estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13b + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 1.09 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
how can i advance with these "missions" i tried everything and i can't advance in the story.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Uh, right now you can watch her and Valerie having Sex or (optional) Valerie being sandwiched by MC and Zoey.
Are you having ideas about what should happen?
Btw: That optional Zoey-stuff is not a main topic. It is just a option aside just for fun!
How do you get the scene(s) with Valerie and Zoey then? I just keep getting repeated scenes and I'm using the newest update.

Also, I have NTR for Valerie.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How do you get the scene(s) with Valerie and Zoey then? I just keep getting repeated scenes and I'm using the newest update.

Also, I have NTR for Valerie.
To access the Zoey scenes you have to have analsex with Valerie a few times. Later she will ask you to use her sex toy while having analsex to give her a double penetration. Then she will propose a treesome with a shemale.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
how can i advance with these "missions" i tried everything and i can't advance in the story.
As it is told in the todo list. Play on! It may take a few days!
Complete thein fluencer Plot. Look at the PC in the basement to see if you have to spam sites a few times more (up to 10).
Sally is the owner of the tore shop.

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
As it is told in the todo list. Play on! It may take a few days!
Complete thein fluencer Plot. Look at the PC in the basement to see if you have to spam sites a few times more (up to 10).
Sally is the owner of the tore shop.
that's what I've been missing but now I'm stuck in these events.

a chance for a photo shoot will show up!

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
that's what I've been missing but now I'm stuck in these events.

valeria is willing to have anal sex dialy inbetween.
talk to linda about dad! it happens automatically
did you complete the influencer plot? (Having sex with kate)

Check this. Make a save.
Play on. It make take a week until some events show up, because they are bound to a day of the week
If it doesn't help, send me the save file

Reactions: ktemanuel

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
if the influencer event is missing, I have been looking for the next event for two weeks but I can't unlock it.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
if the influencer event is missing, I have been looking for the next event for two weeks but I can't unlock it.
Ah, i see. You are having a problem with a lot of missing scenes in the gang hideout that is known and there is already a solution in game!
Just visit the gang hideout a few times. You will be lead to the missing scenes and if not, just go to Lindas kitchen.
Do this a few times and you will be able to go on the Valerie-plot!

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
the game ends with this event? the essentials are done save the game and keep playing for a while to see some random scene with valeria

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
the game ends with this event? the essentials are done save the game and keep playing for a while to see some random scene with valeria
The final event will be the meeting with Nick in his garage.
Then the message "the essentials are done save the game and keep playing" is shown

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Reactions: BangCityGuy
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes