BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No main plotline progress last year or so? :sadface:

What is the endgame plans from the dev?
to buy a large enough house for yourself and/or Val?
to only save up a ton of money to never work again/retire?

Because after so very long without any new plot advancements,
I can't see any sort of endgame.
It certainly is not corrupting the 'gang/ladies' to become yours.

I guess keeping the gang/ladies in squalor is in line with mc revenge plot...
and at this point I'm not even sure I remember the plotline....
You're right, I neglected the main plot for a long time, but that was intentional!
It's like all the content since the beginning of chapter 5 was mainly to enjoy sex with Valerie and manage the gang hideout a bit!
The main plot will be continued in this version (0.13b), MC meets an old gang friend who explains some things about the gang's backers.
In the coming updates the main plot will continue and the finale will probably take place in 5 versions.

I decided on this order of events to give enough space to all the content I wanted to show. The planned showdown should happen at a faster pace.
In the upcoming versions the main storyline will be finished and some sex events will be shown.

A player who starts the game over will see all the events in the intended order and won't have too many breaks between events and will have seen everything by the time he reaches the finale.
I play through the game often to make sure my plan works!
You can as a player of course put his focus on different side plots for a while but that is also considered in the whole context!

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
You're right, I neglected the main plot for a long time, but that was intentional!
It's like all the content since the beginning of chapter 5 was mainly to enjoy sex with Valerie and manage the gang hideout a bit!
The main plot will be continued in this version (0.13b), MC meets an old gang friend who explains some things about the gang's backers.
In the coming updates the main plot will continue and the finale will probably take place in 5 versions.

I decided on this order of events to give enough space to all the content I wanted to show. The planned showdown should happen at a faster pace.
In the upcoming versions the main storyline will be finished and some sex events will be shown.

A player who starts the game over will see all the events in the intended order and won't have too many breaks between events and will have seen everything by the time he reaches the finale.
I play through the game often to make sure my plan works!
You can as a player of course put his focus on different side plots for a while but that is also considered in the whole context!
Thanks for commenting. I concluded that was the case before I posted that.
But now I remember your earlier statements about development reasons/plans. :selfbonk:

Honestly, I both don't like "revenge" as main plotline nor want it in my headspace or mindset.
I understand revenge and vengeance just fine. It seems so finite and linear.
Also because I don't like hurting someone solely for the sake of hurting them.

And specially for this game, as all the gang leaders are in jail/prison already, so what is the point now?
To keep them in prison for a longer period of time or for life? [were they still going through trial? been so long I can't remember plot]

And yes, I want to help the 'ladies', even after what mc said they have done to him and others.

There could have been a nice corruption mechanic here, where you both protect the 'ladies' from prosecution while you get them to roll over on their husbands/gangleaders to keep said people in prision for life while keeping the 'ladies' out of prison.
Would be a nice 'revenge' outcome for MC.
Bonus if you could also corrupt 'ladies' enough, to, you know, willing join you as lovers. Not just sex+webcams through coerced.

Though I don't know how you have the plot and future content nor ending, planned out yet.
Bad ending: Gang leader(s) get out of prison at some point and come after you.
Neutral ending: You make enough money to hide [w/ or w/o Val] from the Bad Ending.
Good ending: Gang leader(s) get life sentences, stay with Val, full corruption of gang 'ladies'. ***Nudge nudge, wink wink***

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for commenting. I concluded that was the case before I posted that.
But now I remember your earlier statements about development reasons/plans. :selfbonk:

Honestly, I both don't like "revenge" as main plotline nor want it in my headspace or mindset.
I understand revenge and vengeance just fine. It seems so finite and linear.
Also because I don't like hurting someone solely for the sake of hurting them.

And specially for this game, as all the gang leaders are in jail/prison already, so what is the point now?
To keep them in prison for a longer period of time or for life? [were they still going through trial? been so long I can't remember plot]

And yes, I want to help the 'ladies', even after what mc said they have done to him and others.

There could have been a nice corruption mechanic here, where you both protect the 'ladies' from prosecution while you get them to roll over on their husbands/gangleaders to keep said people in prision for life while keeping the 'ladies' out of prison.
Would be a nice 'revenge' outcome for MC.
Bonus if you could also corrupt 'ladies' enough, to, you know, willing join you as lovers. Not just sex+webcams through coerced.

Though I don't know how you have the plot and future content nor ending, planned out yet.
Bad ending: Gang leader(s) get out of prison at some point and come after you.
Neutral ending: You make enough money to hide [w/ or w/o Val] from the Bad Ending.
Good ending: Gang leader(s) get life sentences, stay with Val, full corruption of gang 'ladies'. ***Nudge nudge, wink wink***
As I said, the last scene in version 013b continues the gang plot. Because it's been a long time since the main story was covered, I recapped the main story by having MC tell it to the other gang member!

The ending will be a little different than you think. But what will happen, I will not tell! Not yet ...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Shopping event will shop up and and the past catches up won't trigger for me, there is exclamation mark for the city but nothing there and it's like that for days.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Shopping event will shop up and and the past catches up won't trigger for me, there is exclamation mark for the city but nothing there and it's like that for days.
The shopping Events are on saturdays, unless that one that one when mc and val met hanna and marc.

" past catches up " will happen on monday after then

Xinxero

Oct 14, 2021
more scenes with valerie and shemale at zoey club would be interesting...
maybe a possible scene with charles and valerie... anything with her would be great

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
more scenes with valerie and shemale at zoey club would be interesting...
maybe a possible scene with charles and valerie... anything with her would be great
Charles and Valerie?? Never! Never! Never!
Zoey? For sure!

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I have a bug... in ch 5 need to meet my mom "with incest" at the mall and i can only there but when im here the game said: dont need to come here now...
and i cant skipping tme

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have a bug... in ch 5 need to meet my mom "with incest" at the mall and i can only there but when im here the game said: dont need to come here now...
and i cant skipping tme
Oh, does it work without that patch? If it is the patch i cant help.

But wait ... i remember something that happend before ...
Was there another scene right before you can go to the mall (like tire shop or sometinh like that)
Let me know please!

For now:
Open console Shift + O
Type:
time = 3
Play on, you should be able to visit the mall now!

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Oh, does it work without that patch? If it is the patch i cant help.

But wait ... i remember something that happend before ...
Was there another scene right before you can go to the mall (like tire shop or sometinh like that)
Let me know please!

For now:
Open console Shift + O
Type:
time = 3
Play on, you should be able to visit the mall now!
this worked,the console,thanks ^^

Reactions: BangCityGuy
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes