Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I read some older posts here that made it sound like it was singular - as someone who hasnt played this, are there love interests other than a mom character?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I read some older posts here that made it sound like it was singular - as someone who hasnt played this, are there love interests other than a mom character?
not atm and possibly not in future either (p.s. val isn't mc's mommy no matter what ic-patch tells you).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
not atm and possibly not in future either (p.s. val isn't mc's mommy no matter what ic-patch tells you).
Oh ok, well then its fine - I'm can tolerate incest themes as long as you can kinda avoid it in the periphery, but as you may be aware many games shove it down your throat no matter what you name characters, etc - so to not play with that framing breaks the storytelling.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh ok, well then its fine - I'm can tolerate incest themes as long as you can kinda avoid it in the periphery, but as you may be aware many games shove it down your throat no matter what you name characters, etc - so to not play with that framing breaks the storytelling.
well mc's daddy might be out of jail soon so ...................

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is this a bad thing?
well if you have played game at least a bit then you know mc's daddy asshole was gang's leader and mc provided evidences that put him in jail. we'll see how that goes, no gang girl knows where mc lives nor should any1 else.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
There is only one LI in the game. (It reminds me a bit of A mother love in that sense)

I kinda like these kind of games. You fool around with a lot of women, but there is only one central LI.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There is only one LI in the game. (It reminds me a bit of A mother love in that sense)

I kinda like these kind of games. You fool around with a lot of women, but there is only one central LI.
Yah halfway through it now - I see what people meant.

Become so innundated with silly incest games - I didn't consider here "Landlady" literally means his landlord :LOL:

aaaaaaand wtf, I was having a grand old time playing this for past 2 hours and it just suddenly crashed, and now executable wont launch :mad:.

Saw a few posts earlier in thread with something like this, I had the fix patch installed, nothing else installed, no incest patch or whatever, all stock. Tried purging the save folder and persistent data, no change.

Tried removing the program and fresh install, no change, program doesn't launch.

edit- so I think I figured it out, I was making use of a config.say_menu_text_filter- and had made an edit with a typo while game was open, so initial compiler didnt catch it, then somehow it became embedded in save even though the version in memory should have been clean... anywho fun game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alfius and cxx

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangCityGuy will there ever be a scene replay?
Will a lot of sexscenes are replayable. When you are in chapter 5 the very most scenes are shown again and get extendend and become variable like sex in valeries room or in the basement. Having sex being stoned also can be done almost daily.

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
About the NTR switch, does keeping it on will make the NTR unavoidable? or you can avoid it by choosing the right answer?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
About the NTR switch, does keeping it on will make the NTR unavoidable? or you can avoid it by choosing the right answer?
Depends on what you mean by ntr scenes.

There's two area gameplay regions that encounter npc-npc sex - The gang girls being pimped out and molested by Charles, and you going with the primary LI to the swingers club. Both can be toggled in the initial menu, and are indicated as separate options. The latter isn't ntr, it's swinging where the mc encourages it and partakes in the action. The only real ntr stuff is when charles moves in with the girls, and no, afaik you can't avoid that with options on, you can only make him leave earlier by "dealing" :cool: with him.

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
Depends on what you mean by ntr scenes.

There's two area gameplay regions that encounter npc-npc sex - The gang girls being pimped out and molested by Charles, and you going with the primary LI to the swingers club. Both can be toggled in the initial menu, and are indicated as separate options. The latter isn't ntr, it's swinging where the mc encourages it and partakes in the action. The only real ntr stuff is when charles moves in with the girls, and no, afaik you can't avoid that with options on, you can only make him leave earlier by "dealing" :cool: with him.
by dealing with him mean to avoid ntr you need to make him leave?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
by dealing with him mean to avoid ntr you need to make him leave?
I dont want to ruin the story for you - because there are cool choices and plot twists; but one of the former gang members has re-emerged from hiding and is challenging your rule of power, and you need to decide how to handle him.

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before continuing with my Questions, I am very curious about these NTR settings, I don't like to remove the NTR 100% because I feel NTR encourages me to protect my thing (In this case LI).

Here are the questions regarding the NTR settings
1. If we choose OFF, does that mean Valerie will have affair or there is no affair?
2. If we stick with ON, Does it mean 100% that Valerie having affair, or can we prevent it?
3. What does it mean by sharing her with other men?
4. For the gang member fuck our gang bitch without our permission, what does that mean if we left it ON?
5. Sharing our gang bitches, Can be avoided by option if we left it ON?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before continuing with my Questions, I am very curious about these NTR settings, I don't like to remove the NTR 100% because I feel NTR encourages me to protect my thing (In this case LI).

Here are the questions regarding the NTR settings
1. If we choose OFF, does that mean Valerie will have affair or there is no affair?
2. If we stick with ON, Does it mean 100% that Valerie having affair, or can we prevent it?
3. What does it mean by sharing her with other men?
4. For the gang member fuck our gang bitch without our permission, what does that mean if we left it ON?
5. Sharing our gang bitches, Can be avoided by option if we left it ON?
1) The affair is only something that will be told, there are no scenes you can see. In later game, the affair-Guy will sho up, but he is no competitor, because the affair was ended a while ago.
2) and 3) you can make this setting, but it has no effect. In Chapter 5 you get the chance to visit a swingers club regulary and you can make new settings.
4) One gang member returns and can fuck the bitches ... or he can't. Your choice!
5) Yes, it happens once by now and you are asked before again!

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes