Sesi0m

Aug 31, 2020
1681759605474.png
My to-do list looks like this.
Usually you only need to play on for a few days, missed events will show up again. In chapter4 there are lessons that start late night in the living room or at night in the bedroom. Also dont forget to visit the gang hideout to raise the gang income.
One more thing: Don't miss to finish the influencer sideplot.

I already did the influencer sideplot and there's nothing new in gang hideout.
The question mark on the bathroom appers at evening, I tried to go there and enter but she replys that I should come later to practice. Then she goes to the living room but the question mark stays in the bathroom and there is also one in the in the living room, if I go to the living room she will sleep while watching TV and if I go to the bathroom again nothing happens. There's also two other question mark during the day, the first one is at morning on the kitchen and other one at early evening also in the kitchen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's also two other question mark during the day, the first one is at morning on the kitchen and other one at early evening also in the kitchen.
1st is breakfast and 2nd i'd guess visit on zoey's club but you aren't at that point yet so i'm guessing you have done things weird way which dev didn't think.

have you met diana?

last effort is attach save on your post and ask if dev can look into it.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
1st is breakfast and 2nd i'd guess visit on zoey's club but you aren't at that point yet so i'm guessing you have done things weird way which dev didn't think.
-- > This is chapter 5

have you met diana?
-- > This is chapter 5

last effort is attach save on your post and ask if dev can look into it.
--> True
View attachment 2554068
My to-do list looks like this.

I already did the influencer sideplot and there's nothing new in gang hideout.
The question mark on the bathroom appers at evening, I tried to go there and enter but she replys that I should come later to practice. Then she goes to the living room but the question mark stays in the bathroom and there is also one in the in the living room, if I go to the living room she will sleep while watching TV and if I go to the bathroom again nothing happens. There's also two other question mark during the day, the first one is at morning on the kitchen and other one at early evening also in the kitchen.
There is a second girl (Kim) you can meet in the "FOX". Maybe you should go there now. I just dont remember if its time for you to do this!

Reactions: Sesi0m

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on his to-do-list doesn't have diana and i'm quite sure that mc can't skip her.

Sesi0m

Aug 31, 2020
There is a second girl (Kim) you can meet in the "FOX". Maybe you should go there now. I just dont remember if its time for you to do this!
Thanks so much for your help
I tried to play for more few days and went to FOX. I meet this Kim and everything is working fine right now.
Thanks again, guys. And sorry for disturbing you. That's a great game for sure!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks so much for your help
I tried to play for more few days and went to FOX. I meet this Kim and everything is working fine right now.
Thanks again, guys. And sorry for disturbing you. That's a great game for sure!
Guess, you missed a line while dinner with Valerie. MC mentioned he wants to go there.

Reactions: Sesi0m

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Marc is perfectly written as the classic sleazy cad.

I don't want to be that.
I'm not talking about attitude, it's about who he fucks, they're not some random hoes.
Ofс there's a million stories of a dude who fucks his entire family, it's pretty trivial. But it is a fact that the minor character in this game is more fortunate then mc.

Last edited:

Xinxero

Oct 14, 2021
I don't know if you guys follow discord, but there will be a new game, but it's not with him.
On the patreon page also to all the descriptions.
;)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
noooooooooooo you mean dev is gonna start work on a new project before completion?? noooooooo say it aint so sam.
BangCity only will be abandoned before it's finished if the crazy guy in Russia drops a bomb that hits me of if something else real bad happens to me.
I am close to finish BangCity as it was planded many years ago.
Period!
The next game will not be released before BangCity is done!

Last edited:

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
BangCity only will be abandoned before it's finished if the crazy guy in Russia drops a bomb that hits me of if something else real bad happens to me.
I am close to finish BangCity as it was planded many years ago.
Period!
The next game will not be released before BangCity is done!
It felt like the story was coming to an end, but i pushed those thoughts away because there were still empty rooms in the MC's house that some chicks were supposed to move into. There was no content associated with these rooms and there were no tenants.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes