lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
is it usable for v0.13c ?
After a quick look at the game files and the patch files I'm pretty sure the patch is compatible with the newer version but it might not do anything for the new content.
I'll do a bit of testing to confirm the compatibility but I haven't played this game for quite some time so I will not be able to check for the new content.
Edit : seems to be working

Last edited:
Reactions: danvo2004

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
is there a way to enable ntr or i have to start a new game?
is there a way to enable ntr or i have to start a new game?
How far are you in game?
There are 2 NTR settings for val:
First is affair - She is telling you she is having an affair, but you never see that gys. The affair ends soon. Later you woll know who is that guy. If affair is off, she never had that affair.
Next is sharing. Short before zoeys Club will be available (in Chapter 5) you will be asked if you want to change the settings (it's part of the dialogues).

Reactions: Thessali

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
small warning: don't ever reload scripts, pressed r accidentally after val and django were leaving the mall (or boutique) and after reloading scripts ended game started throwing errors.

BangCityGuy small typo.

typo1.png

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
small warning: don't ever reload scripts, pressed r accidentally after val and django were leaving the mall (or boutique) and after reloading scripts ended game started throwing errors.

BangCityGuy small typo.

View attachment 2590906
"small warning: don't ever reload scripts, pressed r accidentally after val and django were leaving the mall (or boutique) and after reloading scripts ended game started throwing errors."
Uh? Did this often while testing the update and finalizing it. It never resulted in errors. .... strange ....

Typo:
already noticed the missing space. It will be fixed in next version/patch.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

BangCityGuy small typo.

View attachment 2590906
"small warning: don't ever reload scripts, pressed r accidentally after val and django were leaving the mall (or boutique) and after reloading scripts ended game started throwing errors."
Uh? Did this often while testing the update and finalizing it. It never resulted in errors. .... strange ....

Typo:
already noticed the missing space. It will be fixed in next version/patch.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well something bugged on final version. while bugged mc got phonecall from some1 but due errors dunno who.

here's traceback anyways.

Thessali

Feb 18, 2018
How far are you in game?
There are 2 NTR settings for val:
First is affair - She is telling you she is having an affair, but you never see that gys. The affair ends soon. Later you woll know who is that guy. If affair is off, she never had that affair.
Next is sharing. Short before zoeys Club will be available (in Chapter 5) you will be asked if you want to change the settings (it's part of the dialogues).
Yeah, just finished the update. Really good!
Thanks for info.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well something bugged on final version. while bugged mc got phonecall from some1 but due errors dunno who.

here's traceback anyways.
I played through the last version again (my own release) and this error did not occur! (Win version)
Are you using a patch or an Android port? I can not provide support for this, because the port does not work!
Or can it be because of a patch (rather unlikely) ? Then try it without a patch!

notrealvin

Mar 16, 2019
having an issue in chapter 2, stuck at the evening, i can check the laptop for income and cant forward it.
MC said he will go to the bank later but the ! mark is still on the laptop

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
having an issue in chapter 2, stuck at the evening, i can check the laptop for income and cant forward it.
MC said he will go to the bank later but the ! mark is still on the laptop
Send me your savefile, so I can check it.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Okay, you ignored a hint and something got blocked. Keep in mind to follow the dialogues and the given hints.
Use the attached safe file to play on! It has your settings.

notrealvin

Mar 16, 2019
Okay, you ignored a hint and something got blocked. Keep in mind to follow the dialogues and the given hints.
Use the attached safe file to play on! It has your settings.
first of all, thank for assistant, can i get a hint? i passed every location - and nothing

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
first of all, thank for assistant, can i get a hint? i passed every location - and nothing
Guess you went to the alley even if the basement had an exclamation mark for this time.
I am just making a fix to prevent this for later players.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes