BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
did they empty whole sexshop?
MC did order a lot of stuff to have fun with Valerie to take advantage of her affinity for kinky games.

you mean that girl for whom mc delivers packets and later gave something more? don't remember meeting her at mall.
This was about meeting Valerie at the mall and it didn't work out. The issue with Kate was another matter to be settled in order to start more events!

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Looked at it. It's a serious bug. I need to fix it.

Btw:You ignored to follow the Kate-side-plot. You really should use the spam-button in the pc-menu until you did it 10 times!

For now:
Go to the city-map
Open Console (Shift O)
time = 3

Play on meet her at the mall
ok tnx man ;]

mateusz1234

Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys. So I think im stuck. Im at mission chapter 6. Essential stuff done. Play on for a while. I got Val with ! in the morning and early evening. Nothing really happends there. Ive been everywhere, finished Zoey club for now, finished all scenes with bitches. Im playing for a long time now as said, but nothing changes. Any clue? Thanks

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hey guys. So I think im stuck. Im at mission chapter 6. Essential stuff done. Play on for a while. I got Val with ! in the morning and early evening. Nothing really happends there. Ive been everywhere, finished Zoey club for now, finished all scenes with bitches. Im playing for a long time now as said, but nothing changes. Any clue? Thanks

Okay. Did you see the beach scene? The Soccer Event? The scene in Chruch?

If no:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mateusz1234

Nov 14, 2017
Okay. Did you see the beach scene? The Soccer Event? The scene in Chruch?
Yes, all of them done. I fucked influencer while recording it to her channel. Ill try your solution now then. Thanks

Edit
the only thing it changed, in the morning, while going to work, it added at the end of the scene: finally, my half day work is over. Played for 3 weeks and still nothing going on :)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes