BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It felt like the story was coming to an end, but i pushed those thoughts away because there were still empty rooms in the MC's house that some chicks were supposed to move into. There was no content associated with these rooms and there were no tenants.
True, I planed a lot of more, but after this would be to much for this game.
When I noticed that the game was getting too big, I decided not to let the students come back, because my patreons were having problems downloading large files with 5Gig+. I had to start converting the jpgs to webp and I wasn't really happy with the quality. So I decided to drop all the big side stuff and finish the main plot.
With the content of the upcoming updates, the game will be finished decently.
After that, there might be some smaller addons that meet the wishes of individual players and bring some more individual ideas into the game.
Big plots like the return of the students could happen in a possible BangCity2, but before that I will make some smaller games that take place in the BangCity universe.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
BangCity only will be abandoned before it's finished if the crazy guy in Russia drops a bomb that hits me of if something else real bad happens to me.
I am close to finish BangCity as it was planded many years ago.
Period!
The next game will not be released before BangCity is done!
That's great news, here's hoping the Pint-Sized-Pontius doesn't do anything rash...:LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
poor priest. will val and django get clothed up before leaving church? while bang city's cops are the shit i still think that they would arrest django and val.

• Haha
Reactions: BangCityGuy

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This is my incest patch. It is a extended patch to make Hanna (Ann) and Marc (Max) a mom and son too (Tribute to BIG BROTHER!)
There are also some lines added where Valerie and Babyface confess their incest relationship!

All previous patch contents are of course included!

Open the archive and copy the files to the scripts folder!
This time there are three files. Replace the two old files!

Have fun and let me know if there are problems!
update patch or the old works?thanks

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I'm not sure if this was asked before, but if I leave NTR content on, it will aways happen, or it can be avoided by making the correct choices during the story?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm not sure if this was asked before, but if I leave NTR content on, it will aways happen, or it can be avoided by making the correct choices during the story?
If you don't like NTR make your settings at start. Some gang events will be latered then.
You can change your settings for Valerie before NTR stuff happens. But can not prevent having thressomes with Val and Hanna in later game.
If you dont visit Zoey Club you will miss a lot of sex scenes! Even for this you can change your mind later.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes