Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Need more clarify for 4). so if the settings is ON, the gang member fuck the bitches (unavoidable NTR/Rape?) & if the settings is OFF will make the gang member can't rape/NTR the bitches. I'm right? :unsure:
Bro you're worrying too much, just play the darn game :cool: its a good game, its not like some where if you make the wrong decision it turns into a horror flick.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Need more clarify for 4). so if the settings is ON, the gang member fuck the bitches (unavoidable NTR/Rape?) & if the settings is OFF will make the gang member can't rape/NTR the bitches. I'm right? :unsure:
True. But this doenst count for Darla, she is Tiny Charles spouse.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Since the dev reads these forums regularly - your game is great, but please please please implement more club events that aren't in either super dark lighting or HBO-softcore camera angles- that was kinda a let down for something I was really looking forward to; I wasnt initially into the landlord, but she grew on me, and it was a great build up to go to the club with her, then kinda meh sex scenes there. I know you're capable because the scenes at home, particularly the basement stoner scenes have fantastic camerawork and are quite hot.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Since the dev reads these forums regularly - your game is great, but please please please implement more club events that aren't in either super dark lighting or HBO-softcore camera angles- that was kinda a let down for something I was really looking forward to; I wasnt initially into the landlord, but she grew on me, and it was a great build up to go to the club with her, then kinda meh sex scenes there. I know you're capable because the scenes at home, particularly the basement stoner scenes have fantastic camerawork and are quite hot.
Are you talking about close-ups or better visible penetrations in common?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Any predictions for new content?
- a new optional scene in the church
- a new optional scene in Zoey's BDSM room
- a new optional scene in Zoey's private room
- two new optional scenes in the boutique
- revenge against the backers of the gang will start

Reactions: Xinxero

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Are you talking about close-ups or better visible penetrations in common?
Thank you for your reply. Both - precisely those kind of things, close-ups, more visual penetrations, and more sensual scenes. There's loads of them with Val when you're hanging out alone - things like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All very sexy scenes!

Then compare those to

They all just seem kinda lacking ya know?

Don't get me wrong it's still a fantastic game, but as someone who loves games with swinging without humiliation and the couple is still in love (because there's so few games like that) I'd love to see more of this. Clearly Valerie can be a sexually liberated character and still be love with you, so it seems in character for her to get raunchy :D

Reactions: BK186 and Xinxero

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Both - precisely those kind of things, close-ups, more visual penetrations, and more sensual scenes. There's loads of them with Val when you're hanging out alone - things like

All very sexy scenes!

Then compare those to

They all just seem kinda lacking ya know?

Don't get me wrong it's still a fantastic game, but as someone who loves games with swinging without humiliation and the couple is still in love (because there's so few games like that) I'd love to see more of this. Clearly Valerie can be a sexually liberated character and still be love with you, so it seems in character for her to get raunchy :D
Okay, i see ...
That at home is more space for tenderness, is actually done intentionally. Maybe in 0.13d I will be able to do a little more about this. Version 013.c is largely finished, but maybe I can think of something for this.

Xinxero

Oct 14, 2021
- a new optional scene in the church
- a new optional scene in Zoey's BDSM room
- a new optional scene in Zoey's private room
- two new optional scenes in the boutique
- revenge against the backers of the gang will start
looking forward to seeing this, do you have a release date?:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have a doubt, will this dildo be used on Valerie in some future content?
View attachment 2538922
You are very attentive. In fact, this sextoy was not used and I do not know if it will happen.
I have prepared some scenes in which other sextoys are used and I still have to weigh whether this will happen in version 0.13c or 013d. This is not a priority considering the scenes that will come in the next two versions but I may need some kind of filler at some point.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I'm starting(?) in this game and so far still advancing. I'm already on chapter 3 day 42 (Mc evolving in the photo section with Valery).
However, I see that the options are starting to branch out to almost simultaneous actions,
ex: shower and living room. And I believe it will branch out even more...:(

Excluding game tips(my to do list) any effective walkthroughs in this forum? And if so, where in the 9 pages of topic consultation can I find it? Or elsewhere.

Thanks in advance for any help;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Excluding game tips(my to do list) any effective walkthroughs in this forum? And if so, where in the 9 pages of topic consultation can I find it? Or elsewhere.
Panic.

But really, relax. :cool:

None of the paths IIRC exclude each other; that's to say; it plays out more like a kinetic novel where even if you dont do something (like talk to Val during movie night) you can talk to her on a future movie night and it'll will continue the story. There's only maybe (2?) decisions I can remember that were semi-permanent; one having to do with sex-preferences and another having to do with the way you handle the gang's competition.

So yeah, I'd just sit back, relax, keep playing, don't worry about branches; just do whatever you feel like on a given day, whether it's hangout with Val or go visit Gang Girls or go to your own home, etcetc. The game won't punish you for your choices.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Panic.

But really, relax. :cool:

None of the paths IIRC exclude each other; that's to say; it plays out more like a kinetic novel where even if you dont do something (like talk to Val during movie night) you can talk to her on a future movie night and it'll will continue the story. There's only maybe (2?) decisions I can remember that were semi-permanent; one having to do with sex-preferences and another having to do with the way you handle the gang's competition.

So yeah, I'd just sit back, relax, keep playing, don't worry about branches; just do whatever you feel like on a given day, whether it's hangout with Val or go visit Gang Girls or go to your own home, etcetc. The game won't punish you for your choices.

Tks (y)

Sesi0m

Aug 31, 2020
I'm stuck on chapter 4. I got the "check 17 of 32" in "Valerie gives you tutoring lessons"
Everyday is the same, nothing new. There's a quest mark on the bathroom but nothing happens when I go there.
Help?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm stuck on chapter 4. I got the "check 17 of 32" in "Valerie gives you tutoring lessons"
Everyday is the same, nothing new. There's a quest mark on the bathroom but nothing happens when I go there.
Help?
Usually you only need to play on for a few days, missed events will show up again. In chapter4 there are lessons that start late night in the living room or at night in the bedroom. Also dont forget to visit the gang hideout to raise the gang income.
One more thing: Don't miss to finish the influencer sideplot.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes