make an xpac that brings her back to be used and humiliated. Put in all the stuff the alphas and squares would complain about. Fucking Darla, the old lady at the trailer park, any other kinks you might be interested in that get a lot of grief here; more NTR content, rape, piss (preferably not scat), loli, bestiality (maybe MC and Valerie get a dog and she eventually gets lonely and horny when you spend nights away from home, or perhaps it could be part of the camshows or Darla's punishment).
In fact, after the completion of the game I want to make addons that will expand the content in chapters 5 and 6.
I still have to think about how the players who have then played the game to the end can look at it. Maybe I will offer a few resets for this. However, I will not offer illegal content, or content that I do not want to make at all. I may offer some extensions for sideplots and maybe some locations or more actors.
But that's something that will only be done on the side, because I'm clearly focusing on the current games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bangcity - next generation.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
bangcity - next generation.
Will take some time until this MAY happen.
There are supposed to be 2 or 3 smaller projects before.
But this time i will write the complete stories before and hire a professional proofreader. :ROFLMAO:
That way the process of development is clear and no changes will delay the stuff. 5-9 Updates should do then.
This will give me room to prepare maybe future projects.

Reactions: latex lvr

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
Changelog of 0.13a seems promising. Hope to get the new version here soon to enjoy this masterpiece. :cool:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no story progression again? would be cool every update learn about story too...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I am busy this weekend. Maybe sunday evening or monday I will update my patch.
But you can use the older one too!
how can new it works for new content?? anyway not being any story progression i think it's not so urgent and game will be playable..wondering if save files w\out mod will work on saves with mod on..and vice versa.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
no story progression again? would be cool every update learn about story too...
Yes, it is a bit complicated. Most of the content of the updates since the time Valerie and MC have sex is not linear. So someone who always plays the game at the time of the updates will experience the game differently than someone for whom the game is new. Of course, the content also works linearly, I paid attention to that. In addition, the game changes slightly depending on the behavior of the player, so it may be that the individual contents run differently.
There will definitely be some story updates before the game is complete and even then it will be slightly different for linear play and also for new players.
The reason that the gang story develops so slowly is because the progress of the gang story leads to the end of the game.
So it all makes sense why the updates are currently based on sex scenes.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
how can new it works for new content?? anyway not being any story progression i think it's not so urgent and game will be playable..wondering if save files w\out mod will work on saves with mod on..and vice versa.
Don't know about mods, but the saves are supposed to work anyway.
Are there any mods? :oops:

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
think my save is fucked. just played and for some reason the mc just told valerie that he doesnt mind her fucking other people even though ive avoided all that in my playthrough.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes