indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
INCEST PATCH FOR ALL VERRIONS IS CAUSING ME STARTING SCRIPT ERROR ABOUT CAFè...ANY TIPS?

edit patch works fine, i didn't read files should be placed into script folder instead of the usaly general Game dir. sry and trhanks for the patch

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: cxx

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This is my incest patch. It is a extended patch to make Hanna (Ann) and Marc (Max) a mom and son too (Tribute to BIG BROTHER!)
There are also some lines added where Valerie and Babyface confess their incest relationship!

All previous patch contents are of course included!

Open the archive and copy the files to the scripts folder!
This time there are three files. Replace the two old files!

Have fun and let me know if there are problems!
WAiT A MINUTE THIS DOESN'T GO INTO GAME AS ALWAYS?? all files must be into script folders?

• Angry

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I can't get past this part. I have the exclamation mark above Watch TV, but no matter when I come here, nothing happens... Please, help.
1677776358768.png 1677776369057.png

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I'm stuck in Chapter 6: "A chance for a new photo shoot will show up". Ingame weeks are running and nothing change. Looking at the changelog I didn't unlock the movie theatre scenes yet and all the rest of the contents of 0.13b version, even if I playing this version.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm stuck in Chapter 6: "A chance for a new photo shoot will show up". Ingame weeks are running and nothing change. Looking at the changelog I didn't unlock the movie theatre scenes yet and all the rest of the contents of 0.13b version, even if I playing this version.
Ok. You have a new problem to me, but i think i can solve it!

I have some questions:

Did you see the scene when Val ams MC are havein sex in church on the Altar?
DId you meet hanna and marc in the andreas cafe?

Did you refuse BDSM on purpose?
Did you refuse Analsex with Valerie on purpose?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Yo i seems to be stuck at chapter 6, my to do list is a chance for photo shoot will show up and mom willing to have anal sex daily inbetween. just play on. New event will show up!.

I already see the beach scene (if the beach scene where you travel with vw microbus and dancing on sunset(?) and having sex in car), already see the churce scene, hana and some dude scene, and got caught in the dressing room. I have no idea what to do next, some pointer would be appreciate, here's my save file.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yo i seems to be stuck at chapter 6, my to do list is a chance for photo shoot will show up and mom willing to have anal sex daily inbetween. just play on. New event will show up!.

I already see the beach scene (if the beach scene where you travel with vw microbus and dancing on sunset(?) and having sex in car), already see the churce scene, hana and some dude scene, and got caught in the dressing room. I have no idea what to do next, some pointer would be appreciate, here's my save file.
Wow, this is weird ...
Did something unusal happend before you stuck? Like seeing Valeries Day again?
There is a mayor variable, that should be much higher according to the rest of your progressm but it isnt ...

So you triggert something old again (no idea how)
or did you cheat in some way?

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Wow, this is weird ...
Did something unusal happend before you stuck? Like seeing Valeries Day again?
There is a mayor variable, that should be much higher according to the rest of your progressm but it isnt ...

So you triggert something old again (no idea how)
or did you cheat in some way?
I don't know if it can be called cheating or what, but i kinda brute forcing(?) the anal thing by clicking the zoe club and clicking the person icon there, if you click it it transport you there without needed talking to your mom. That's the only thing i did that is unusual, i did see older post where the mother using some kind of weird animal outfit as photo shoot, i never got that photo shoot.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes